Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

~*~Lets Share Our Geet Forum Expereinces Here~*~ (Page 5)

Beena_g Goldie
Beena_g
Beena_g

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged

When and why you started watching this show...
It was during January..When i had been to India n i was just surfing the channel i saw DD,i stopped  n started watching it,found the episode very interesting,.then my sis told me the story which I had missed ..It was after i came back here i started watching it from beginning, thanks to YT...

When did u join the froum..
i
t was on 16 oct 2011..While i was searching the info about GURTI..i came across india forum,then to Geet forum

Your best moments and friends in this forum
all moments i was in GF was good,n made few friends..whenever i get bored  i come here,reads FF,see post ...

Which is your most favourite phase in this show
there are so many like office n outhouse track,Bankruptcy track as it showed the strong bonding of maneet as a couple who were overcoming all odds,but not letting each others to be sad..ML also i liked in the beginning..In fact all except dev holi thing n amritsar circus thing

Which is your most favourite scene in this show
There are so many..First maneet scene in water,infact all maneet scene in water,KH,behene de,Darga sequence,fake engagement scene were maan puts ring to her,maneet first date that is in jungle,hospital scenes,marriage seq.,n maneet with the baby,n i liked Dadi n adi with maneet,

Which is your most favourite Maaneet moment in this show
it same as i mentioned above

Your overall journey in this Geet forum
Enjoyed being in GF ,n will continue to be here...will wait for  GURTI to come together in a show...

Your Views on Geet Development team and their moderation..(we r not expecting any praises here..but plss don't throw joota-chappals eitherLOL..ok kiddingLOLLOL
I dint have any problem with any of u,thank god dint get any warning till now..N Kudos to all of u for maintaining the GF peacefully  n Jyo i loved ur positivity

Edited by maneetshauna - 16 December 2011 at 7:29am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06sptrnoankita24Ishan.

nirvanica15 Goldie
nirvanica15
nirvanica15

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
@Jyo
We will do all this, you made the post but you didnt answer the questions yet...
We all want to know, how you came to know abt the show why you started watching the show, and also how u became the Mod

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

_Rashmijyoti06sptrnoankita24_Darling_Ishan.

ankita24 IF-Sizzlerz
ankita24
ankita24

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged

When and why you started watching this show

I was just changin channels n accidently paused over starone ( geet is my first n last show in staroneLOL
)dat very scene where maan was savin drowning geet  n dat very very special maneet scene wen maan first tym lifted geet in his arms..Day Dreamingi found dat unique..both had sam exps.n mesmerizin chemistry..n frm dat day i became huge fan of geet,

When did u join the forum..
   i joined d forum on 2nd januray...i used to be silent forum reader n bacame active in march as far as i remember..ShockedConfusedLOL

Hard to choose best moments...bt wen gurti won golden award n we all celebrated together was d best moments,yes i made many friends here...luv dem Hug

Which is your most favourite phase in this show

Maneet office scenes,outhouse fight...n many more Day Dreaming i miss dat golden phase of GHSP.Unhappy

All maneet moments are very very special...hard to choose...starting frm maan lifting to kurbaan hua..pee loon n list is endless...Embarrassed

Your overall journey in this Geet forum

I really love dis forum...praising actors..sharing your views..fighting wid bashers...n smtyms fightin for our favoritesLOL..i joined dis forum only fr geet...n will always remain special..Big smile

Your Views on Geet Development team and their moderation.

Sweet n bitter moderators...i really appreciate dem fr their efforts n tireless job of dealing wid traffic,bashers,mids n unnecassry topics... bt hate dem wen dey close hillarious n interesting topics wid little bit of naughty commentsLOL...but overall mods hav dun great  job...spec. jyoti Thumbs Up

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_Rashmijyoti06sptrnoIshan.singh24

-Gaganjot- IF-Stunnerz
-Gaganjot-
-Gaganjot-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged

Hello Everyone,

As this show comes to an end, I wish all the actors and the entire team of Geet all the best for their future endeavors. To the members of Geet forum, I am sure you all will cherish the great memories that this show has given you all. Let me start off by saying that I want to thank my entire team of Geet. The journey began with me and Preeti. Later as the forum grew, we both relied heavily on Tomiko to carry this forum forward. Thank you so much Tomiko for all the efforts you have put in. You are not forgotten  my dear your hard work is always so memorable. Tomiko, our first moderator single handedly took care of the forum. As the show became famous and a flow of so many members came through we got Chandani and Roshni on board! Chandani and Roshni stepped up to the heated position. They were promoted during the time when things really use to get out of hand and with Tomiko taking VM status we really needed  more help. Alas we had a great mod join the team, Jyoti! We believed Jyoti could prove to be a great moderator and she went above and beyond. These mods dealt with harsh bashing day in and out, but took it with a smile and carried forth. Then, we had our three new additions Ishan, Noodles, and lastly Jnawaz., They provided all the additional help that we could get beside handling other forums and juggling between their personal life. Geet forum was the one forum that I was always rest assured that it was in safe hand. With such a great team, I never had to worry as I did with other forums.

