Pratigya

Pratigya to confide in Krishna tomorrow?

Mo710 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Do you guys feel that Pratigya will confide in Krishna about wat Tanmay sed to her today?

I feel Krishna will come home from work and will see her upset in their bedroom and she will tell him what Tanmay sed to her. Krishna will be livid that TamTam insulted his wife like that and he was going to teach him a lesson. Pratigya will stop him and say leave it plus she will say that she is proud of the person he has become. 

Then we have our KriYa scene for the week and I feel this is very logical since Pratz left from GH looking deeply hurt and upset by wat TamTam sed.

Looking for a KriYa scene tomorrow!😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

idreeskhan123 thumbnail
hope your wordz come true..
Mo710 thumbnail
Well it seems the logical thing to happen as Pratigya is upset by what TamTam has sed and K will console her!

Seems like the correct thing to happen!
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hope ur words come true😊This week we didn't see any kriya scene(romantic).so want to see this type of scene😛one question is coming on my mind😕whenever prats is upset,sad or angry krish always understand it.he can read her face but why can't she?why doesn't she understand her hubby😕as a example in tuesday's epi-krish understood that prats is upset and ask her the reason.but prats didn't understand that he is also confused and wanted to share something with her😕just my POV😊
Mo710 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Snigdhakhanam

Hope ur words come true😊This week we didn't see any kriya scene(romantic).so want to see this type of scene😛one question is coming on my mind😕whenever prats is upset,sad or angry krish always understand it.he can read her face but why can't she?why doesn't she understand her hubby😕as a example in tuesday's epi-krish understood that prats is upset and ask her the reason.but prats didn't understand that he is also confused and wanted to share something with her😕just my POV😊

Yeah but before she cud ask about his issues, K asked about hers so didnt see him in a tension did she! But hope we get a good KriYa scene tomorrow about this Tanmays bakwas! Yet I feel the the lioness in P is slowly going to come out due to this meera and she get rid of this paglait soon!😉
Caped_Crusader thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hope Your Words Come True... :S
Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hope ur words come true😃...a week without any proper KriYa scene has been bad...CV's shud really cut down d screenspace given 2  dat other useless couple 😡😡
Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hmmm. but its kinda repetitive scene na?? She is down and upset and K will console her ðŸ˜• I wanna see They are discussing about Meera!! 
Arhaan-da-best thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hmmm...always welcome kriya scenes infact me want only scenes of Baba and Babu in MkAP...;)
[IMG=http://i.minus.com/ibeEfRrjQ4mA3O.jpg][/IMG]