Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Superbb post Ayesha 👏👏... I'm not happy with the wedding either but still no complain because got abhiya together in the end...😳
and plzzz  plzzz.. write a OS an Abhiya suhagraat...public demand ayesha...plzz 🤣
Eydis thumbnail
the abhiya  dance was soo tochyyy...
PurpleHorizon thumbnail
Originally posted by: matwamango

Meri zakmo par namak mat chira koh. Don't rub salt in my wounds🤣 ABHIYA HYBRIDS mujhe nahin mile toh kya huwa. Meri sapno main toh poore huwe😆

Is zakhm par toh main namak mirchi sab lagaungi...🤣 Dhanya ho CVs ka jo yeh galti nahi ki unhone. Unke sab paap dhul gaye ab.😉
PurpleHorizon thumbnail

🤣   Harini U grill Urvi aka Mish to your HEARTS content. She always pokes fun at my love of HYBRIDS

Harini... Kis janam ka badla le rahi hai tu mujhse...Yaad rakhna agar tu Piya ke jaise questions karegi toh main Abhay ke jaise attitude dikhaungi...aur teri BBB jarur nikalungi.😉🤣
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: syedasaniya

ya final episode was not dat gr8 but still am not complaining coz dat was the last time seeing abhay and pia..

but i must say that there were just too many dance sequences..
Witnessing abhiya journey from the past 14 months as a starting of as an 'impossible' love story between a vampire and a human and ending wid the wedding of them as mortals has been amazing...glad i came across this show..there may have been many senseless epi in the show but i still continues to watch it because there was 'something' really special abt this show i can't figure out till dis day thar made me so attached to it...god bless the entire cast and crew of PKYEK

There could have done with fewer dance numbers i feel as well. 
We have all formed attachments to this show and u am glad i have stuck with it only to see how ABHIYA become ONE and how this can differ from the other VAMPIRE genres.
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: princess_xeelan

Superbb post Ayesha 👏👏... I'm not happy with the wedding either but still no complain because got abhiya together in the end...😳

and plzzz  plzzz.. write a OS an Abhiya suhagraat...public demand ayesha...plzz 🤣

Tum mujhe marwa ke chorge? 🤣

ABHIYA suhagraat U know i already have enough ABHIYA hot romance scenes. I'll add this in my SS okay😆
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: mish18

Is zakhm par toh main namak mirchi sab lagaungi...🤣 Dhanya ho CVs ka jo yeh galti nahi ki unhone. Unke sab paap dhul gaye ab.😉

Aag mat laga Urvi jal jaoge🤣 
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: huhn1998

Abhiya's journey is not a complete journey still.
There is a hope that Ekta Kapoor will come with pkyek session 2. As I will pray that this wish come true , with cristmas spirits.
Abhiya was my favorite , is my favorite , and will be my favorite couple throughout my life. I'll never forget them and there dark lovestory.

Hope u'll also not forget them and keep this ataachment through out your lives. last but not the least smile for pkyek whole team.

ABHIYA will always remain among my FAVOURITE couples.
They brought a dimension and gave it EMOTIONAL appeal to all of their viewers who stuck by the show despite the storyline.
PurpleHorizon thumbnail

Aag mat laga Urvi jal jaoge🤣 

Jalne mein hi toh maza hai...🤣
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Tum mujhe marwa ke chorge? 🤣

ABHIYA suhagraat U know i already have enough ABHIYA hot romance scenes. I'll add this in my SS okay😆

Yeppii... happy 😃 😆 i have read many of ur romantic scenes n trust me ur one of the best who writes it so telling u to do it 😳