Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beena_g thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

When and why you started watching this show...
It was during January..When i had been to India n i was just surfing the channel i saw DD,i stopped  n started watching it,found the episode very interesting,.then my sis told me the story which I had missed ..It was after i came back here i started watching it from beginning, thanks to YT...

When did u join the froum..
i
t was on 16 oct 2011..While i was searching the info about GURTI..i came across india forum,then to Geet forum

Your best moments and friends in this forum
all moments i was in GF was good,n made few friends..whenever i get bored  i come here,reads FF,see post ...

Which is your most favourite phase in this show
there are so many like office n outhouse track,Bankruptcy track as it showed the strong bonding of maneet as a couple who were overcoming all odds,but not letting each others to be sad..ML also i liked in the beginning..In fact all except dev holi thing n amritsar circus thing

Which is your most favourite scene in this show
There are so many..First maneet scene in water,infact all maneet scene in water,KH,behene de,Darga sequence,fake engagement scene were maan puts ring to her,maneet first date that is in jungle,hospital scenes,marriage seq.,n maneet with the baby,n i liked Dadi n adi with maneet,

Which is your most favourite Maaneet moment in this show
it same as i mentioned above

Your overall journey in this Geet forum
Enjoyed being in GF ,n will continue to be here...will wait for  GURTI to come together in a show...

Your Views on Geet Development team and their moderation..(we r not expecting any praises here..but plss don't throw joota-chappals either๐Ÿ˜†..ok kidding๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
I dint have any problem with any of u,thank god dint get any warning till now..N Kudos to all of u for maintaining the GF peacefully  n Jyo i loved ur positivity

Edited by maneetshauna - 12 years ago
nirvanica15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Jyo
We will do all this, you made the post but you didnt answer the questions yet...
We all want to know, how you came to know abt the show why you started watching the show, and also how u became the Mod
ankita24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

When and why you started watching this show

I was just changin channels n accidently paused over starone ( geet is my first n last show in starone๐Ÿ˜†
)dat very scene where maan was savin drowning geet  n dat very very special maneet scene wen maan first tym lifted geet in his arms..๐Ÿ˜i found dat unique..both had sam exps.n mesmerizin chemistry..n frm dat day i became huge fan of geet,

When did u join the forum..
   i joined d forum on 2nd januray...i used to be silent forum reader n bacame active in march as far as i remember..๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

Hard to choose best moments...bt wen gurti won golden award n we all celebrated together was d best moments,yes i made many friends here...luv dem ๐Ÿค—

Which is your most favourite phase in this show

Maneet office scenes,outhouse fight...n many more ๐Ÿ˜ i miss dat golden phase of GHSP.๐Ÿ˜”

All maneet moments are very very special...hard to choose...starting frm maan lifting to kurbaan hua..pee loon n list is endless...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Your overall journey in this Geet forum

I really love dis forum...praising actors..sharing your views..fighting wid bashers...n smtyms fightin for our favorites๐Ÿ˜†..i joined dis forum only fr geet...n will always remain special..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Your Views on Geet Development team and their moderation.

Sweet n bitter moderators...i really appreciate dem fr their efforts n tireless job of dealing wid traffic,bashers,mids n unnecassry topics... bt hate dem wen dey close hillarious n interesting topics wid little bit of naughty comments๐Ÿ˜†...but overall mods hav dun great  job...spec. jyoti ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Hello Everyone,

As this show comes to an end, I wish all the actors and the entire team of Geet all the best for their future endeavors. To the members of Geet forum, I am sure you all will cherish the great memories that this show has given you all. Let me start off by saying that I want to thank my entire team of Geet. The journey began with me and Preeti. Later as the forum grew, we both relied heavily on Tomiko to carry this forum forward. Thank you so much Tomiko for all the efforts you have put in. You are not forgotten  my dear your hard work is always so memorable. Tomiko, our first moderator single handedly took care of the forum. As the show became famous and a flow of so many members came through we got Chandani and Roshni on board! Chandani and Roshni stepped up to the heated position. They were promoted during the time when things really use to get out of hand and with Tomiko taking VM status we really needed  more help. Alas we had a great mod join the team, Jyoti! We believed Jyoti could prove to be a great moderator and she went above and beyond. These mods dealt with harsh bashing day in and out, but took it with a smile and carried forth. Then, we had our three new additions Ishan, Noodles, and lastly Jnawaz., They provided all the additional help that we could get beside handling other forums and juggling between their personal life. Geet forum was the one forum that I was always rest assured that it was in safe hand. With such a great team, I never had to worry as I did with other forums.

