-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Another scene that I really liked Kunal's expressions in was when he looked at Siddhi's baby picture and said to her tum bachapan mein bahut cute thi and when Siddhi gave him her usual pretend angry look, he immediately said ho, tum ab bhi cute ho. 

But He was right about her being moti now. She is bit on the heavier side and should loose some weight, but still is very cute as Kunal said to her.
Edited by Iamrani - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
🤣🤣Sammy gave awesome expressions in that scene,one more thing i liked is when kunal sees the pic n asks about it,siddhi excitedly comes running n stands very close to him while showing him the pic.I felt a kind of spark in her like she wanted to share everything about her with him😊

Keerti is short na,thats why we feel she's more fat than her actual weight.😊(waise i dont say she's slim but she's of average wt bas ht aur body structure se aisa lag rahi hai)
Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
ya nice cute scene. nice to see light,happy SiNal moment it's like fresh air after long time.nice to see kunal trying to know abt sidhi n complimenting n sidhi like to share her things with him. ruki ruki yeh jindagi jhat se chal padi ye zindagi ðŸ˜Š
-Rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sahasra-

🤣🤣Sammy gave awesome expressions in that scene,one more thing i liked is when kunal sees the pic n asks about it,siddhi excitedly comes running n stands very close to him while showing him the pic.I felt a kind of spark in her like she wanted to share everything about her with him😊

Keerti is short na,thats why we feel she's more fat than her actual weight.😊(waise i dont say she's slim but she's of average wt bas ht aur body structure se aisa lag rahi hai)

yeah, Siddhi seemed very excited to share her personal things with Kunal. Waise bhi , Kiunal basically knows nothing about her before marriage. Since their marriage took place in such strange circumstances, he never got to know anything about her prior to marriage. Siddhi knows lot more about him because she lives at his home and hears stories about him from his family.

That's why Kunal should visit Siddhi's mayaka more often.
-Rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savz_uniqueblis

ya nice cute scene. nice to see light,happy SiNal moment it's like fresh air after long time.nice to see kunal trying to know abt sidhi n complimenting n sidhi like to share her things with him. ruki ruki yeh jindagi jhat se chal padi ye zindagi ðŸ˜Š

Indeed it was very refreshing to see Sinal's scenes in today's episode. It was more so pleasant because of the absence of witcha in it. Now that yeh, ruki ruki zindagi chal padi hai, hope pgir se na ruk jaye ya phir reverse main na chale😆😆
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Iamrani

Indeed it was very refreshing to see Sinal's scenes in today's episode. It was more so pleasant because of the absence of witcha in it. Now that yeh, ruki ruki zindagi chal padi hai, hope pgir se na ruk jaye ya phir reverse main na chale😆😆

ya unless cvs won't say kya karoo aadat se majboor(richa torture) 🤢😆
-Rani thumbnail
ya unless cvs won't say kya karoo aadat se majboor(richa torture) 🤢😆
[/QUOTE]

That's exactly what I meant. CVs love witcha tracks way too much, but I think drop in TRP must have taught them a lesson to concentrate more on SiNal and forget about ugly guy called witcha. he he he
Edited by Iamrani - 12 years ago
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -sahasra-

🤣🤣Sammy gave awesome expressions in that scene,one more thing i liked is when kunal sees the pic n asks about it,siddhi excitedly comes running n stands very close to him while showing him the pic.I felt a kind of spark in her like she wanted to share everything about her with him😊...that scene was very very cute and very natural too...😛

Keerti is short na,thats why we feel she's more fat than her actual weight.😊(waise i dont say she's slim but she's of average wt bas ht aur body structure se aisa lag rahi hai)...yep she is short...but you know what ...this height difference in the + point of this jodi...with that short height she looks very cute with him...it is my POV...even in BB when he danced with sara (she too was very small and young for him) he complimented her so cutely...he looks more good with short and very young girls than with normal height girls of his age...(neelam...ritcha...)...again it is my POV

-Rani thumbnail
.yep she is short...but you know what ...this height difference in the + point of this jodi...with that short height she looks very cute with him...it is my POV...even in BB when he danced with sara (she too was very small and young for him) he complimented her so cutely...he looks more good with short and very young girls than with normal height girls of his age...(neelam...ritcha...)...again it is my POV
[/QUOTE]

I agree he looks better with young girls. Even in Fashion movie, he marries young girl though he plyed gay in the movie. But he made very good pair with Shweta too in BB4 until after the whole DB fiasco. 
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awww Sammy's xpressions in that scenes were the fantabulous how does he do that ...i am just in awe of his fab super fab xpressions...it reminded of their dhaba date where he said to he rmera mazaak udha rahi ho and then corrected and said ye maine khud se kaha🤣...he is just so scared of upsetting her ...matlab little does he no ki her happiness matters so much to him ...he just cant upset her or see her upset and darta hai uske naraz hone se but Sammy is so gud with xpressions mashallah Edited by rdfan - 12 years ago