Originally posted by: sana141994

AMEN 😳 ...

awww raj u are sweetest than my fav ...kaju katli    😳😳😳😳😳

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† thns x me too love Kaju katli πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: aishwish

@warda: you too?πŸ˜† seriously I dn't get what makes ppl go so crazy abt vampires. Well no offence to the fans.

@raj: theek suna...and mil gayi chutti...for one week swasti's gonna work for saabπŸ˜† bt seriously assignments ke chakkar mein I ignored the whole house aaj ka pura din ghar ko track pe laane mein gaya hai..these maids they can clean the house bt they can't mange it

i knw ,, lekin aajkal vampire realted stories are the in thing hai na ??

i kwn maids can be helpp but u cant leave everythign to them independtly ,, finally khud ko karna padta hai  πŸ˜†  over here  udoa ll by urself ,,so  now if  i have to  depend on a mid ,iwll take me sme time ,,πŸ˜†nw me used to doign all by mself πŸ˜‰
aishwish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Warda.

ya its pizza...highly probable πŸ˜†
btw...im surprised to know you and aish used to eat from your maas hand till 10th standard πŸ˜†
Maa di Ladli πŸ˜ƒ
acha matlab you still have plans to tarpao us on FR just like ltl πŸ˜›

raj meri kaju kathli...kkk kuch original bolti hoon.meri gulab jamun, barfi, kheer gajar ka halwa...plz do the FR

and warda..wow pizza, which one?
--ambar-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prncz

awww raj u are sweetest than my fav ...kaju katli    😳

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† thns x me too love Kaju katli πŸ˜†

mom mere sply banati hai ...to yummy naπŸ˜†
-Swasti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prncz

i knw ,, lekin aajkal vampire realted stories are the in thing hai na ??

i kwn maids can be helpp but u cant leave everythign to them independtly ,, finally khud ko karna padta hai  πŸ˜†  over here  udoa ll by urself ,,so  now if  i have to  depend on a mid ,iwll take me sme time ,,πŸ˜†nw me used to doign all by mself πŸ˜‰

arre mere maid toh kaam bada deti h...when she cooks, she makes a mess of the kitchen...phir khud ko saaf karna padta h...😑
--ambar-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Warda. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@warda: you too?πŸ˜† seriously I dn't get what makes ppl go so crazy abt vampires. Well no offence to the fans.

Ditto...even I never enjoyed ...

@raj: theek suna...and mil gayi chutti...for one week swasti's gonna work for saabπŸ˜† bt seriously assignments ke chakkar mein I ignored the whole house aaj ka pura din ghar ko track pe laane mein gaya hai..these maids they can clean the house bt they can't mange it

In that case we are very lucky...the lady who works for my house is so good in her job...that we really dont have to be around her all the time monitoring...and she is a good cook as well...shes been with us for almost eight years now...we treat her just like a family member...and i share good friendship with her daughters who are of my age πŸ˜Š
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Warda.

ya its pizza...highly probable πŸ˜†
btw...im surprised to know you and aish used to eat from your maas hand till 10th standard πŸ˜†
Maa di Ladli πŸ˜ƒ
acha matlab you still have plans to tarpao us on FR just like ltl πŸ˜›

i kwn it ,,,pizza he hoga ,,πŸ˜†

ya ,,i was really spoit by my mom,,,,,like aish ,,, ya she pamapered me till10th std  such mienn  now i realise ,,, i wish i was a child again ,,with my parents love areoud me ...KAAASSSH

BALJEET kab se awaz de rahi hoon tum kahan,,SUBI ,,teri chutti na ,,kahan gayi 😭😭😭
Warda. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

raj meri kaju kathli...kkk kuch original bolti hoon.meri gulab jamun, barfi, kheer gajar ka halwa...plz do the FR

and warda..wow pizza, which one?

Raj i will bribe you with the pics of all these things...kar de face reveal πŸ˜†
I mostly have chiken tikka...or fajita 
which one you like?