Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

~*~Lets Share Our Geet Forum Expereinces Here~*~ (Page 9)

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Jyoti,  dunno how I missed this one, the most valuable remininsces that can be brought to the forefront on our favourite show, and I take a leap today through memory lane;  what a good 2 years it was to be, for GEET HSP.

The Journey with GEET was one of living for the moment - not dwelling in the past or worrying about the future - just those moments of that 1/2 hr. with GEET gave intense pleasure, joy & happiness.  Just quite, relaxed moments and an elixir of absolute euphoria.  I assume for me, this will never repeat again with any other show - than a Part 2 or sequel to GEET HSP with GHeartC & DHeartD.Smile

When and why you started watching this show??
I was going through a dip in my personal life, and I needed a diversion.  My husband called out to me while I was dishing out some favorite eats in the kitchen "Hey, you may like this, its a new serial!!"...  And that was day 1, 1st episode of GEET HSP.   WOW!!!

When did you join the Forum??
In December, when I thought I needed to have friends to share all those very personal, emotional moments of GEET HSP, I began to dig, and PRESTO! I found gold (the FORUM of course!!LOL).

Your best moments and friends in this Forum??
Geet's cry for justice in the early episodes to the signature Mahi tune that just got us berserk when Maan & Geet locked eyes or when he carried her, or when she fell in to his arms ALWAYS!!  Wow!  Those days of pacing heart beatsWink and loud dhak dhaksEmbarrassed.

All my sisters & bro from 3-IDIOT'S THREAD.

Which is your most favourite phase in this show??
All those episodes right up to their marriage in January 2011.  I never got disheartened with their break-up, the most argued out scene in September 2010- that brought the entire fan veiwership into dissaray and poor judgements and ofcourse intelligent moderation and wise write-ups included;  I loved every bit of it till January 2011.

Which is your most favourite scene in this show??
Many, Many Scenes - All the office scenes where Maan & Geet fought and supported each other and later became our most sought after "Maan ka shararats" & "Geet ki danda" dialogues (aptly quoted by a fan), all the seductive dances which created history than any other show could ever carve in serial archives, the Tai-Chi scene where finally Geet realizes Maan's place in her heart, the marriage with all the rasams.  They were all just fabulous in every aspect of its screening.

Which is your most favourite Maaneet moment in this show??
Every moment when Maan & Geet locked eyes, every quiver Geet gave with her lips as she intensely looked at Maan, every bosom heave as she felt Maan's closeness, and Maan's seductive and aggressive pulls and later tender brushes on her skin.  Their very rasping made to believe kisses.  Tender and loving.  Again just fabulous in every aspect of its screening.

Your overall journey in this Geet Forum??
It was  wild, carefree, intense days of just breathing, smelling, eating, seeing, hearing and feeling GC & DD.  It gave me a unique eye to identify with all the injustices thrown at women, what challenges I would go through if the journey for justice, true love and personal and correct freedom is to be pursued, what issues are we to truly uphold as worthy and just, and most of all what experiential True Love is.  A Great Journey with no expectations.

Your views on Geet Development team and their moderation??
Fantastic, fair and dedicated work by the GD Team.  Jyoti, I did not know you at all but frankly I have seen how Jyoti moved in to erase unfounded opinions, quell derogatory write-ups, limit below-the-belt arguments and of-course definitely banned cynics with foul tongues.   GREAT WORK JYOTI, GD Team.  Thank you.Smile  And Love all of you.Heart

•  

Edited by lovetheserial - 27 January 2012 at 6:24pm

sdlife19 IF-Sizzlerz
sdlife19
sdlife19

Posted: 28 January 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
there are no words to describe about GHSP. its just a rare peice of diamond for us.. i really miss them all but happy tat the forum is open
misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 28 January 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged
When and why you started watching this show...
When the promos went on air, they roused interest in me... First I was not a regular viewer but the taveez & mele wala baba's prediction brought me in...LOL But I started watching the show regularly only when Geet was abandoned on the airport.
When did u join the froum..
To be precise when the honor killing issue was being discussed on the forum. But was a regular visitor of the forum.
Your best moments and friends in this forum
When I joined crazy incredibles. I met lot of friends there.
Which is your most favourite phase in this show
Office part & geet's stay in the outhouse.
Which is your most favourite scene in this show
Very hard to pick anyone..
Which is your most favourite Maaneet moment in this show
Kurbaan hua
Your overall journey in this Geet forum
...has been very sweet...
Your Views on Geet Development team and their moderation..
GDT is very quick & fast...LOL

Edited by misty85 - 28 January 2012 at 5:50am

Go to top