Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vijayata123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hahah Yayy nO Hybird?

P.S.But I tell u that Hybird is famous...!2day in a car it said Hybird I was like WT* lolz hybird is now famous all over d world😆
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: matwamango

An episode wasted on SONG and Dance i know but what can we do huh? Its all done and dusted Nabi. 

I think we were all full of high expectations aprt from me. I knew i'd be left dissatisfied with ABHIYA's wedding but just be plased with ABHIYA as ONE now ok?

This is only their beginning 😆

I know this...i should remain glad what i has gotten...but you know i would have no any allegation at the marriage time if Abhay kept smile on his face...if he looked at Pia as romantic eyes... if Abhiya's gave just a while beautiful expression to each other...if Abhay showed on his face how much he is happy to get Pia... Did give this light gift to us was so tough for Viv? Otherwise, i want to say Viv is awesome in arrogant acting not in romantic scene.
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: lost_in_love

Ayesha m dissapointd wth today's epi..simply coz thy didnt show a proper wedding..there ws no sindur nd mangalsutra...

Aftrall it ws the epic couple abhiya's wedding...so d marriage shud hv been epic too..!

Bt a/w m happy wth d fact tht abhiya r togethr nw...

Nd abhiya dance ws magical n dreamy as ever..

Abhiya will alwyz reside n my heart..
Cnt frget them ever..

Ya ayesha..abhiya taught us wht love actually means..
Thy made me fall in love wth love again...

It ws their passionate n unconditional love ..tht drove us towards them..

A memorable journey indeed...sigh

Abhiya r epic n will alwyz b...
Thy r special to me...n no one cn tak their place..!

-indu

Indu don't take it to heart about the finer details in marriage. The show was supposed to be full of holes and fillers so ended this way. At least we had ABHIYA together in the end but i was expecting the oppulence of teh wedding of the century but from history of this show i have learnt to accept what is given and try not to delve too into what could have been.

I don't think i can find a man like ABHAY RAICHAND in this era or lifetime. He's given me so much pleasure and respect in what TRUE LOVE is all about
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Abhiya_vijata

Hahah Yayy nO Hybird?

P.S.But I tell u that Hybird is famous...!2day in a car it said Hybird I was like WT* lolz hybird is now famous all over d world😆

🤣 Not U 2🤣 Sab mere HYBRIDS ke dusman bae hai😡😆

Jokes apart HYBRIDS R very POPULAR. Cars ho ya phir sach much ki HYBRIDS they R special😃
harinisriram39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Meri zakmo par namak mat chira koh. Don't rub salt in my wounds🤣 ABHIYA HYBRIDS mujhe nahin mile toh kya huwa. Meri sapno main toh poore huwe😆

Don't worry Ayesha, I will be back shortly with a list of questions to Mish. I know she really loves my questions 😛
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
abhay❤️piya
i vill miss d whole journey of abhiya specially season 1
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Indu don't take it to heart about the finer details in marriage. The show was supposed to be full of holes and fillers so ended this way. At least we had ABHIYA together in the end but i was expecting the oppulence of teh wedding of the century but from history of this show i have learnt to accept what is given and try not to delve too into what could have been.

I don't think i can find a man like ABHAY RAICHAND in this era or lifetime. He's given me so much pleasure and respect in what TRUE LOVE is all about

i knw ayesha.! I shud accept wht is been givn..!Evn i didnt expect much..! Bt then ...i heart abhiya so much..tht again startd expctng..though i knew we wont get enough abhiya moments to cherish for..evn n d last epi..bt atleast wantd nd expctd a descent n epic wedding tht their epic love story deservd...frget abt us.! Coz d cvs never really cared abt us..!

A/w at d end we got our abhiya united..thts enough..wht more cn we expct frm thz stupid cvs...!

M already missing abhiya..nd more than that m missing my vampire Abhay Raichand the most..sigh
the fact tht i will nt b able to see him again is killing me inside...sob sob

true..person lik abhay raichand cmes only once in a million years..
There will n cn never b another abhay raichand..
Bt as much as it is true..it is also true tht there will never b another pia..wthout pia abhay raichand wud hav nevr been AR..

Dnt get me wrong..i myself m a abhay shipper..bt wht m tryng to say is...somewhere abhay must hav felt tht same passionate love as his ozzing out frm pia..d tht made him do anythng n evrythng fr her..abhay cud bring heaven on earth..fr pia..if he wantd to..!

-indu
ilove99 thumbnail
yeah kekta Cheated!!!!!1no "suhagraat"😭hoping tht sum besharams will fullfil a bit by writing any Os on it!
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ayesha...Im nt happy with the episode...reason...Everyone explained...Seems it was nt AR bt Vivian Dsena who had come...N he behaved as if the wedding sequence was a burden...The essence of Abhiya was nt thr...Seriously dispponted with the episode...Thy cant live upto our expectations...I wont blame cv's bt the actors also...who cant give out wht v  wanted...
Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i still can't digest the fact that pkyek ended...it is insane 😭