Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Today's epi proved Meera is mad!! Updated (Page 2)

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
i prefer pratz n meera not to be frens... intro with y'day episodes is ok... it becomes predictable if they were frens...Confused

Mo710 IF-Dazzler
Mo710
Mo710

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

i prefer pratz n meera not to be frens... intro with y'day episodes is ok... it becomes predictable if they were frens...Confused

I think they wont be friends but she will tutor her like professor does at GH! I feel whilst tutoring Meera she will discover the tattoo! Her reaction wud be a treat to watch!LOL
sudharao100 Senior Member
sudharao100
sudharao100

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
I agree this (MKAP) Meera is a psycho, she is crazy and also a stalker.  How can CV's or anyone compare this psycho to Divine Meera .  Saint Meera was an aristocratic Hindu princess turned  out to be mystical singer and devotee of Lord Krishna.  She has composed more than 1200 to 1300 prayerful song or Bajans in simple language.  It is said that Mirabai disappeared into the image of Lord Krishna in front of full audience of onlookers.
This psycho thinks she is like divine Meera.  We don't know what other types of madness CV's  are going to show in the coming episodes. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umababithajPristineSoul

a_uma IF-Rockerz
a_uma
a_uma

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 6:30pm | IP Logged

Watching yest meeting bet P and M, I had the feeling that if Meera came to know P was K's wife then she would start stalking P as well... she might deilberately strike up a friendship with P and gain entry to TN ... poor K wouldn't be able to say anything in front of P...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PristineSoulriyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by a_uma

Watching yest meeting bet P and M, I had the feeling that if Meera came to know P was K's wife then she would start stalking P as well... she might deilberately strike up a friendship with P and gain entry to TN ... poor K wouldn't be able to say anything in front of P...
it looks like it... she will gain entry to TN n be close with Pratz as well...

But i personally thing that i hope cv does not take this turn... i prefer pratz not knowing her much , then its much more drama rather than she knowing meera n it becomes predictable... Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babithajPristineSoul

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
hmm...
i have a feeling that if meera knows where k lives and can dare to send flowers to a married man then she must b knowing about prof being k FIL and i beleive she went there just to b close to k relatives. hmm i donno but thinking that in prats birthday party meera might b invited to tn by pratsOuchand another party will end up in sorrow and fears. whatever something big coming up in kriya life and poor k will b in trouble but no one can deny that he is faithful to his wife

as for meera sure she is paglait SleepySleepySleepy

babithajPristineSoulriyya6

tanudrashti IF-Rockerz
tanudrashti
tanudrashti

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
First i want to clear Meera craziness for Krishna cannot be compare to Saint Meera devotion for Lord Krishna.Meera is crazy girl stalking a married man on bike can excite some viewers but i am hating this and her dialogue "unke bina jeena bhi kaun chahta hain" is making me sick.Pratigya is wife she cant behave like crazy with her Man to show her love,Krishna is happy with her which means she is giving him what he wants.For me Pratigya character is more like Rukmini but Meera is crazy she is not like Saint Meera.Lets see how her track move forward.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sudharao100telstraPristineSoulriyya6

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriya2011

First i want to clear Meera craziness for Krishna cannot be compare to Saint Meera devotion for Lord Krishna.Meera is crazy girl stalking a married man on bike can excite some viewers but i am hating this and her dialogue "unke bina jeena bhi kaun chahta hain" is making me sick.Pratigya is wife she cant behave like crazy with her Man to show her love,Krishna is happy with her which means she is giving him what he wants.For me Pratigya character is more like Rukmini but Meera is crazy she is not like Saint Meera.Lets see how her track move forward.
ClapClapClapClapClapClapwah u said it allStar
kya baat hai aaj tanu full form mainLOLEmbarrassed
hmm u know prats doing everything which k likes her dressing sense and all k likes to see her in sarees and she is doing it for him as far as k is happy and prats keeping him happy its all fine Wink

sudharao100babithajPristineSoul

Go to top