Thank you you all for making this journey a smooth ride!  I appreciate all the efforts that you all put in and lastly all the coolbies and videobie, thank you for always being sop hardworking and efficient. Bhamita, I think my journey with you went through entire star one channels! You are a great asset to this forum!

As star one comes to an end, there is a new beginning for everyone. Let's embrace the change and enjoy this festive season.

I wish everyone here a Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year!

Love,

Gagan

raspberrytorte thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

• When and why you started watching this show... Since the beginning 
  • When did u join the forum... Quite a looong time ago ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Your best moments and friends in this forum... Umm none really lol
  • Which is your most favourite phase in this show ... When Geet was working in Maan's office, best track ever!
  • Which is your most favourite scene in this show ... I dunno .. The maaneet scenes. 
  • Which is your most favourite Maaneet moment in this show ...  Maaneet nok joks <3
  • Your overall journey in this Geet forum... Good good 
  • Your Views on Geet Development team and their moderation..(we r not expecting any praises here..but plss don't throw joota-chappals either๐Ÿ˜†..ok kidding๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†) ... I think all Dev Teams are good 
Edited by -Noorii- - 12 years ago
Amiiish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well I was contemplating whether to write or not, but as Im/was so attached to this show, I decided to do it:

When and why you started watching this show:
I have been watching this show from the very first day, and the reason is that I missed Drashti  a lot in DMG, and was disappointed of her characters sudden disappearance so when the promos came up for this show, I was like I have to watch it, though it didnt look that promising. 

When did u join the froum:
I have been stalking this forum also from the time the first promo came, and started "liking" posts but became active during october, when my family left me alone and went to India
And it started with commenting on FFs, then later on GF topics.

Your best moments and friends in this forum:
Well it has to be when all the fun posts was made, and then stalking the den in its initial days when rules were broken and then the posts were supposed to be edited (Oh ya I actually managed to read before the editing most of the times)๐Ÿ˜† I loved Shonuus analysis or whateva it was. And then came Gossip Corner and I met the friendliest people ever. 
How can I forget the faltu shayeri club, we used to have, me kuls, ren, sara, and even chinki and avi joined us, if I remember correct. SBS/SBS vids, GurTis masti there. There are other great moments, but lazy to write down. How can I forget to name Leezuuu, she is like a sis to me, aka Aleeza๐Ÿ˜ณ

Which is your most favourite phase in this show:
Office track, Outhouse track, actually all the scenes that has been captured in Gorkys camera, are all ma fav, they used to make the epis more intriguing, and the epis were flawless. The phase till the engagement, I would say.

Which is your most favourite scene in this show:
Cant name one, there are many. Ya I liked the scene with the song hum tum and behne de song, and when they sleep in the same bed without knowing that the other one is sleeping, kehna hi kya etc There are more so cant name just one.   
Loved the initial promos, like one new every week

Which is your most favourite Maaneet moment in this show:
Maaahiii, no JK, I dont know, will edit if I remember any.

Your overall journey in this Geet forum:
It has been great, made friends that I thought would never happen, actually this is my second home, have never been active in another before GF. But the flipside is, that when I entered here, I was very masoom, but after reading countless fictions on MG, and seeing most of the besharams here corrupted my mind, and I also became one of them. And its cuz of the FFs I think it made me more attached to MG than the show itself, it was like a drug to me(Hate ma sis for introducing me to FFs)

Your Views on Geet Development team and their moderation:
We never troubled each other

Edited by Amiiish - 12 years ago
Saams thumbnail
My journey on GF was wonderful and I Love the idea for an active forum

When and why you started watching this show...
I Started Watching Geet From Kurban Hua Sequences and went on catching up all d older epis on d net...

