Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

~*~Lets Share Our Geet Forum Expereinces Here~*~ (Page 2)

raspberrytorte IF-Rockerz
raspberrytorte
raspberrytorte

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Ooopps double post :OO

Edited by -Noorii- - 16 December 2011 at 10:12am

pop77 IF-Sizzlerz
pop77
pop77

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Finally Geet hui sabse parayi..I hope we can see friends everyday..
I start Geet when Dev dump her in Airport..
My best part is Office..until they got married..
I am in halabol for season 2...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mila1_Rashmijyoti06jnawazsptrnoIshan.

-Mrs.MSK- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.MSK-
-Mrs.MSK-

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged

• When and why you started watching this show...
    I started to watch it from May 2010 Tongue I Was a great fan of GC after watching ramayan..well not many people know thatLOL then yeah about geet i got to know from my Cousin that GC is on Starone show Shockedthen i Googled it and watched all the episodes in one day Embarrassed

• When did u join the froum..
    Hmm I Still dont exactly remember why i  joined in 2009 i think to join in GCs Fan Club or something after then one day i was looking for a way to understand what was happening in geet since i don't understand hindi i found tanus Update Tongue then i found our im already a member of this forum LOLbut my first Post to till now  Is on Geet forum Big smile(my first post is Maaneet rain hug pic on 12th July and the topic got Closed  LOL)

• Your best moments and friends in this forum
    Ohh My Countdown buddies who i met first and fighting to post first on tanus  post LOLand our CD Boss and her Rules LOLand my B2B family which is my 2nd home nowEmbarrassedTongueand Fights over MSK LOL the most memorbale Moment was we all mistakenly posted on Bollywood ranking thread instead of CM thread LOLLOL&edited the comment saying we love SRK,AB LOLand got a famous name call Blind Miceys LOL

• Which is your most favourite phase in this show
    I Loved everything except AA &Circus Stern Smilewell my all time fav is Maaneet office track..i enjoyed every single thing in it and the out house trackDay Dreaming

• Which is your most favourite scene in this show
    Come-on One fav scene from 470 Episodes Ermm hard Ermmbut i always loved to watch Manali scene where maans says Maankigeet Day Dreaming

• Which is your most favourite Maaneet moment in this show
    its so hard Stern Smilei loved maaneet marriage and Surprise visit by Daarji Embarrassedand the whole scene Tongueand I always wanted BSK so yeah i loved the ending where for the first time  i cried for a fictional :(

• Your overall journey in this Geet forum
    Wonderful Journey..Geet gave me amazing friends,family and beautiful memories which i will cherish for my life time... 

• Your Views on Geet Development team and their moderation...

Jyo U are going to be the Season 2 mod too then how can u expect me to tell the genuine answer LOL But in a Serious Note You Guys Rock..I Salute u Guys ClapBest friendly moderators ever Clap*Trust me from bottom of my heart*

Edited by --Thush-- - 16 December 2011 at 3:26am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity2_Rashmijyoti06jnawazsptrnoIshan.

Giraffidae IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity2_RashmiBingeISHQSalmanSeKyunkiImafanjyoti06jnawazRiMa_972sptrnorahmona_pakswe-Nightingale-Ishan.undisclosed

x-affy-x IF-Stunnerz
x-affy-x
x-affy-x

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
 When i started watching it

I watched the first episode but then didnt have time. Drashti wasthere so had to watch it. The airport scne got me hooked, i didnt know stuff like that happened in real life. Then Maan's entrance came, and then there was no going back

When did i join this forum
I joined this forum in feb 2011, during the wedding phase, but always visited before.

Best moments
All moments have been fun for me, i've met new people, cultures and discussed stuff i wouldnt imagine myself discussing
Favourtite phase
Geet's journey has been remarkable. I loved it from the moment she met maan and their interactions till maneet united
Favourite scene+ Maneet moment
So many, hard to pick

Overall journey
It has been so much fun, i loved interacting with the members. The unity has been the strongest point. Our love for maneet has made it beautiful. Hope there's more fun to come.

Development team
Its has been a pleasure to have a moderation team which has promoted our interests. Its has reduced clashes and emphasised unity. Hats off to the moderation team

Halla Bol for season 2, Love maneet forever

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity2_RashmiKyunkiImafanjyoti06sptrnorahmona_pakswejnawazIshan.

rahmona_pakswe IF-Sizzlerz
rahmona_pakswe
rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged

When and why you started watching this show?

