Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sudharao100 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I agree this (MKAP) Meera is a psycho, she is crazy and also a stalker.  How can CV's or anyone compare this psycho to Divine Meera .  Saint Meera was an aristocratic Hindu princess turned  out to be mystical singer and devotee of Lord Krishna.  She has composed more than 1200 to 1300 prayerful song or Bajans in simple language.  It is said that Mirabai disappeared into the image of Lord Krishna in front of full audience of onlookers.
This psycho thinks she is like divine Meera.  We don't know what other types of madness CV's  are going to show in the coming episodes. 

a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Watching yest meeting bet P and M, I had the feeling that if Meera came to know P was K's wife then she would start stalking P as well... she might deilberately strike up a friendship with P and gain entry to TN ... poor K wouldn't be able to say anything in front of P...
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: a_uma

Watching yest meeting bet P and M, I had the feeling that if Meera came to know P was K's wife then she would start stalking P as well... she might deilberately strike up a friendship with P and gain entry to TN ... poor K wouldn't be able to say anything in front of P...

it looks like it... she will gain entry to TN n be close with Pratz as well...

But i personally thing that i hope cv does not take this turn... i prefer pratz not knowing her much , then its much more drama rather than she knowing meera n it becomes predictable... ๐Ÿ˜•
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hmm...
i have a feeling that if meera knows where k lives and can dare to send flowers to a married man then she must b knowing about prof being k FIL and i beleive she went there just to b close to k relatives. hmm i donno but thinking that in prats birthday party meera might b invited to tn by pratsand another party will end up in sorrow and fears. whatever something big coming up in kriya life and poor k will b in trouble but no one can deny that he is faithful to his wife

as for meera sure she is paglait ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ
tanudrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
First i want to clear Meera craziness for Krishna cannot be compare to Saint Meera devotion for Lord Krishna.Meera is crazy girl stalking a married man on bike can excite some viewers but i am hating this and her dialogue "unke bina jeena bhi kaun chahta hain" is making me sick.Pratigya is wife she cant behave like crazy with her Man to show her love,Krishna is happy with her which means she is giving him what he wants.For me Pratigya character is more like Rukmini but Meera is crazy she is not like Saint Meera.Lets see how her track move forward.
telstra thumbnail
Originally posted by: kriya2011

First i want to clear Meera craziness for Krishna cannot be compare to Saint Meera devotion for Lord Krishna.Meera is crazy girl stalking a married man on bike can excite some viewers but i am hating this and her dialogue "unke bina jeena bhi kaun chahta hain" is making me sick.Pratigya is wife she cant behave like crazy with her Man to show her love,Krishna is happy with her which means she is giving him what he wants.For me Pratigya character is more like Rukmini but Meera is crazy she is not like Saint Meera.Lets see how her track move forward.

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘wah u said it allโญ๏ธ
kya baat hai aaj tanu full form main๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ
hmm u know prats doing everything which k likes her dressing sense and all k likes to see her in sarees and she is doing it for him as far as k is happy and prats keeping him happy its all fine ๐Ÿ˜‰
babithaj thumbnail
Originally posted by: telstra

๐Ÿ‘wah u said it allโญ๏ธ
kya baat hai aaj tanu full form main๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ
hmm u know prats doing everything which k likes her dressing sense and all k likes to see her in sarees and she is doing it for him as far as k is happy and prats keeping him happy its all fine ๐Ÿ˜‰

EEE huina baath...
Caped_Crusader thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Good Post Mo...
And This Mira...Totally Crazy...
lovekriyan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
in an article it was said that meera has a past...wat if it is like meera has had an accident nd  serious brain damage occured due to wich she now sees herself as bhakt meera and krish as lord krishna...maybe her family may requst krish to help her get cured...all those poems and everything shows that she is mental๐Ÿ˜‰
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: lovekriyan

in an article it was said that meera has a past...wat if it is like meera has had an accident nd  serious brain damage occured due to wich she now sees herself as bhakt meera and krish as lord krishna...maybe her family may requst krish to help her get cured...all those poems and everything shows that she is mental๐Ÿ˜‰

no no no...