When did u join the forum..
I Joined in march when a frnd gave me this link...

joining B2B was d best one and got lotta frnds here even out of B2B.love you all mah frnds...

Which is your most favourite phase in this show
From Office To Outhouse till marriage ...

Which is your most favourite scene in this show
last scene-maaneet with the baby

love all of it..

Your Views on Geet Development team and their moderation..

Thank you mods for keeping d forum clean.You all were superb..Edited by Saams - 12 years ago
singh24 thumbnail

*  When and why you started  watching this show...
      Since the beginning (1st epi.) , i like it but very soon bcame mad  
  *  When did u join the forum...
      October 
  *  Your best moments and friends in this forum...
      All r very nice , luv them 
  *  Which is your most fav. phase in this show...
     When Geet was working  in  KC 
  *  Which is your most fav. scene in this show...
     Hoshyarpur's jungle scene where Maan saved Geet 
     from Brij ,their first hug and last Maaneet scene with baby 
  *  Which is your most  fav. Maaneet  moment in this show...
     I love all 
  *  Your views on Geet development team and their moderation...
      You all r perfect  

Thanks a lot 
     I luv GF 

her_story thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
 Hi all, I am harsha, a once active, now silent member here...๐Ÿ˜Š

• When and why you started watching this show...
    I started watching cos it aired just after MJHT. I knew only Dhrashti from the cast then. I wasn't very impressed with the show in the start, but Maan's intro, and Dev's deception caught my interest.
  • When did u join the froum..
    I stalked the forum for a long while silently, and I think my first post was on the day when maan saved geet from brij.. that would be june last year...

• Your best moments and friends in this forum
    Best moments where when maaneet paradise used to be buzzing... I became less active after that thread died..๐Ÿ˜ญ Miss that thread and my friends there... -shaz, salma, sheena, richa, anju, manal, fas, asma, remi, mariam, etc..
  • Which is your most favourite phase in this show
    HP phase after Maan's intro.. I loved Maan n Geet best in this part..
  • Which is your most favourite scene in this show
    Hmm... many. To name a few- maaneet first meet, first hug, kurbaan hua, teri deevani, last scene with the baby...
  • Which is your most favourite Maaneet moment in this show
    There are many, but I have to mention Teri deevani specially for the awesome cinematography, and Dhrashti's performance

• Your overall journey in this Geet forum
    It has been fabulous, though I got silent after a while... I was a newbie when i joined the forum, I became a dazzler here, and u can see I am still stuck at that...๐Ÿ˜†
  • Your Views on Geet Development team and their moderation.
    You guys have been fab... Jyoti and the whole team, including nabs who was the mod wen i joined.๐Ÿ˜ณ
..CountingStars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hello People!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜† I Have A Complicated Story About My Journey Here๐Ÿ˜†

Ufff Can't Believe Our Show Has Ended...Challo Koi Baat Nai! We Have Season 2 To Look Out For!๐Ÿ˜›

Here I Share My "Experiences" Ya Stupid Speech, Whichever One You Want๐Ÿ˜† And Can You believe this topic has been up for TWO Days and I didn't know!๐Ÿ˜†

• When and why you started watching this show.
    I Started watching the show because...๐Ÿ˜ณ Bataa Doon? Challo Wait For A Bit๐Ÿ˜‰

When did u join the forum
    <<<<2009๐Ÿ˜† BUT I Have my reasons! Some friend of mine was very addicted to I-F And asked me to make an account and send a message to someone๐Ÿ˜† And I DID Exactly that and never came back Until 2010๐Ÿ˜†

• Your best moments and friends in this forum
    I Am NOT a Popular girl...So never made any...BUT After coming back ALIVE in the recent months I Made MANY...But I'm not Popular๐Ÿ˜†
    My Best moment was...Well MomentS Were when i was actually noticed here and there๐Ÿ˜† Like people would talk to me and stuff..๐Ÿ˜† Uff I Don't have a best moment then๐Ÿ˜†.

