Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: matwamango

i knw ayesha.! I shud accept wht is been givn..!Evn i didnt expect much..! Bt then ...i heart abhiya so much..tht again startd expctng..though i knew we wont get enough abhiya moments to cherish for..evn n d last epi..bt atleast wantd nd expctd a descent n epic wedding tht their epic love story deservd...frget abt us.! Coz d cvs never really cared abt us..!

A/w at d end we got our abhiya united..thts enough..wht more cn we expct frm thz stupid cvs...!

M already missing abhiya..nd more than that m missing my vampire Abhay Raichand the most..sigh
the fact tht i will nt b able to see him again is killing me inside...sob sob

true..person lik abhay raichand cmes only once in a million years..
There will n cn never b another abhay raichand..
Bt as much as it is true..it is also true tht there will never b another pia..wthout pia abhay raichand wud hav nevr been AR..

Dnt get me wrong..i myself m a abhay shipper..bt wht m tryng to say is...somewhere abhay must hav felt tht same passionate love as his ozzing out frm pia..d tht made him do anythng n evrythng fr her..abhay cud bring heaven on earth..fr pia..if he wantd to..!

-indu

Abhay and Pia were made to attract each other from ABOVE. Both possess Qualities that make the other CRAVE each others LOVE. Abhay brought an element in Pia which no other man could ever do. Which is why she against her own instincts kept pulling towards him.

While Pia brought the LOVER in ABHAY out through her own Stubborn streak pushing every barrier he had up and shaking its foundations. ABHAY craved what no Human or VAMPIRE could give him which was the need to feel HUMAN again and only PIA bought this side to him showing him he was still ALIVE and meant for her whether he wanted it or not.

Both had to give in to what DESTINY had already wrote for them.

exactly ...i ws tryng to say d same thng bt in a diffrnt manner...!
Without piya there wud hav been no abhay nd wthout abhay there wud hav been no piya...
Agree..abhay had to fall in love wth piya anyway nd vise versa..it ws destined to happen..!

I still cnt accept tht pkyek hs ended..sigh
m missing abhiya badly.. : (

I hav lost m life..as if an integral part f me has been snatchd away frm me...sad

-indu
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mish18

Jalne mein hi toh maza hai...🤣

Toh main tumhari Jalan koh mita dungi with ICE baby🤣
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess_xeelan

Yeppii... happy ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜† i have read many of ur romantic scenes n trust me ur one of the best who writes it so telling u to do it ðŸ˜³

Tanzie I will write all of the scenes on SS ABHIYA'S paradise.

Right now i still have more to potray in ABHIYA's story as HUMANS Before the nest big step
ilove99 thumbnail

Sorry i forgot. Adaat se majboor hu?

I love ur work make an OS😳

fine i will forget u ...never😆and keep bugging u!😉
20 dec ke baad i guess i'll write😳but u love my work toh aise bol rahi ho jaise u read...u said u don't read others😆
Edited by ilove99 - 12 years ago
matwamango thumbnail
Tanzie i read where i get time. I sometimes read Dishu's FF when i have time. That's it. I used to read Nicita's work but she's dicontinued her FF.

I only write than read coz i get to deal with my HYPERACTIVE imagination into action and pour out all of my ideas there.

If U write an OS I will definitely read it

on't even get proper time to write my own FF's.I sometimes read Bani's work when she makes an OS or Hema di's but i am restricted with time. I di
ilove99 thumbnail

Tanzie i read where i get time. I sometimes read Dishu's FF when i have time. That's it. I used to read Nicita's work but she's dicontinued her FF.

I only write than read coz i get to deal with my HYPERACTIVE imagination into action and pour out all of my ideas there.

If U write an OS I will definitely read it

on't even get proper time to write my own FF's.I sometimes read Bani's work when she makes an OS or Hema di's but i am restricted with time. I di

aah... u talking to whom😕
matwamango thumbnail
Sorry i am posting to wrong comment i was referring to U ilove99. I told U i am losing my mind now ANHIYA R no more. DEPRESSION mai ek dum closed off hogayi hai meri mind.

U R Meera right?😕 I hope I have the right name after all i have read some of UR work on HALLA BOL when U gave us this beautiful story of a girl falling for a dude who was cursed in the ending finding a HAPPY ENDING