India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Ho, Tum Ab Bhi Cute Ho:)

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Another scene that I really liked Kunal's expressions in was when he looked at Siddhi's baby picture and said to her tum bachapan mein bahut cute thi and when Siddhi gave him her usual pretend angry look, he immediately said ho, tum ab bhi cute ho. 

But He was right about her being moti now. She is bit on the heavier side and should loose some weight, but still is very cute as Kunal said to her.

Edited by Iamrani - 15 December 2011 at 12:41pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

snehaltoranesparky21LuvStrk-001nancy1996asena-sahasra-shumi.

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLSammy gave awesome expressions in that scene,one more thing i liked is when kunal sees the pic n asks about it,siddhi excitedly comes running n stands very close to him while showing him the pic.I felt a kind of spark in her like she wanted to share everything about her with himSmile

Keerti is short na,thats why we feel she's more fat than her actual weight.Smile(waise i dont say she's slim but she's of average wt bas ht aur body structure se aisa lag rahi hai)

Edited by -sahasra- - 15 December 2011 at 1:16pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

angel001LuvStrk-001nancy1996-Rani

Eternal_Way IF-Sizzlerz
Eternal_Way
Eternal_Way

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
ya nice cute scene. nice to see light,happy SiNal moment it's like fresh air after long time.nice to see kunal trying to know abt sidhi n complimenting n sidhi like to share her things with him. ruki ruki yeh jindagi jhat se chal padi ye zindagi Smile

LuvStrk-001nancy1996-sahasra--Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

ROFLROFLSammy gave awesome expressions in that scene,one more thing i liked is when kunal sees the pic n asks about it,siddhi excitedly comes running n stands very close to him while showing him the pic.I felt a kind of spark in her like she wanted to share everything about her with himSmile

Keerti is short na,thats why we feel she's more fat than her actual weight.Smile(waise i dont say she's slim but she's of average wt bas ht aur body structure se aisa lag rahi hai)

yeah, Siddhi seemed very excited to share her personal things with Kunal. Waise bhi , Kiunal basically knows nothing about her before marriage. Since their marriage took place in such strange circumstances, he never got to know anything about her prior to marriage. Siddhi knows lot more about him because she lives at his home and hears stories about him from his family.

That's why Kunal should visit Siddhi's mayaka more often.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

haya_gorgeousLuvStrk-001nancy1996

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savz_uniqueblis

ya nice cute scene. nice to see light,happy SiNal moment it's like fresh air after long time.nice to see kunal trying to know abt sidhi n complimenting n sidhi like to share her things with him. ruki ruki yeh jindagi jhat se chal padi ye zindagi Smile

Indeed it was very refreshing to see Sinal's scenes in today's episode. It was more so pleasant because of the absence of witcha in it. Now that yeh, ruki ruki zindagi chal padi hai, hope pgir se na ruk jaye ya phir reverse main na chaleLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001nancy1996

Eternal_Way IF-Sizzlerz
Eternal_Way
Eternal_Way

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iamrani

Originally posted by Savz_uniqueblis

Indeed it was very refreshing to see Sinal's scenes in today's episode. It was more so pleasant because of the absence of witcha in it. Now that yeh, ruki ruki zindagi chal padi hai, hope pgir se na ruk jaye ya phir reverse main na chaleLOLLOL

ya unless cvs won't say kya karoo aadat se majboor(richa torture) DeadLOL

LuvStrk-001nancy1996

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
ya unless cvs won't say kya karoo aadat se majboor(richa torture) DeadLOL
[/QUOTE]

That's exactly what I meant. CVs love witcha tracks way too much, but I think drop in TRP must have taught them a lesson to concentrate more on SiNal and forget about ugly guy called witcha. he he he

Edited by Iamrani - 15 December 2011 at 3:02pm

LuvStrk-001nancy1996

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

ROFLROFLSammy gave awesome expressions in that scene,one more thing i liked is when kunal sees the pic n asks about it,siddhi excitedly comes running n stands very close to him while showing him the pic.I felt a kind of spark in her like she wanted to share everything about her with himSmile...that scene was very very cute and very natural too...Tongue

Keerti is short na,thats why we feel she's more fat than her actual weight.Smile(waise i dont say she's slim but she's of average wt bas ht aur body structure se aisa lag rahi hai)...yep she is short...but you know what ...this height difference in the + point of this jodi...with that short height she looks very cute with him...it is my POV...even in BB when he danced with sara (she too was very small and young for him) he complimented her so cutely...he looks more good with short and very young girls than with normal height girls of his age...(neelam...ritcha...)...again it is my POV

haya_gorgeousLuvStrk-001nancy1996-Rani

Go to top