Thank you you all for making this journey a smooth ride!  I appreciate all the efforts that you all put in and lastly all the coolbies and videobie, thank you for always being sop hardworking and efficient. Bhamita, I think my journey with you went through entire star one channels! You are a great asset to this forum!

As star one comes to an end, there is a new beginning for everyone. Let's embrace the change and enjoy this festive season.

I wish everyone here a Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year!

Love,

Gagan

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Jyoti121-richierich-Amiiishmiss_bennetjyoti06sptrnorahmona_paksweSaamsGame_ChangerjnawazIshan.singh24

raspberrytorte IF-Rockerz
raspberrytorte
raspberrytorte

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged

• When and why you started watching this show... Since the beginning 
  • When did u join the forum... Quite a looong time ago Tongue
  • Your best moments and friends in this forum... Umm none really lol
  • Which is your most favourite phase in this show ... When Geet was working in Maan's office, best track ever!
  • Which is your most favourite scene in this show ... I dunno .. The maaneet scenes. 
  • Which is your most favourite Maaneet moment in this show ...  Maaneet nok joks <3
  • Your overall journey in this Geet forum... Good good 
  • Your Views on Geet Development team and their moderation..(we r not expecting any praises here..but plss don't throw joota-chappals eitherLOL..ok kiddingLOLLOL) ... I think all Dev Teams are good 

Edited by -Noorii- - 16 December 2011 at 10:12am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sapna68jyoti06Game_ChangerIshan.singh24

Amiiish IF-Dazzler
Amiiish
Amiiish

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Well I was contemplating whether to write or not, but as Im/was so attached to this show, I decided to do it:

When and why you started watching this show:
I have been watching this show from the very first day, and the reason is that I missed Drashti  a lot in DMG, and was disappointed of her characters sudden disappearance so when the promos came up for this show, I was like I have to watch it, though it didnt look that promising. 

When did u join the froum:
I have been stalking this forum also from the time the first promo came, and started "liking" posts but became active during october, when my family left me alone and went to IndiaOuch
And it started with commenting on FFs, then later on GF topics.

Your best moments and friends in this forum:
Well it has to be when all the fun posts was made, and then stalking the den in its initial days when rules were broken and then the posts were supposed to be edited (Oh ya I actually managed to read before the editing most of the times)LOL I loved Shonuus analysis or whateva it was. And then came Gossip Corner and I met the friendliest people ever. 
How can I forget the faltu shayeri club, we used to have, me kuls, ren, sara, and even chinki and avi joined us, if I remember correct. SBS/SBS vids, GurTis masti there. There are other great moments, but lazy to write down. How can I forget to name Leezuuu, she is like a sis to me, aka AleezaEmbarrassed

Which is your most favourite phase in this show:
Office track, Outhouse track, actually all the scenes that has been captured in Gorkys camera, are all ma fav, they used to make the epis more intriguing, and the epis were flawless. The phase till the engagement, I would say.

Which is your most favourite scene in this show:
Cant name one, there are many. Ya I liked the scene with the song hum tum and behne de song, and when they sleep in the same bed without knowing that the other one is sleeping, kehna hi kya etc There are more so cant name just one.   
Loved the initial promos, like one new every week

Which is your most favourite Maaneet moment in this show:
Maaahiii, no JK, I dont know, will edit if I remember any.

Your overall journey in this Geet forum:
It has been great, made friends that I thought would never happen, actually this is my second home, have never been active in another before GF. But the flipside is, that when I entered here, I was very masoom, but after reading countless fictions on MG, and seeing most of the besharams here corrupted my mind, and I also became one of them. And its cuz of the FFs I think it made me more attached to MG than the show itself, it was like a drug to me(Hate ma sis for introducing me to FFs)

Your Views on Geet Development team and their moderation:
We never troubled each other

Edited by Amiiish - 16 December 2011 at 5:23pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06Game_ChangerIshan.

luvtv143 Newbie
luvtv143
luvtv143

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Love thier chemistry...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Game_Changer

Saams IF-Sizzlerz
Saams
Saams

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
My journey on GF was wonderful and I Love the idea for an active forum

When and why you started watching this show...
I Started Watching Geet From Kurban Hua Sequences and went on catching up all d older epis on d net...

When did u join the forum..
I Joined in march when a frnd gave me this link...

joining B2B was d best one and got lotta frnds here even out of B2B.love you all mah frnds...

Which is your most favourite phase in this show
From Office To Outhouse till marriage ...

Which is your most favourite scene in this show
last scene-maaneet with the baby

love all of it..

Your Views on Geet Development team and their moderation..

Thank you mods for keeping d forum clean.You all were superb..

Edited by Saams - 17 December 2011 at 8:04am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06rahmona_paksweGame_ChangerIshan.

Go to top