Bade Acche Laggte Hai

WU-Dec15'11 - HM Day 16..End of Honeymoon.. :( :( - Page 3

sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks Maria
HM ends with so much negativity---I never expected Ram would shout on Priya like this😑
I hope if Priya can tell sudhir what exactly she saw--like Ram keeping a hand on Apeeksha's head---then sudhir will make Priya think on different lines!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: *Resham*

I ws so upset last night..or shd I say m still upset over the things they have shown to this HM ending..then why put the trk in the first place...this is so bad...and now that they r back...Apeksha's trk still shows no signs of winding up...they r stretching this trk like no hell...all the articles regd Ram finding his mom in Australia and they getting reunited were all rubbish is wht I assume now...or they hv changed the trks completely...disappointed highly...nways thx maria

exactly the same thoughts resham... its soo upsetting.. i'm feeling hurt.. i know its a show, but still it is close to my heart and with gr8 talents like ram and sakshi and a good script, yet CVs are giving us such craps... just can't tolerate it.. i'm feeling bad for ram and sakshi , their talents getting wasted..

the problem is the CV's have been changed. During australia sequence, CV's were different and now new CVs. they are finding it difficult to connect the scenes.🀒πŸ₯± One way its good HM is over, as they'll come back, the new CV's can start fresh.. but didn't want HM to end on a negative note.. wanted them to come back with smiling faces atleast if not love .. I don't want to talk about apeksha at all 🀒
XoxowpdXoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update todays episode was really sad one first it was nats case i dont know why but i did felt bad for nats when she call niharika but instead got an ultimatum from her mother's side and second thind is obviously raya😭😭
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: garlic

i want to say something your updates are really outstanding.These days I have stopped watching the show instead I read your updates.Its so hilarious and amazing.
From where you get these smileys.Its so coool . I don't know about the show but your TRP is definitely  going to rise.You should do other shows update also.I love your  updates yaar. you rock.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks.. it means a lot... i get the smileys from here and google... πŸ˜ƒ i do updates for parichay on fridays.. i didn't get opportunity to do for other shows as slot gets filled soon.. here also i'm temporary only as the regular updater is not well, wen she's back, i can't do anymore updates πŸ˜’ thanks for ur appreciation πŸ€—
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for the update Maria..
i missed this episode..will watch it tomorrow..repeat telecast..

but it is so sad yaar..i also never thought that the lovely HM will end like this..😭😭😭
and i hope too that they will not drag this apekhsha track more..
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the Great Update.. DISAPPOINTED with the Episode.. 
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks maria, I dont no where is the track heading to πŸ˜•
anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thnks a lot for the wonderful n detailed updated.. loved itπŸ€—
Nadia123 thumbnail
fanstastic update as always. Thank you.

i am really disappointed that HM track ended like this. I was hoping that RaYa would have got closer but instead they will come home and back to normal daily lives and less opportunities for them to get closer (as Vikram pointed out). I cannot believe how misleading the dialogues are and why Ram should find the need to hide his real sis n mum from Priya.

As for nuts, I think maybe Niharika must have picked her up from somewhere to rope Ram's father that is why she is not maternal towards her at all. I think I read somewhere that Sid is not her son either (he is Mama's son) and Mama is not her real brother so I assume she lied her way into Old man Kapoor's life. But I really felt horrible for Nuts, She is a rich spoilt brat but poor thing.