• Which is your most favourite phase in this show
    HONESTLY...This is where i was heading to..I'm still On ...Don't Shout! ...I'm Still On...Maaneet's Wedding๐Ÿ˜† Uske Baad I have just read and heard not properly seen an episode. BUT To me the best phase *According to my knowledge since I'm on Maaneet's Shaadi* was when...They Confessed their love๐Ÿ˜ณ to themselves๐Ÿ˜†

• Which is your most favourite scene in this show
    Ufff looking at where I've maanged to get, I CAN'T DECIDE From them! Uhmmm ...ALL ๐Ÿ˜†

• Which is your most favourite Maaneet moment in this show
    Again don't know which one to choose.๐Ÿ˜ณ

• Your overall journey in this Geet forum
    Okay Abh Bataati Hoon!๐Ÿ˜† Honestly, I Was JEALOUS Of This Show!๐Ÿ˜† Damn It was like...ALL OVER THE PLACE!!! Famous Worldwide๐Ÿ˜† And My Sister and friend would Blabber On And On EVERYDAY!! Even Weekdays!!
    Before I Was On Pratigya Forum and would never even roam around๐Ÿ˜† just stay in that forum๐Ÿ˜† THEN Kya Hua na, ek din main Tang ho kar i came into this forum! I Was Like "Main bhi dekhti hoon kitna achcha show hai! Huh!"๐Ÿ˜† And Patta Hai Kya Hua?!! MY LAPTOP FROZE!!!๐Ÿคฃ I Was on Geet Picture Gallery and it froze again!๐Ÿ˜ฒ I Was scared!!! It was soo creepy that i HAD To make a post then!๐Ÿ˜† Bechara Laptop Bhi Mar Gaya Abh๐Ÿ˜ญ
    Toh Haan i had my influences on this show and eventually i ACCEPTED This show WAS Something๐Ÿ˜† And Made A Fan Fiction On Maaneet *Which Is STILL Somewhere...Lost๐Ÿ˜†* Phir I Had To Leave I-F For Months๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ And Then Came BACK In Around..August-September I Think..And Even Then I Was Away From this Forum!๐Ÿ˜† Marr Jaaongi Lekin Yahaan Kabhi Nahi Aaongi!!๐Ÿ˜† Joke Joke! Haan Toh I Would Just Roam Here And There And I Was Just In Love With Maaneet๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ So I Tried My best to watch all episodes and shortened it by watching Maaneet Scenes Only๐Ÿ˜† Kyunki Long before i knew it, I Was actually watching this show! But never Accepted the fact that i LOVED It! ๐Ÿ˜ณ When I heard the news of Geet ending in October... I was...shocked. Because I was planning so much for next year knowing this year I would be HELL BUSY! But I decided not to waste time and got together for HALLA BOL Save Geet.Instead Of doing my Assignments for my First year in college, i was on I-F All the time! ๐Ÿ˜† Right now I Am pretending to do my work  but actually i'm on I-F Doing crazy stuff๐Ÿ˜†
    I Always tell everyone I regret this I regret this. I Regret NOT Being in this forum before because Now when I AM Here... I realized how fun this forum was. Oh how I could go back in time! I Was hell bent on making VM's ,Pictures, FF/.SS/OS All On Maaneet But It Ended before I could do ANYTHING. I Know I'm just talking nonsense but...that's me...I Just regret not sharing the moments when Our show was on Air...

• Your Views on Geet Development team and their moderation
    ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜† Mujhe Mod Bana Do๐Ÿคฃ Jokkiingg!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
    Aweshomeee!! BUT Ek Chottii Si Request *Only For Me!๐Ÿ˜ˆ* Don't Close The Basher's Topic Before I've Posted My Comment๐Ÿคฃ Kidding!
    I Haven't been here for that long although my Love for this show has been there since the beginning ๐Ÿ˜ณ
    But All I Can say is...You guys did an Amazing Job๐Ÿค— Mods Are There to take the right decisions for the forum And you guys Did EXACTLY That๐Ÿค—

Now I Guess Everyone Has dozed off before even reading the first few lines๐Ÿ˜†
    I'll Shut Up Now!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