Pratigya

Today's epi proved Meera is mad!! Updated

Mo710 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
If im being honest I quite enjoyed todays epi as it wasnt the normal drama going on but something different!😊

But this meera today proved how much of a crazy, obsessed, delusional & mad stalker she is! I have a feeling that Meera will use her connection to GH more and more! She is crossing limits day by day, episode by episode! I mean who goes on their bike, follows round a married man who is on a business run, shows her friends piks and videos of him in the restaurant without K knowing & whilst he is working! How much more of a pagal is she going to turn out to be! She is shown to be delusional if she is comparing herself to meerabhai and Im a muslim so have limited knowledge on it! But it seems so mad of her compare herself to someone as great as that!πŸ˜•

The way she is going, Im sure that she will stop by GH more and more to take lessons of Professor & I feel that P will find out abt Meera being around GH house and will see the tattoo like that! Or Meera will bring Samar home when he runs away and gain entry to the TN house like that! But I feel since she knows where to send the roses to TN she very well knows where K lives so that is unlikely for me!πŸ˜‰

I feel P will find out about the truth about Meera by herself when she goes the GH often in the coming episodes but when P's eyes fall on her tattoo that is the time when P will be on red alert and will confront K about it. She will be upset about with him and angry too but like i sed a few days back Chandu is a key person as he is the only one who will clear P's doubts and all 3 will work together to get rid of this meera problem!πŸ˜‰

My bottom line is I knew Meera wouldnt stick to her promise of staying from K after he told her to get lost as she is a pagal who listens to no one, not even her sensible friend!πŸ˜† She is an ultimate paglait who will be taught a severe lesson in stalking a married man when Pratigya gets hold of her!πŸ˜‰ Meera ur playing with an inferno flame in Pratigya and she will burn like a crisp if u keep on putting ur hand in!

And lets not compare what K did for Pratigya and what Meera is doing with K as the circumstances are different in that Pratigya was unmarried and she kept on giving signal to K that she felt the same by coming to restaurant to meet him and wearing the saree he bought for her! So lets leave it at that! Meera is stalking a married man show who has told her to get lost yet she isnt! Jab Pratigya ka laati se mar kaygi, tab wo tikane me ayegi!πŸ˜‰

Edited by Mo710 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mo710 thumbnail
So wat are ur views on it?
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
It looks to me as well that Meera and Pratigya will become "friends" wherein Meera is learning about "Meerabai" from her...also it is possible that she brings samar back home and hence will enter TN...I am looking forward to how things come out..😊...but just cvs need to maintain this pace and not slack and get into unnecessary tracks...
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I don't undertsand  how can she compare herself with meera bai😲.Such a sick women.paglet is a perfect name for her. although i don't know the perfect story between meera and lored krishna.because i m a muslim.btw good povπŸ‘πŸΌI m looking forward to see the whole diramaπŸ˜›
Mo710 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

It looks to me as well that Meera and Pratigya will become "friends" wherein Meera is learning about "Meerabai" from her...also it is possible that she brings samar back home and hence will enter TN...I am looking forward to how things come out..😊...but just cvs need to maintain this pace and not slack and get into unnecessary tracks...

But imagine that P sees Meera's tattoo with her husbands name on it whilst helping her? She will be left speechless! Yet I feel that P seeing Meera's tattoo is the way P will find out the truth about her!
Mo710 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Snigdhakhanam

I don't undertsand  how can she compare herself with meera bai😲.Such a sick women.paglet is a perfect name for her. although i don't know the perfect story between meera and lored krishna.because i m a muslim.btw good povπŸ‘πŸΌI m looking forward to see the whole diramaπŸ˜›

Im a muslim too so dont the full story either! Now the track has picked up pace and i feel within 3 weeks P will find out abt Meera's truth!
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Mo710

But imagine that P sees Meera's tattoo with her husbands name on it whilst helping her? She will be left speechless! Yet I feel that P seeing Meera's tattoo is the way P will find out the truth about her!

she might get suspicious if Meera ever mentions that she loves a married man...
Mo710 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

she might get suspicious if Meera ever mentions that she loves a married man...

Good point Poojie. First she will mention that she loves a married man and she will be aghast at that and advise her against it, Then when she sees the tattoo and sees her husbands name then she will know which guy she was talking about! P is gna go mad as a hatter!πŸ˜† Give me one one word on how P's reaction wud be to it? Im thinking mad!!
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i prefer pratz n meera not to be frens... intro with y'day episodes is ok... it becomes predictable if they were frens...πŸ˜•
Mo710 thumbnail
Originally posted by: riyya6

i prefer pratz n meera not to be frens... intro with y'day episodes is ok... it becomes predictable if they were frens...πŸ˜•

I think they wont be friends but she will tutor her like professor does at GH! I feel whilst tutoring Meera she will discover the tattoo! Her reaction wud be a treat to watch!πŸ˜†