ABHIYA the COMPLETE JOURNEY - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
ABHIYA will remain DEEP in my HEART forever and i'll nevr forget what they gave me. Hope that through all trials and tribulations the impossible Love they had for each other can be made possible if U fight hard for it Dreams can become reality.

So true Ayesha.

🤣
Originally posted by harinisriram39

Don't worry Ayesha, I will be back shortly with a list of questions to Mish. I know she really loves my questions 😛
  Harini U grill Urvi aka Mish to your HEARTS content. She always pokes fun at my love of HYBRIDS
Originally posted by luck

abhay❤️piya
i vill miss d whole journey of abhiya specially season 1
It was the Journey that had me hooked although Season 2 paved way for a repeat of a lot of draggage.

I'll take ABHIYA with me FOREVER.😉
ya final episode was not dat gr8 but still am not complaining coz dat was the last time seeing abhay and pia..
but i must say that there were just too many dance sequences..
Witnessing abhiya journey from the past 14 months as a starting of as an 'impossible' love story between a vampire and a human and ending wid the wedding of them as mortals has been amazing...glad i came across this show..there may have been many senseless epi in the show but i still continues to watch it because there was 'something' really special abt this show i can't figure out till dis day thar made me so attached to it...god bless the entire cast and crew of PKYEK
Originally posted by lost_in_love

Indu don't take it to heart about the finer details in marriage. The show was supposed to be full of holes and fillers so ended this way. At least we had ABHIYA together in the end but i was expecting the oppulence of teh wedding of the century but from history of this show i have learnt to accept what is given and try not to delve too into what could have been.

I don't think i can find a man like ABHAY RAICHAND in this era or lifetime. He's given me so much pleasure and respect in what TRUE LOVE is all about

i knw ayesha.! I shud accept wht is been givn..!Evn i didnt expect much..! Bt then ...i heart abhiya so much..tht again startd expctng..though i knew we wont get enough abhiya moments to cherish for..evn n d last epi..bt atleast wantd nd expctd a descent n epic wedding tht their epic love story deservd...frget abt us.! Coz d cvs never really cared abt us..!

A/w at d end we got our abhiya united..thts enough..wht more cn we expct frm thz stupid cvs...!

M already missing abhiya..nd more than that m missing my vampire Abhay Raichand the most..sigh
the fact tht i will nt b able to see him again is killing me inside...sob sob

true..person lik abhay raichand cmes only once in a million years..
There will n cn never b another abhay raichand..
Bt as much as it is true..it is also true tht there will never b another pia..wthout pia abhay raichand wud hav nevr been AR..

Dnt get me wrong..i myself m a abhay shipper..bt wht m tryng to say is...somewhere abhay must hav felt tht same passionate love as his ozzing out frm pia..d tht made him do anythng n evrythng fr her..abhay cud bring heaven on earth..fr pia..if he wantd to..!

-indu[/QUOTE]
Abhay and Pia were made to attract each other from ABOVE. Both possess Qualities that make the other CRAVE each others LOVE. Abhay brought an element in Pia which no other man could ever do. Which is why she against her own instincts kept pulling towards him.

While Pia brought the LOVER in ABHAY out through her own Stubborn streak pushing every barrier he had up and shaking its foundations. ABHAY craved what no Human or VAMPIRE could give him which was the need to feel HUMAN again and only PIA bought this side to him showing him he was still ALIVE and meant for her whether he wanted it or not.

Both had to give in to what DESTINY had already wrote for them.
Originally posted by ilove99

yeah kekta Cheated!!!!!1no "suhagraat"😭hoping tht sum besharams will fullfil a bit by writing any Os on it!
We never got CHAI WALA BABA either🤣🤣
ilove99 Are U going to write an OS on ABHIYA'S besharmi?😳
I am not doing it i have my FF with full of BESHARMI ABHIYA LOVE act😆
Originally posted by zoozoo123

Ayesha...Im nt happy with the episode...reason...Everyone explained...Seems it was nt AR bt Vivian Dsena who had come...N he behaved as if the wedding sequence was a burden...The essence of Abhiya was nt thr...Seriously dispponted with the episode...Thy cant live upto our expectations...I wont blame cv's bt the actors also...who cant give out wht v  wanted...
  Zoozoo123

We were robbed i know of a GRAND ABHIYA affair, Oppulence, mafnified with plenty of ABHIYA romance which wasn't shown on the shows finale. What can we do its all done now.

Maybe the actors were excited about getting Christmas off who knows ir were distracted with all of their friends coming together all under one roof making the atmosphere a little too like a PARTY than an emotional affair.
Originally posted by matwamango

We never got CHAI WALA BABA either🤣🤣
ilove99 Are U going to write an OS on ABHIYA'S besharmi?😳
I am not doing it i have my FF with full of BESHARMI ABHIYA LOVE act😆

yeah😆...kambakt u forgot my name😈...Os..20 tak toh bilkul nahi...i have a contest on 20
Originally posted by austenrox

i still can't digest the fact that pkyek ended...it is insane 😭
Koyel i am still pinching myself to see if this is all over. 😲
Originally posted by ilove99

yeah😆...kambakt u forgot my name😈...Os..20 tak toh bilkul nahi...i have a contest on 20
Sorry i forgot. Adaat se majboor hu?
I love ur work make an OSEmbarrassed