Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

   
Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Chit Chat Corner #142 (Page 43)

--ambar-- IF-Rockerz
--ambar--
--ambar--

Joined: 13 October 2010
Posts: 6591

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anirka

Originally posted by prncz

Originally posted by anirka

There are many here in lucknow... tere bhai bandu...
they have this fast food / farsaan / namkeen shops here...
My MIL used to say that now they don't give sindhi chutney with samosas and all.
I knew nothing about that... so asked u...
ab Mishal se to puchhna raha...Embarrassed... LOL
 
 
our sindhi green corinder chutney is also  trasty ofcourse all make fudinae ke ,,i love the green one we make with allo tikkki   yumm ya sindhi inlucknow too , gwalior, khansi , delhi , ajmer ,mumabi ,, pune all over re ,,LOLLOLLOLkolkatta tooo can u belive my cousins in kol
 
i tght samosa ke saath they give green chtuney too hai na ?? have u tried dal pakwan ??


I don't know names of recipe... but have learnt many... may be ... i might be knowing that also... u pm recipe i will check...
Coriander chutney is in our daily diet...Big smile
Its very good for heart...
My MIL used 2 eat that with simple chapati no sabzi etc... Smile


ye MIL kon hai ...??????Confused

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Joined: 02 August 2010
Posts: 19696

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishwish

okay guys main chalti hoon...bye 

and minaxi hiHug
Hi Aish, GNSmile
Hi Warda, how are youSmile
Sana, I am good, what's new.
anirka IF-Dazzler
anirka
anirka

Joined: 23 April 2010
Posts: 3762

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana141994

Originally posted by anirka

Originally posted by prncz

Originally posted by anirka

There are many here in lucknow... tere bhai bandu...
they have this fast food / farsaan / namkeen shops here...
My MIL used to say that now they don't give sindhi chutney with samosas and all.
I knew nothing about that... so asked u...
ab Mishal se to puchhna raha...Embarrassed... LOL
 
 
our sindhi green corinder chutney is also  trasty ofcourse all make fudinae ke ,,i love the green one we make with allo tikkki   yumm ya sindhi inlucknow too , gwalior, khansi , delhi , ajmer ,mumabi ,, pune all over re ,,LOLLOLLOLkolkatta tooo can u belive my cousins in kol
 
i tght samosa ke saath they give green chtuney too hai na ?? have u tried dal pakwan ??


I don't know names of recipe... but have learnt many... may be ... i might be knowing that also... u pm recipe i will check...
Coriander chutney is in our daily diet...Big smile
Its very good for heart...
My MIL used 2 eat that with simple chapati no sabzi etc... Smile


ye MIL kon hai ...??????Confused

MIL means Mother in law... My sasuma...
prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Joined: 28 October 2010
Posts: 6860

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

Hello Raj, Sana, Aish, Swasti, Baljit, how are you allSmile

 
 
hi minakshi  ,,,,how r u  ?
 
u knw swawsti wht s sana tld u is gud ,,also  i think dalchawal and sabj i roti sthe best re ,ligth and any time fav LOL
 
warda  haan allo channe is famoues here too all southeast  asioan food abhut milta julta hai ,,, if u go to a sindhi  area ----try dal pakwan my fav it is frried so  be carfull it is calories 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12-Swasti-

--ambar-- IF-Rockerz
--ambar--
--ambar--

Joined: 13 October 2010
Posts: 6591

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anirka

Originally posted by sana141994

Originally posted by ltl1deewani

Acha ..Warda, raj, baljit, sana...(Aish ko distrub nahi karoongi,,usse study kar ni h)...

plz suggest some recipes... i'm going back to my maayka tomorrow LOL
and i want to prepare something special for my baba
doctors ne oily food jyada lene se maana ki h...so, some healthy recipes will be appreciated...
ok go food leafy salad and paper fish
healthy and tasty ...mere dad doc hana woh ye menu ko ...advise karte hai Smile


@sana... however... ur recipe is healthy... but u shouldn't change diet of old person or those having health problems... they won't be ablt to adjust to change... continue with diet they are having since ages...
ma experience... Big smile
ohhh but its perfect for ill person...complete the whole meal Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anirka

-Swasti- IF-Dazzler
-Swasti-
-Swasti-

Joined: 21 March 2011
Posts: 3770

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anirka

Originally posted by sana141994

Originally posted by ltl1deewani


ok go food leafy salad and paper fish
healthy and tasty ...mere dad doc hana woh ye menu ko ...advise karte hai Smile

@sana... however... ur recipe is healthy... but u shouldn't change diet of old person or those having health problems... they won't be ablt to adjust to change... continue with diet they are having since ages...
ma experience... Big smile

waise baljit...agar thoda change aaye toh shayad khaane mein interest baar sakti hai, na?? i noticed baba looking frustrated on the dishes...purane dishes...accha nahi lagta shayad...issiliye kuhc naya try karna chahti thi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anirka

Warda. IF-Rockerz
Warda.
Warda.

Joined: 21 January 2011
Posts: 6007

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ltl1deewani

Acha ..Warda, raj, baljit, sana...(Aish ko distrub nahi karoongi,,usse study kar ni h)...

plz suggest some recipes... i'm going back to my maayka tomorrow LOL
and i want to prepare something special for my baba
doctors ne oily food jyada lene se maana ki h...so, some healthy recipes will be appreciated...
you can try pasta or speghitte ...many different ways tomake both
ur baba veg or non veggie?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anirka-Swasti-prncz

anirka IF-Dazzler
anirka
anirka

Joined: 23 April 2010
Posts: 3762

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ltl1deewani

Originally posted by anirka

Originally posted by sana141994

Originally posted by ltl1deewani


ok go food leafy salad and paper fish
healthy and tasty ...mere dad doc hana woh ye menu ko ...advise karte hai Smile

@sana... however... ur recipe is healthy... but u shouldn't change diet of old person or those having health problems... they won't be ablt to adjust to change... continue with diet they are having since ages...
ma experience... Big smile

waise baljit...agar thoda change aaye toh shayad khaane mein interest baar sakti hai, na?? i noticed baba looking frustrated on the dishes...purane dishes...accha nahi lagta shayad...issiliye kuhc naya try karna chahti thi


U can go for change for once or twice...
my FIL/mil was not rice eater... they got ill when their diet was a bit changed... i had to agin come back to their earlier diet... they demised 2008/2009 resp... in their early 80s

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Laagi Tujhse Lagan|| Media Center

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15

Author: -Fivr-   Replies: 118   Views: 95754

-Fivr- 118 95754 11 October 2014 at 2:17am by stranger2rose
*~* Laagi Tujhse Lagan Creations Corner # 3*~*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: Dew-drop   Replies: 1175   Views: 184577

Dew-drop 1175 184577 24 November 2013 at 3:05pm by Yuvika_15
*~Laagi Tujhse Lagan Help Desk # 2 ~*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18

Author: Dew-drop   Replies: 140   Views: 23216

Dew-drop 140 23216 20 May 2012 at 1:34pm by anirka
Laagi Tujhse Lagan Pix Gallery: No Comm|VB Note Pg 80

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 121 122

Author: minuu   Replies: 973   Views: 616870

minuu 973 616870 23 February 2012 at 2:52am by TheRager
Laagi Tujhse Lagan Chit Chat Corner #140

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Fivr-   Replies: 1194   Views: 26985

-Fivr- 1194 26985 09 December 2011 at 8:46am by Dew-drop

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index