Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hope he gets better sooon!
Surish thumbnail

Here's some important information everyone:

Bhagonwali's Himanshoo "Guddu" Malhotra slits wrist on sets

Himanshoo Malhotra

Himanshoo Malhotra had an accident on the sets of Zee TV's Bhagonwali a short while ago. He was being rushed for medical help as this piece was being written.

The actor who plays Guddu in the show got his wrist slit as he was filming for an action fight sequence. Says he: "My wrist got slit with a lohe ka sariya I am rushing to the doctor at Criti Care. "

He was bleeding and it was quite possible he would be getting stitches. Keep reading this space for further updates.

(Updated on 16 December 2011 at 1:30 am)

According to Himanshoo, the slit in his wrist required four stitches and he had to take precautionary injections as the lohe ka sariya was rusty. "Also, it was bleeding extensively," he says. "The production unit gave me a driver and got me to the Criti Care unit as I could not drive myself. The doctors have told me not to put any strain on the wrist for at least five days. I feel bad that this happened during a high drama sequence which I really want to do."

No sweat Himanshoo. This is television: you will have a chance to give another take. Cheers!!

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/bhagonwalis-himanshoo-guddu-malhotra-slits-wrist-sets

Edited by Surish - 12 years ago
jonathanramdath thumbnail
Hope Himmanshoo recuperates from his injuries and maintains his health and flexibility!
amritak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Glad  that Himmanshoo miraculously sustained minor injuries. Hope his wounds heal spontaneously after traction and suitable period of bed rest
Edited by amritak - 12 years ago
tanutes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh my God Pressu! What a laceration Himmanshoo sustained! This is horrible! I could imagine how excruciating his wound was. His mid  vein was apparently damaged no wonder he was bleeding profusely. Hope it heals rapidly with minimal scarring Edited by tanutes - 12 years ago