I began to watch it from the very first epi on the very first day. The reason for watching it was Drashti, it was about Punjab and last but not least the storyline which kind of reminded of my own life story.

When did join the forum?
14th May 2010. I wasn't very active in the beginning partially because DMG was still on and partially I found it hard to open up.

Your best moments and friends in this forum?

First it was the 'Wine Club'. A bunch of us buddhis who felt we needed our own club to discuss in a more mature way. Sadly many left the club and it died down. My second experience is my B2B family which I love from the bottom of my heart. Crazy bunch of people with an obnoxious love for vegetables and other food items. LOL One of the most important thing happened because of my friends. Because of their support and encouragement I finally got the confidence to start writing despite English being my 3rd language. The writing has completely changed my life and for that I can't thank them enough. Hug

Which is your most favorite phase in this show?

The office phase and later the outhouse. It was so much fun to watch two completely different individuals trying to work together. Let's not forget the tension and chemistry. BlushingDay Dreaming

Which is your most favorite scene in this show?

Geet going back to her family's house after almost getting killed by her brother and was later saved by Maan. She stood up for herself and her baby and left the family with her head held up high.

Which is your most favorite Maaneet moment in this show?

Oh dear God, how do I pick one? Ok, which scene have I watched many times over? Hmm...Kurbaan Hua...Roop Tera Mastana...the one after their marriage when they are playing snakes and ladder.  Blushing

Your overall journey in this Geet forum?

A wonderful journey with lots of ups and downs. In the beginning the forum was peaceful one and I used to love coming here. Then it became more tensed and it was less fun. After finding my B2B family I rarely was out in the Main Forum.

Your Views on Geet Development team and their moderation?

Only a few times I thought they were far too strict but mostly they have done a wonderful job. Clap

Edited by rahmona_pakswe - 15 December 2011 at 3:07pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Amiiishserendipity2_Rashmijyoti06sptrnohopehotjnawazGiraffidaeIshan.

OmaRamdass IF-Rockerz
OmaRamdass
OmaRamdass

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
OMG i almost cried when i saw this post 
i dont know where to start but i love this show
The scene that attracted me to this show was when i saw them perform the Holi special on another show called CB and from there i followed them and became hooked.

The scene i love the most is the Pee loon song sequence Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity2jyoti06sptrnoIshan.

unknown. IF-Dazzler
unknown.
unknown.

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
 i still cant believe it ended but as u said good things cum to end one day

1.When and why you started watching this show...
-Well i started watching dis show cuz of my friend in june or july. She always used to tell about how dere is this show geet and its amazing. About how she fought with her family for her rights and how she met maan and stuff. So one day i was bored...had nuthing to do :P soo i thought abt dis show. I started with the very first episode and got hooked to it. I would watch more than 1 episode per day LOL. I love my friend for dat :D 

2. When did you join the forum...
-When i started watching da show which was june or july as i said before. Dont remember da exact date or month. LOL

3.Your best moments and friends in this forum 
-I made friends in this forum when i started reading ff's or os's reagarding maaneet. Some of da writers i can remember are mrs.msk, jazz07_dh, piya-, world-of-dreams, goldenball and many more. The posts dat made me laugh aloot were by bobby, tanu and others. LOL But i havnt interacted with dem other den commenting on dere posts but would love to talk to dem Embarrassed.

4. Which is your most favourite phase in this show
-Dere journey from hoshiarpur to delhi,  from hating each other to luving each other. 

5. Which is your most favourite scene in this show
-Ahhh now dis is a hard question since I like aloot of sequences dat happened. Like da very first meeting with dem bumping into each other, maan saving geet from the water, kurbaan hua dance Day Dreaming, dat hug in the rain hayye, outhouse drama LOL, masjid scene Day Dreaming, pee loon sequence, wen maan put sindoor on geet's maang infront of everyone Embarrassed, dere wedding, honeymoons LOLEmbarrassed and many moreee. Oh yaa forgot da most amazing scene, wen da chota cha baby singh khurana was born. Tongue

6. Which is your most favourite Maaneet moment in this show
-read da above answer LOLno specific scene since i love all da scenes dat include our maaneet 

7. Your overall journey in this Geet forum
-my answers above kinda explains it all LOL. One word to describe my journey Amazing Smile

8. Your Views on Geet Development team and their morderation
-dere coudn't hav been better mods other than you guys Smile . Your guys ROCK Big smile

ps: i think i hav never written dis much before on any forms ShockedLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity2_Rashmijyoti06jnawazsptrnorahmona_paksweIshan.

Go to top