India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

ABHIYA the COMPLETE JOURNEY

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
The wedding may not be how we all wanted it to be but it was full of fun and frolics. Lots of laughter and a little tears.

Abhiya have finally become one and yes we never got to see a Suhaag Raat scene, i never got my HYBRIDSROFL ROFLbut watching ABHIYA together in matrimony has been a delight. I loved the extravagant affiar and flair. It was great to see Kabir and Abhay together in one frame. This too as brother in laws.

I loved watching Abhay mingle with other humans and actually show his suave cool guy image with arrogant men like Maan and Adhiraaj. I loved his grooves and moves swaying on several dance numbers and his outfits.

Pia was the blushing Bride oozing of radiance glowing in ABHAY'S LOVE. Her dancing with ABHAY was beautiful from the dream sequence to the actual  compulsory Married Couples dance. She was very much ABHAY'S Pia.

Just wished we had more to drool overBlushing

ABHIYA will remain DEEP in my HEART forever and i'll nevr forget what they gave me. Hope that through all trials and tribulations the impossible Love they had for each other can be made possible if U fight hard for it Dreams can become reality.

Edited by matwamango - 15 December 2011 at 1:15pm

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

candyflosshuhn1998SanderallaSheIsTheOne...mano...sohiniluvsmusicpurple_shadoz--Flora--prerna26.syeda.hema_rawatstrings123abhina_roksJinxRichaLovelyAbhiyaharinisriram39-Sonia-luvkasuChelseaForEverreadingworms.Divya6696snitchseekersumana-13Courageous_LeoPurpleHorizonJ.LOilove99..tora.tangled.ILTHBEBbookworm-ALS--Fearless_LoverBefikrecarisma2pratsy..Bournville...SmokeySilence.

purple_shadoz Goldie
purple_shadoz
purple_shadoz

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
ayeshu to tell u d truth...i ddnt like today's epi ...Ouchv hardly got 5-6 minutes abhiya in d whl 2 hr long epi...Cryd biggest diasappointmnt ws shaadi...i mean jst 2 min????? wdout sindur or mangalsutra?????Deadv defo deservd better dn ds!!!!! all v gt ws dance dance n dance...Sleepyi wsh v wd av gt sm lovekly abhiya moments dt v cd remember n cherish always!!!!!!Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

huhn1998strings123Courageous_Leomatwamango

PurpleHorizon IF-Sizzlerz
PurpleHorizon
PurpleHorizon

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
N yipieee no HYBRIDS.PartyDancing

Edited by mish18 - 15 December 2011 at 1:14pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

huhn1998matwamango

ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Aysha, i already told i disappoint to watch Abhay's attitude at marriage time in sanchita's post...he has no concentration on marriage... it was seeming that he married forcefully to Pia...I don't know whose fault here was? But just i would like to say, there should had been shown a complete Abhiya's marriage... b/c it was not the ordinary couple's marriage... Abhiya are unique couple... & they got each other after crossing so many obstacles path... so marriage should be occurred as memorable way.
Anyways, i am happy at last they got married.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

huhn1998Courageous_Leomatwamango

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by purple_shadoz

ayeshu to tell u d truth...i ddnt like today's epi ...Ouchv hardly got 5-6 minutes abhiya in d whl 2 hr long epi...Cryd biggest diasappointmnt ws shaadi...i mean jst 2 min????? wdout sindur or mangalsutra?????Deadv defo deservd better dn ds!!!!! all v gt ws dance dance n dance...Sleepyi wsh v wd av gt sm lovekly abhiya moments dt v cd remember n cherish always!!!!!!Cry

I know how U feel here yaar. Even i was disappointed but i am trying to find Joy in the smallest thing. Show has ended and we can do nothing now. Just keep our emotions and relive the happiest moments of ABHIYA. I know we all wanted to see Abhay place Sindoor on Pia and the mangalsutra a wedding isn't complete without it. 

I had resigned myself to be disappointed any way this show never gave us what we really wanted so i knew what i was getting.

Dances may have been a bore to watch but we had a HAPPY ENDING this is what counts. Just wish we'd have gotten a flash in the future a last glimpse but we should be happy that ABHIYA remained each others right to the end

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

strings123JinxRichapurple_shadozharinisriram39

abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
yes it was beautiful...loved the complete episode...full entertaining...though the dances i usually ff...
but loved all the dialogues...abhiya scenes,misha-kabir sequences, misha-piya sequences, kabir-abhay dialogues, abhiya desperate to see each other, madhu-haseena talks, madhu-piya-misha talks and their crying and kabir laughing, kabir-danish talks, boys vs girls leg pulling and the most beautiful fairytale kind of dream dancing of abhiya and their real dance of all the people after marriage which was informal and unpractised natural dances by all...

i liked the way abhay acted as if he was biting when everybody asked him to kiss pia...lolss...

and not to forget the scene  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQcNEuOV1gU&feature=channel_video_title at 2:40 where pia will be looking at the mirror and suddenly finds abhay and then abhay kisses her...she blushes...

overall a very good episode...liked it alot...i dont understand why ppl are bothered abt small things like sindoor and magalsutra not being shown where even misha's wasnt shown...they showed a lot of time on saath pheras ashirwaad of inlaws and parents...what else is required...that is enough to show that marriage is done...and the cake, masti and dancing is all part of the marriage which looks so real and so good...

Edited by abhina_roks - 15 December 2011 at 1:37pm

huhn1998strings123matwamango

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mish18

N yipieee no HYBRIDS.PartyDancing
 Meri zakmo par namak mat chira koh. Don't rub salt in my woundsROFL ABHIYA HYBRIDS mujhe nahin mile toh kya huwa. Meri sapno main toh poore huweLOL

huhn1998Courageous_LeoPurpleHorizon

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ogive_nab

Aysha, i already told i disappoint to watch Abhay's attitude at marriage time in sanchita's post...he has no concentration on marriage... it was seeming that he married forcefully to Pia...I don't know whose fault here was? But just i would like to say, there should had been shown a complete Abhiya's marriage... b/c it was not the ordinary couple's marriage... Abhiya are unique couple... & they got each other after crossing so many obstacles path... so marriage should be occurred as memorable way.
Anyways, i am happy at last they got married.
An episode wasted on SONG and Dance i know but what can we do huh? Its all done and dusted Nabi. 

I think we were all full of high expectations aprt from me. I knew i'd be left dissatisfied with ABHIYA's wedding but just be plased with ABHIYA as ONE now ok?

This is only their beginning LOL

huhn1998Courageous_LeoILTHBEB

Go to top