Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

   
Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Chit Chat Corner #142 (Page 95)

Warda. IF-Rockerz
Warda.
Warda.

Joined: 21 January 2011
Posts: 6007

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishwish

Originally posted by Warda.

Originally posted by prncz

warda --- hey aaj chutti frm classes gud so bahar se khana ,,, chal enjoy karna i can imaginve chck biryani ya kababsLOLLOLhai na ,,oye nahin ,, i thnk pizza WinkWinkWink

hmmm face revelation ,, abhi nahin bataungi ,,suspsense khul jayega  LOLLOLLOL
 

ya its pizza...highly probable LOL
btw...im surprised to know you and aish used to eat from your maas hand till 10th standard LOL
Maa di Ladli Big smile
acha matlab you still have plans to tarpao us on FR just like ltl Tongue

raj meri kaju kathli...kkk kuch original bolti hoon.meri gulab jamun, barfi, kheer gajar ka halwa...plz do the FR

and warda..wow pizza, which one?
Raj i will bribe you with the pics of all these things...kar de face reveal LOL
I mostly have chiken tikka...or fajita 
which one you like?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prnczaishwish

aishwish IF-Rockerz
aishwish
aishwish

Joined: 12 April 2011
Posts: 7151

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Warda.

Originally posted by aishwish

@warda: you too?LOL seriously I dn't get what makes ppl go so crazy abt vampires. Well no offence to the fans.
Ditto...even I never enjoyed ...

@raj: theek suna...and mil gayi chutti...for one week swasti's gonna work for saabLOL bt seriously assignments ke chakkar mein I ignored the whole house aaj ka pura din ghar ko track pe laane mein gaya hai..these maids they can clean the house bt they can't mange it
In that case we are very lucky...the lady who works for my house is so good in her job...that we really dont have to be around her all the time monitoring...and she is a good cook as well...shes been with us for almost eight years now...we treat her just like a family member...and i share good friendship with her daughters who are of my age Smile

Lucky? v v lucky..yaar aaj ke date mein accha husband mil jata hai bt maid nahinLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prnczWarda.

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Joined: 28 October 2010
Posts: 6860

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Warda.

Originally posted by aishwish

@warda: you too?LOL seriously I dn't get what makes ppl go so crazy abt vampires. Well no offence to the fans.
Ditto...even I never enjoyed ...

@raj: theek suna...and mil gayi chutti...for one week swasti's gonna work for saabLOL bt seriously assignments ke chakkar mein I ignored the whole house aaj ka pura din ghar ko track pe laane mein gaya hai..these maids they can clean the house bt they can't mange it
In that case we are very lucky...the lady who works for my house is so good in her job...that we really dont have to be around her all the time monitoring...and she is a good cook as well...shes been with us for almost eight years now...we treat her just like a family member...and i share good friendship with her daughters who are of my age Smile
 
 
aww thst so cute ,,, ya if they have been with u for a long time then they knw how u want thng sdne and ,,,aww that sweet  ,,,,,,it is very rare ,,,but gud na  iasa bhi hota hi ,,
 
wait guys iwll tellu one thig that was gud oin ma life

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Warda.aishwish

-Swasti- IF-Dazzler
-Swasti-
-Swasti-

Joined: 21 March 2011
Posts: 3770

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Warda.

Originally posted by aishwish

@warda: you too?LOL seriously I dn't get what makes ppl go so crazy abt vampires. Well no offence to the fans.
Ditto...even I never enjoyed ...

@raj: theek suna...and mil gayi chutti...for one week swasti's gonna work for saabLOL bt seriously assignments ke chakkar mein I ignored the whole house aaj ka pura din ghar ko track pe laane mein gaya hai..these maids they can clean the house bt they can't mange it
In that case we are very lucky...the lady who works for my house is so good in her job...that we really dont have to be around her all the time monitoring...and she is a good cook as well...shes been with us for almost eight years now...we treat her just like a family member...and i share good friendship with her daughters who are of my age Smile

wow...yeh toh chamatkaar ho gaya warda
itni acchi
God bless her

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prnczWarda.aishwish

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Joined: 28 October 2010
Posts: 6860

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Warda.

