Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

December 15th, 2011 Written Update

Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks to vanfan for covering yesterdays update.

Guddu is at the temple and asks God to return Runjhun to him as he can't live without Runjhun. He says he will take all of Runjhun's sorrows on himself if Runjhun comes back. Amma sees him and asks if Runjhun coming back will truly solve his problems. She asks if he'll a father to Neelu's kid or a husband to Runjhun. Guddu doesn't respond and leaves, Amma's words echoing in his head.

Amma says that Runjhun might bring fortune to others but her fortune for herself is not so good. Guddu reaches back to his shop but in the way runs into someone because he is distracted. Guddu apologizes but the guy is rude. Guddu continues to apologize for his mistake, but another man arrives and earns Guddu's ire when he mentions Runjhun's name disrespectfully. Kukkan and Amma reach there and stop Guddu. Guddu stops beating up the guy when Kukkan tells him to stop for Runjhun's sake.

Mittho and Vishnu are worried what will happen to them if Guddu finds the truth as they will surely wind up back in the streets. They go to Neelu's room, who is talking to Guddu's picture promising that he will soon be hers. They tell her to hurry up and get Guddu to her side and get the property transferred to their name. Neelu assures that it will happen soon.

Pappu on the other hand wants to show off his latest promotion in the political race and rub it in Neelu's face to show her that he's not a pawn in her game anymore. Neelu is surprised to see Pappu and wonders how he got his nomination if she hasn't talked to the minister yet. Pappu spots her and gets out of his jeep. He walks into Lalita Nivaas and Amma asks what he's doing here. Neelu wonders if he's hear to reveal her truth. Pappu says he's here for her blessings for his political campaign and asks them to forget all that is past. He tells Amma that he will make sure that all the riff raff from Kannauj is removed, looking at Neelu specifically.

Thanks to Rani for her help in doing the updates today...

Edited by Wafah - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wafah Di, Thank you for the write-up.

And, you too Rani.
Edited by jps01 - 12 years ago
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks  for the WU ,Wafah!!  Great job,as usual!!

Well, just more of the same, with minor adjustments here and there!  Another day...another drama with no end in sight!  Still hoping and waiting... and keeping the faith (what's left of it anyway!)
amritak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you wafah for your excellent update. Probably Neelu will inform Pappu of Vishnu and Mitto's intentions and he may encourage her to put the property on his name since Guddu have not yet paid Pappu interest owed to him.Mitto and Neelu are complete morons since Guddu yet owes Pappu who has the property papers in his possession interest on the loan he took.  Edited by amritak - 12 years ago
Surish thumbnail
Thanks Wafah

The Gods will definitely answer Guddu's prayers  by granting  the private investigator hot leads into the organized, seditious conspiracy against him. They will even give him that sanctifying grace to use his intuition in solving this mystery. Soon this collusion in plan will be uncovered and the participants will be arrested.
Edited by Surish - 12 years ago
vanfan thumbnail

Thank you for the WU Wafah. One more filler episode. I am actually getting to be Ok with it as long as they do not show R and PY nonsense. (See, what low expectations does for you? No disappointments!) I hope they will not continue in circles forever and reveal all in one day. They should spend the next two weeks showing steady progress. At least it will give us something to feel positive about step by step. It was sad to see G pulled down by Amma. Where is all the concern and support she showed. Does she not want her grand daughter back safe first? What else can we expect from N, V and M. Will M & V never learn not to go the wrong path and if they do then not be afraid of the consequence? They must be stupid on top of evil to commit crime first and then worry about their own well fare. Why they are not worried about R? At least B&B think R is dead, everyone else assume she is kidnapped but V&M are somewhere in between. I still do not believe CVs are going to differentiate between M&Ms. All of them have to turn bad and grouped together. Hopefully we will see more of the detective next week. However emphatic azuria gets with A Baba having bad motives, somehow I refuse to believe it. But I am worried about her idea about the detective being murdered. Hope that does not happen.

Surish thumbnail
Vanfan

I doubt very much that the detective will be murdered and the Aghori Baba will have evil intentions as the track is gearing towards a close.
Edited by Surish - 12 years ago
azuria thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Wafa ji and good to see the name of Rani as well. Thanks Rani hope to see some posts from you too.

Felow forumers. I come up with strange ideas just to keep everyone in the mood to fight or argue so that the hopelessness dose not take over completly.😊

It is very sensible of everyone to take my suggestions with a pinch of salt until it turns true.😃

I liked todays episode. I am surprised that Pappu mentioned Paras Pathar but no one reacted.  Of course they belive no one else knowes about Runjhuns bhaag.

Well Pappu is very serious about Neelu otherwise he dose not have to show her that he is coming up. Love dose strange things to us.

Neelu is also getting worried about Pappu getting out of her hold? I wonder what will she do now.? If she says that she is not preggs but no one will belive her since the medical report is there.

About medical report.

Abhigyan asked Runjhun do get a medical checkup. she refused. Trust was the basis.

MDs inlaws asked for a medical report Guddu and Runjhun averted it since she was preggs.

Now the third. Neelu is not preggs but there is a false medical report showing it.

Funny what twists and turns are there. Like medical report in any way is not truthfull.
vanfan thumbnail
azuria,
I like your three test comparisions.
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=azuria]Thank you Wafa ji and good to see the name of Rani as well. Thanks Rani hope to see some posts from you too.

Felow forumers. I come up with strange ideas just to keep everyone in the mood to fight or argue so that the hopelessness dose not take over completly.😊

It is very sensible of everyone to take my suggestions with a pinch of salt until it turns true.😃

Thanks Az,  that's exactly why we love you!!!  You are so faithful to the show and to the forum...no matter what!  You see the good in each show, no matter how much the rest of us complain!!  You are so observant, and are able to connect even the most obscure of events... and you love to count the no.of times certain things have happened in the past!!!   Maybe it's those green lenses of yours, but you certainly do a great job of keeping our spirits up...thanks !!!  And I will continue to keep my pinch of salt handy!!!  😉!!