Viren Jeevika outdoor Honeymoon in demand! :D

maryumtalks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
After watching the IF interview with Kryran and them talking about wanting an outdoor honeymoon. Like in Goa!.. Seriously now thats all I can think about..πŸ˜†  Who else wants them to go Goa for honeymoon? 😍

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wel1111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
seriously they shlds ent them on honemoon...hope dadaji realises this...
ktcharm thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
dada ji ki meherbani rahi to mr wadhrea mrs wadhera se agey hi nahi badh paeynegeπŸ˜†

koi dada ji ko samjaho nxt generationn mein lawyer nahi chahiye kya   πŸ˜‰?
Viren4ever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
want their outdoor honeymoon specially after watching today's Epi
julz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i totally side you..i so want them to go for a honeymoon..i jus wish this dadajee n swamini bua understand that..!!
just_juhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Honeymoon?????? In Goa?? That would be awesome!!!!! Actually, a honeymoon anywhere else but at home would be great. I mean com'on... abhi abhi shaadi hui hai, aur becharey dulha aur dulhan ko koi "alone time" nahi milra... πŸ˜‰ Seriously though... can u imagine a honeymoon in Goa??? We'd certainly be getting our fill of Virika moments.
😳 Think abt it... on the beach holding hands... need I say more??? πŸ˜‰

But do u honestly think that Dadaji will agree??? Yes, it would be great if Dadaji Viren aur Jeevika ke chupke chupke chori chori waale nazaron se beyzaar hoke aakhri me, kahenge ke: "Viren, tum aur Jeevika kahin ghoomne chale jao" πŸ˜† I really cant see him uttering the word honeymoon 😊

Waise, if Dadaji is willing to listen to Virat... then I think Virat should suggest to Dadaji abt sending his bhaiyya and bhabi on a honeymoon    πŸ˜‰
MariQuestFilms thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG yes yes and YES!! lol.. so want them to go on a honeymoon somewhere... whether goa or elsewhere. Would be perfect!😍
mishii_krystu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
me me me me meπŸ˜›i want virika honeymoon in GOA!!!!!!!!super duper romantic hayeee😍...OUTDOOR HONEYMOON IN DEMMAND!!!!!!!ab tou viren aur jeevika bhii dil se chahte hain LOLLLπŸ˜†
Innocent.angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yapp would luvvv too see more romantic scenes btn virika..aur honymoon toh kahin pe bhi chalega phir chahe goa ho ya switzerland πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›
shehroon_riaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Would seriously love them to go on the honeymoon; with all the ViriKa moments (even though I'm a VirMaan fan)... I can just imagine what'll happen after today's episode.
But there are a few problems; one is that Dada ji will probably not allow them to but even if he does, Viren might not want to go because of the Jaiswaal's (if that's how you spell it) case. 

However, this doesn't mean that they can't go after the case has been finished; fingers crossed nothing will happen to Viren because I have a feeling that after all these happy occasions and happiness that has come into the house, something bad is going to have to happen. This is the things with dramas, there always has to be something bad after happy stuff.

I hope this'll not happen with EHMMBH and I hope everything goes on fine :)