[

raj meri kaju kathli...kkk kuch original bolti hoon.meri gulab jamun, barfi, kheer gajar ka halwa...plz do the FR

and warda..wow pizza, which one?
Raj i will bribe you with the pics of all these things...kar de face reveal LOL
I mostly have chiken tikka...or fajita 
which one you like?
[/QUOTE] 
 
oye ,,slurrrp ,,raj yeh sab kha jayegi ,paan,,, FFR  WinkWinkWinkalready plaanned re ,, may be aaj but nahin bataungi Wink 
 
oye ,,, bribe nahin chalegi ,,,hahahah,,, acha sochti hoonn ,,, may be ,,hmmm shayad ,,hmmm ok give me time LOLLOLLOLLOL
 
oye tu mujeh DHARAM sankat mein dall rahe ho...aish and ward a  not good ,haan,,acha sochti hoonLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Warda.aishwish

Warda. IF-Rockerz
Warda.
Warda.

Joined: 21 January 2011
Posts: 6007

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prncz

Originally posted by aishwish

@warda: you too?LOL seriously I dn't get what makes ppl go so crazy abt vampires. Well no offence to the fans.

@raj: theek suna...and mil gayi chutti...for one week swasti's gonna work for saabLOL bt seriously assignments ke chakkar mein I ignored the whole house aaj ka pura din ghar ko track pe laane mein gaya hai..these maids they can clean the house bt they can't mange it
 
 
i knw ,, lekin aajkal vampire realted stories are the in thing hai na ??
 
i kwn maids can be helpp but u cant leave everythign to them independtly ,, finally khud ko karna padta hai  LOL  over here  udoa ll by urself ,,so  now if  i have to  depend on a mid ,iwll take me sme time ,,LOLnw me used to doign all by mself Wink
yes they are i think Confused
even a show running on star one as well...wonder who follows LOL ...no offence to fans...but i found it funny 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prnczaishwish

aishwish IF-Rockerz
aishwish
aishwish

Joined: 12 April 2011
Posts: 7151

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Warda.

Originally posted by aishwish

Originally posted by Warda.

Originally posted by prncz

warda --- hey aaj chutti frm classes gud so bahar se khana ,,, chal enjoy karna i can imaginve chck biryani ya kababsLOLLOLhai na ,,oye nahin ,, i thnk pizza WinkWinkWink

hmmm face revelation ,, abhi nahin bataungi ,,suspsense khul jayega  LOLLOLLOL
 

ya its pizza...highly probable LOL
btw...im surprised to know you and aish used to eat from your maas hand till 10th standard LOL
Maa di Ladli Big smile
acha matlab you still have plans to tarpao us on FR just like ltl Tongue

raj meri kaju kathli...kkk kuch original bolti hoon.meri gulab jamun, barfi, kheer gajar ka halwa...plz do the FR

and warda..wow pizza, which one?
Raj i will bribe you with the pics of all these things...kar de face reveal LOL
I mostly have chiken tikka...or fajita 
which one you like?

I'm a veggie..only eat eggs in non veg
here in patna you'll only get dominos pizza...I love their cheese crust pizza

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prnczWarda.

--ambar-- IF-Rockerz
--ambar--
--ambar--

Joined: 13 October 2010
Posts: 6591

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
gals wat do u suggest
Cappiano Genuine Italian or Merlow Genuine Leather Matinee
which will look great in party

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Warda.aishwish

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Laagi Tujhse Lagan|| Media Center

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15

Author: -Fivr-   Replies: 118   Views: 95730

-Fivr- 118 95730 11 October 2014 at 2:17am by stranger2rose
*~* Laagi Tujhse Lagan Creations Corner # 3*~*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: Dew-drop   Replies: 1175   Views: 184498

Dew-drop 1175 184498 24 November 2013 at 3:05pm by Yuvika_15
*~Laagi Tujhse Lagan Help Desk # 2 ~*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18

Author: Dew-drop   Replies: 140   Views: 23199

Dew-drop 140 23199 20 May 2012 at 1:34pm by anirka
Laagi Tujhse Lagan Pix Gallery: No Comm|VB Note Pg 80

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 121 122

Author: minuu   Replies: 973   Views: 616644

minuu 973 616644 23 February 2012 at 2:52am by TheRager
Laagi Tujhse Lagan Chit Chat Corner #140

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Fivr-   Replies: 1194   Views: 26964

-Fivr- 1194 26964 09 December 2011 at 8:46am by Dew-drop

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index