Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

ABHIYA the COMPLETE JOURNEY (Page 6)

.SmokeySilence. IF-Stunnerz
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by matwamango

Originally posted by princess_xeelan

Superbb post Ayesha ClapClap... I'm not happy with the wedding either but still no complain because got abhiya together in the end...Embarrassed
and plzzz  plzzz.. write a OS an Abhiya suhagraat...public demand ayesha...plzz ROFL
Tum mujhe marwa ke chorge? ROFL

ABHIYA suhagraat U know i already have enough ABHIYA hot romance scenes. I'll add this in my SS okayLOL

Yeppii... happy Big smile LOL i have read many of ur romantic scenes n trust me ur one of the best who writes it so telling u to do it Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

matwamango

Paint.It.BlacK. IF-Rockerz
Paint.It.BlacK.
Paint.It.BlacK.

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lost_in_love

Indu don't take it to heart about the finer details in marriage. The show was supposed to be full of holes and fillers so ended this way. At least we had ABHIYA together in the end but i was expecting the oppulence of teh wedding of the century but from history of this show i have learnt to accept what is given and try not to delve too into what could have been.

I don't think i can find a man like ABHAY RAICHAND in this era or lifetime. He's given me so much pleasure and respect in what TRUE LOVE is all about

i knw ayesha.! I shud accept wht is been givn..!Evn i didnt expect much..! Bt then ...i heart abhiya so much..tht again startd expctng..though i knew we wont get enough abhiya moments to cherish for..evn n d last epi..bt atleast wantd nd expctd a descent n epic wedding tht their epic love story deservd...frget abt us.! Coz d cvs never really cared abt us..!

A/w at d end we got our abhiya united..thts enough..wht more cn we expct frm thz stupid cvs...!

M already missing abhiya..nd more than that m missing my vampire Abhay Raichand the most..sigh
the fact tht i will nt b able to see him again is killing me inside...sob sob

true..person lik abhay raichand cmes only once in a million years..
There will n cn never b another abhay raichand..
Bt as much as it is true..it is also true tht there will never b another pia..wthout pia abhay raichand wud hav nevr been AR..

Dnt get me wrong..i myself m a abhay shipper..bt wht m tryng to say is...somewhere abhay must hav felt tht same passionate love as his ozzing out frm pia..d tht made him do anythng n evrythng fr her..abhay cud bring heaven on earth..fr pia..if he wantd to..!

-indu

Abhay and Pia were made to attract each other from ABOVE. Both possess Qualities that make the other CRAVE each others LOVE. Abhay brought an element in Pia which no other man could ever do. Which is why she against her own instincts kept pulling towards him.

While Pia brought the LOVER in ABHAY out through her own Stubborn streak pushing every barrier he had up and shaking its foundations. ABHAY craved what no Human or VAMPIRE could give him which was the need to feel HUMAN again and only PIA bought this side to him showing him he was still ALIVE and meant for her whether he wanted it or not.

Both had to give in to what DESTINY had already wrote for them.[/QUOTE]

exactly ...i ws tryng to say d same thng bt in a diffrnt manner...!
Without piya there wud hav been no abhay nd wthout abhay there wud hav been no piya...
Agree..abhay had to fall in love wth piya anyway nd vise versa..it ws destined to happen..!

I still cnt accept tht pkyek hs ended..sigh
m missing abhiya badly.. : (

I hav lost m life..as if an integral part f me has been snatchd away frm me...sad

-indu
matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mish18

Aag mat laga Urvi jal jaogeROFL 
Jalne mein hi toh maza hai...ROFL

Toh main tumhari Jalan koh mita dungi with ICE babyROFL

PurpleHorizon

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged

Superbb post Ayesha ClapClap... I'm not happy with the wedding either but still no complain because got abhiya together in the end...Embarrassed
and plzzz  plzzz.. write a OS an Abhiya suhagraat...public demand ayesha...plzz ROFL
Tum mujhe marwa ke chorge? ROFL

ABHIYA suhagraat U know i already have enough ABHIYA hot romance scenes. I'll add this in my SS okayLOL

Yeppii... happy Big smile LOL i have read many of ur romantic scenes n trust me ur one of the best who writes it so telling u to do it Embarrassed
Tanzie I will write all of the scenes on SS ABHIYA'S paradise.

Right now i still have more to potray in ABHIYA's story as HUMANS Before the nest big step

.SmokeySilence.

ilove99 IF-Sizzlerz
ilove99
ilove99

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ilove99

Originally posted by ilove99

yeah kekta Cheated!!!!!1no "suhagraat"Cryhoping tht sum besharams will fullfil a bit by writing any Os on it!
We never got CHAI WALA BABA eitherROFLROFL
ilove99 Are U going to write an OS on ABHIYA'S besharmi?Embarrassed
I am not doing it i have my FF with full of BESHARMI ABHIYA LOVE actLOL

yeahLOL...kambakt u forgot my nameEvil Smile...Os..20 tak toh bilkul nahi...i have a contest on 20
Sorry i forgot. Adaat se majboor hu?
I love ur work make an OSEmbarrassed

fine i will forget u ...neverLOLand keep bugging u!Wink
20 dec ke baad i guess i'll writeEmbarrassedbut u love my work toh aise bol rahi ho jaise u read...u said u don't read othersLOL

Edited by ilove99 - 17 December 2011 at 12:28am

matwamango

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Tanzie i read where i get time. I sometimes read Dishu's FF when i have time. That's it. I used to read Nicita's work but she's dicontinued her FF.

I only write than read coz i get to deal with my HYPERACTIVE imagination into action and pour out all of my ideas there.

If U write an OS I will definitely read it

on't even get proper time to write my own FF's.I sometimes read Bani's work when she makes an OS or Hema di's but i am restricted with time. I di

ilove99

ilove99 IF-Sizzlerz
ilove99
ilove99

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged

Tanzie i read where i get time. I sometimes read Dishu's FF when i have time. That's it. I used to read Nicita's work but she's dicontinued her FF.

I only write than read coz i get to deal with my HYPERACTIVE imagination into action and pour out all of my ideas there.

If U write an OS I will definitely read it

on't even get proper time to write my own FF's.I sometimes read Bani's work when she makes an OS or Hema di's but i am restricted with time. I di

aah... u talking to whomConfused

matwamango

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Sorry i am posting to wrong comment i was referring to U ilove99. I told U i am losing my mind now ANHIYA R no more. DEPRESSION mai ek dum closed off hogayi hai meri mind.

U R Meera right?Confused I hope I have the right name after all i have read some of UR work on HALLA BOL when U gave us this beautiful story of a girl falling for a dude who was cursed in the ending finding a HAPPY ENDING

Go to top