India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

jeju

Devil86 IF-Rockerz
Devil86
Devil86

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
arushi pratgya ko bataye k krishna se jaab us ne bbaat ki the toh krishna zida upset is pay tha ke woh bina mujhey kuch batye chali gae hai ..he was angry on this that she left me without knowing me and i thinks in 4 years arushi tell tanmey about krishna tanki wala action ...arushi feels bad becoz of her husband insult her lovely sister and lovely jeju..arushi jee ager yea tanmey ka ghar hota toh tumein pata chalta ke woh tumerey saath iss se b zidah bura karta yea toh woh tumarey ghar main hain is lia tumain sirf room main hi batey sunata hai iss tarah ke husband duniya main zida hain krishna is great pratgya praise arushi in the mandir that you are very lucky that u have such understandin g husband now pratgya see that tanmey is not like her husband parah likha hai mager aqal se 00 hai aur krishna is the greatest husband ever

Devil86 IF-Rockerz
Devil86
Devil86

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
the video which meera show to her friend when krishna was talking to chandwa on that time she left the table by saying that i meet that guy everyday and krishna were telling to chandu have u see her with some1what she said ...thats big s mistake when it was takken she already left then who ...
Caped_Crusader IF-Sizzlerz
Caped_Crusader
Caped_Crusader

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
YKW...You Suck

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Eden_luvsKriya

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index