Pics of Celebs Behind the Scenes.. Exclusive! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
The only good thing about Ayesha Khan is that she's a good actress...apart from that, theres nothing else appealing about her. I've always found her strange through her interviews..no wonder. lol
ROFL these pictures made me laugh i always thought Ayesha good but that image is broken in my eyes now as for Humaima i always had an idea about her wow i just wish these pics wouldn't have been leaked atleast our actresses image would be saved in the orld's eyes
^whats the point in helping em to create a false image in the eyes of others?:s
Ayesha khan jitni achi actor hai utni hi cheap insaan hai...n Humaima i already know she too vulgar
AYESHA KHAN was only gud in ijaazat 🤔
thats it!!

and i didnt mind that photo at all! 🤔
and haan, cigarette wali, erm if theyre jhonking dhool in others eyes n showing how PARSA they are,,, then its obv wrong, otherwise, the drinks in their hands, isnt wine... and muslims are not prohobited from smoking... so its ok, esp considering the fact that theyre from an industry who cud do literally anything to carve a niche' for themselves internationally! :|
guys its not in only showbiz its n in our society  ...like if u go out n see de cafes dey are all filled with boy  girlz hving fun n smoking n drinking dey r nw many cafes opened in pak which r filled wid wines etc...so its normall in our society nw ...n i dunt mind if showbiz ppl smoking or drinking coz ppl normally on roads u cn c all such stuff...
they r all same,,,,

though i wish,,kuch log aise na ho...
wow..some people are soo two-faced...well i guess this is the face of the showbiz industry in pakistan too sadly😕