SBS WU - 15.12.11 - PLAN B for mission vedika

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

my take on today's episode:

first time tej rather than bursting out on toasty made her understand her mistake peacefully and first time toasty agreed to her mistake..but again as we thought, tej only thinks about maintaining peace in the house and asked her to leave the matter..

finally toasty madam got some brains and spoke to dadaji about it..she should have done that earlier, it would have been better..all this mess wouldnt have been created but cant blame her as all were against ved agreeing to marriage..anyways better late than never..

so next week onwards mission vedika track in full swing..
Originally posted by preetha_6

my take on today's episode:

first time tej rather than bursting out on toasty made her understand her mistake peacefully and first time toasty agreed to her mistake..but again as we thought, tej only thinks about maintaining peace in the house and asked her to leave the matter..

finally toasty madam got some brains and spoke to dadaji about it..she should have done that earlier, it would have been better..all this mess wouldnt have been created but cant blame her as all were against ved agreeing to marriage..anyways better late than never..

so next week onwards mission vedika track in full swing..

Thanks for the update, Preetha Di!

Totally agree with what you said!  Am so proud of Tej and Toasty for taking the next step in not blowing up at each other when things don't go the right way.  Tej  of course will only think about the peace, I think he's seen too many downs in the family that it freaks him out if C's are at that line again.

I just wish she would have found her brains earlier before causing such a tamasha yesterday...thank God at least now they will work sensibly under Dadaji.  Can't wait to see how Mission Vedika continues on and what the entry of this new girl is for...I'm still trying to figure out what her purpose is going to be in the whole thing 😆 
Overall a good episode! I loved the conversation between Tej and Toasty, a good mix of argument, anger, love and understanding...felt very real. Ved is such a baby, the way he cries and the way he fights over that shirt...totally vulnerable and so incapable of hiding his emotions.

Introduction of new characters in SBS has not worked that effectively in the past. I hope this new girl is as short lived in the show as buaji and Prachin's temporary love interest.

I loved the scene between Ved and Nitika in temple. There is so much more than love between them. Knowingly or unknowingly these two have shared some very important as well as beautiful moments together. They have been such great companions to each other. Ved is definitely going to miss Nitika's company and chirpiness once she starts to ignore him. They really don't need a girl in short skirt and long boots to help Ved realize his feelings for Nitika.
Thanks for the update Preetha... lovely update & a very good episode👍🏼

Very well said abc👏

The conversation between Tejya was a very mature one👍🏼

I won't blame Tej or Pashu for not supporting her. She chose this path on her own by hiding it. After things turn upside down why would they trust her, obviously they're doing the same what she did, she didn't trust them so went ahead with the plan without consulting anyone. Trust should come from both sides, if Toasty doesn't trust them then she should not expect them to trust her after all that mess. Later on they might join in her plan but not now.

But I'm glad that Toasty realized her mistake & admitted that what she did was wrong & bcoz of her Nitika, got insulted👏

Glad that finally Dadaji, Prachin & Gyan have joined their hands with Toasty & Malti to unite Vedika & thanks to Dadaji for knocking some sense into Toasty & Malti's head & making them realize forcing the decison on Ved is not a wise step. Great going Dadaji & great going by Prachin & Gyan who made Dadaji realize that something is cooking between Vedika &... loved it when Prachin said that Nitika wouldn't have thought something like that if Ved didn't have any feelings for her... Prachin is getting smarter day by day😉

First Ved said no problem when the shirt got burnt, Bhabhi didn't do it purposely but after seeing the shirt he was like OMG! how could you do it, you should have been careful🤣 Served him right...😈 how dare he talked to Nitika like that😡 felt extremely bad for Nitika😭

Nitika told her mother that she hasn't forgotten what Ved did & she'll never forget it... I'm glad Nitika just walked away instead of standing there in front of Ved with a sad face👏 She definitely has self respect, hope she had it when she was with Rajan too... better late than never👍🏼 She should not even stay around Ved until he says sorry to her. Ved needs to realize what he has done to Nitika, he has broken her trust, he has broken her heart🥺

On second thoughts, maybe what happened was good coz now Ved has to take the first step, he can't expect Nitika now to run after him to impress him. It's Ved's turn now. He can't get away with what he did. Now that Nitika will start ignoring him, he's definitely going to feel hurt. Remember how he felt hurt when Nitika had ignored him long time back when Toasty was voted out from the house. Ved took the initiative & asked Nitika whether she was ignoring him & why. Last time Ved had voted Yes, so wasn't a big problem to win back Nitika's trust but this time it's definitely not going to be easy for Ved😈

I wasn't even so mad at Tej when he voted NO against Toasty the way I am with Ved right now after talking to Nitika like that... Ved needs to go down on his knees to aplogize & propose Nitika😈

Toasty had problems when Nitika once tried to have a say in her family matters & called her an outsider👎🏼 She doesn't even like her mother interfering...  I wonder now why does Toasty want the help of an outsider to solve her family matters...Has she forgotten her principles of not taking help from outsiders😈😆 Not really happy to hear that an outsider will be the one to make Ved realize few things about his life & love for Nitika...😒 But anyway let's see what the CVs have in store for us...😳
Edited by vik rocks - 12 years ago
Thanks Preetha forthe lovely update.

Like the convo between Tej and Toasty and fully appreciate Tej's point. Wish oasty also accepted his pov.

Now next week se we see the Vedika track going on full swing...how long will Ved take to admit his love, I wonder?
Originally posted by preetha_6

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
in bringing back malthi -tosty talked dadaji and tej and family and even they supported her.but when things got wrong they backed off leaving tosty alone to get blame.

even in present case also if things go right way all will share praise and if things go wrong then they will simply back off and leave alone tosty to be blamed.

i not able understand these c family members at all.
Edited by 100raj - 12 years ago
Thanks for update, absolutely loved the episode. dadaji rock!!!