Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

December 15th, 2011 Written Update (Page 2)

azuria Goldie
azuria
azuria

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Thank you Wafa ji and good to see the name of Rani as well. Thanks Rani hope to see some posts from you too.

Felow forumers. I come up with strange ideas just to keep everyone in the mood to fight or argue so that the hopelessness dose not take over completly.Smile

It is very sensible of everyone to take my suggestions with a pinch of salt until it turns true.Big smile

I liked todays episode. I am surprised that Pappu mentioned Paras Pathar but no one reacted.  Of course they belive no one else knowes about Runjhuns bhaag.

Well Pappu is very serious about Neelu otherwise he dose not have to show her that he is coming up. Love dose strange things to us.

Neelu is also getting worried about Pappu getting out of her hold? I wonder what will she do now.? If she says that she is not preggs but no one will belive her since the medical report is there.

About medical report.

Abhigyan asked Runjhun do get a medical checkup. she refused. Trust was the basis.

MDs inlaws asked for a medical report Guddu and Runjhun averted it since she was preggs.

Now the third. Neelu is not preggs but there is a false medical report showing it.

Funny what twists and turns are there. Like medical report in any way is not truthfull.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ljcruzvanfanjps01luvsagarLeesanSurish

vanfan Senior Member
vanfan
vanfan

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
azuria,
I like your three test comparisions.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

azuriajps01Leesan

Leesan IF-Rockerz
Leesan
Leesan

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=azuria]Thank you Wafa ji and good to see the name of Rani as well. Thanks Rani hope to see some posts from you too.

Felow forumers. I come up with strange ideas just to keep everyone in the mood to fight or argue so that the hopelessness dose not take over completly.Smile

It is very sensible of everyone to take my suggestions with a pinch of salt until it turns true.Big smile

Thanks Az,  that's exactly why we love you!!!  You are so faithful to the show and to the forum...no matter what!  You see the good in each show, no matter how much the rest of us complain!!  You are so observant, and are able to connect even the most obscure of events... and you love to count the no.of times certain things have happened in the past!!!   Maybe it's those green lenses of yours, but you certainly do a great job of keeping our spirits up...thanks !!!  And I will continue to keep my pinch of salt handy!!!  Wink!!

ljcruzazuriajps01

azuria Goldie
azuria
azuria

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leesan

[QUOTE=azuria]Thank you Wafa ji and good to see the name of Rani as well. Thanks Rani hope to see some posts from you too.

Thanks Az,  that's exactly why we love you!!!  You are so faithful to the show and to the forum...no matter what!  You see the good in each show, no matter how much the rest of us complain!!  You are so observant, and are able to connect even the most obscure of events... and you love to count the no.of times certain things have happened in the past!!!   Maybe it's those green lenses of yours, but you certainly do a great job of keeping our spirits up...thanks !!!  And I will continue to keep my pinch of salt handy!!!  Wink!!

Thank you Lessan,

I admire yourWink will to take salt to taseWink  I love this show so much that I am not ready to guve it away so soon. I follow it diferrently ( with my green tinted lenses) since things are always used twice or thrice. Like todays episode that the men who were accusing Guddu for keeping Neelu and his wife has run away from him.

This situation will be repeated again but I dont know in what manner. So just keep it in the back of your mind. Like it could be related to those times when the peole outside of Shukla Nivas used to comment about how much love was between Guddu and Runjhun.

The point is Guddu dose not care about what people say. He got angry that he implied that Runjhun is such a girl/woman who ran away from the one and only home she has. Thus putting doubt about her character.

ljcruzjps01Leesan

OmaRamdass IF-Rockerz
OmaRamdass
OmaRamdass

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
thanks to wafah and rani for the update.

I am waiting patiently for gunjhun to get back together.

rani2007LoveGudduLeesan

ampliphy Goldie
ampliphy
ampliphy

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the update.

Oh man it was so nice to see Guddu beating somebody up again for once.  I've missed those days. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Leesan

jaswargikoinahi Goldie
jaswargikoinahi
jaswargikoinahi

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Thanx a lot for the update. I've stopped watching because it was gettin to annoying. Sonu thought I read up on updates to see if I have missed much but sadly I have not. Thanx for the detailed update.
Ziva01 IF-Sizzlerz
Ziva01
Ziva01

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Thxs to u both Rani and Wafah Di Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rani2007

Go to top