Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Swasti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: prncz

ok guys me sharign my exp ,,, hope u all not bored

this wasliek long time back ,, i was small kid,,and my cousin was gerrign amrried in baroda ,,, my dad was a stricler liek  will nto go  if exams and all ,,so we missed the elder bro wedding and the 2nd cousin,, they all wanted us to attned ,,so dad decided to takek us ,,and

udfournately the day we were to go  it rained badly and one of the bby -baroda rail brdige brke so trains were stopepd   and dad decide take us by bus ,, we all  were not used to  bus and all sick and all...
we reache baroda ,,and the there was water lgging ,,and no auto ready to go ,,,, fianlly a shop keeer at eh staion saw our plight and told my dad he will arrange for transport and we wnet ,,the roads were bad so the car would not go further ,,this point was close to his house so wht he did was give the keys of his house to us and told my dad u all seleep here mrng thkngs would clear ,,,i will sleep in my sis house near by ,,and he acutlly gave his jeys and left us wiht his house ,,cna u imaginve this

so kind of him...
its unbelievable ...aisa log bohot kaam he 
--ambar-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

is it ? me too love all rafi songs  r ,, tose were melodious ,,i love rafiji,kishoeji, mukhesji and all those goldenr era   ,,,,,

nice song   espiclaly shammiji and rafi ji ,,the songs for this pair are ever gree i mena the sad songs too,,,, there is asong ,,wher the word muhaabat is sunfg is   a diff stye ,,, thru out the song  wit i willtry to remeber it i am frgetting it

dekh swati maine siggy choti karli
me too love all his song ...he is a legend...
safi ji and lata ji uff wat a pair 
⭐️⭐️⭐️👏
aishwish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Warda.

yeah that is funny actually was funny..it ended. It was like watching a bhojpuri don😆

prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i kwn ,, we nebre rtraveeld by nus after that but the fact the man acutly was liek a belesisng in disguise he actully ,, got transportation in mrng and offerd break fast too ,,i mean we all could nver foreget this ,, i remebr him  even today so many year have passed but trust me there are good people around tooo

such mein ,,,make u want to do good hai na 
Warda. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ltl1deewani

wow...yeh toh chamatkaar ho gaya warda
itni acchi
God bless her

she is very kind...loves us like kids...we try to help her as my mom doesnt like it if she is working alone...and she always want us {me and my sis} to learn all the house hold works,...even moping the house...but she alwayz denies to take help/...and never let us work...saying k thak jao ge mat karo...I respect her a lot 😊
--ambar-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

i kwn ,, we nebre rtraveeld by nus after that but the fact the man acutly was liek a belesisng in disguise he actully ,, got transportation in mrng and offerd break fast too ,,i mean we all could nver foreget this ,, i remebr him  even today so many year have passed but trust me there are good people around tooo

such mein ,,,make u want to do good hai na 

par u should pe lucky enough...to meet them ..⭐️
prncz thumbnail
Originally posted by: aishwish

iu all talking of pkyek ??hai na  ?

i watch ed the forst few epi and stopped

Warda. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Raj i will bribe you with the pics of all these things...kar de face reveal 😆
I mostly have chiken tikka...or fajita 
which one you like?

oye ,,slurrrp ,,raj yeh sab kha jayegi ,paan,,, FFR  😉😉😉already plaanned re ,, may be aaj but nahin bataungi 😉 

oye ,,, bribe nahin chalegi ,,,hahahah,,, acha sochti hoonn ,,, may be ,,hmmm shayad ,,hmmm ok give me time 😆

oye tu mujeh DHARAM sankat mein dall rahe ho...aish and ward a  not good ,haan,,acha sochti hoon😆
lol @dharam sankat 😆
sooch sooch...just think about gajar ka halwa and aloo tikki 😆
prncz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Warda.

she is very kind...loves us like kids...we try to help her as my mom doesnt like it if she is working alone...and she always want us {me and my sis} to learn all the house hold works,...even moping the house...but she alwayz denies to take help/...and never let us work...saying k thak jao ge mat karo...I respect her a lot 😊

aww so sweet ,,, it is rare u knw but good to have come accorss sme one liek this
-Swasti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sana141994

dekh swati maine siggy choti karli
me too love all his song ...he is a legend...
safi ji and lata ji uff wat a pair 
👏

ohho...tune kar bhi di...
ekdam perfect re...😃