Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
When and why you started watching this show...

My very first epi.. was d one with MSKs.. grand entry.. The Mela scene... I was very surprised to c GC.. (I had seen him in RAMAYAN) n just wanted to find out how far will he b able to pull off the angry, young man character... though that was d sole reason for watching initially..but GHSP's sheer uniqueness.. freshness in storyline...kept me glued to this serial till d very end..

When did u join the froum..

I was looking at some off-screen pics of GURTI on d net.. n in that.. got d link of this forum.. Till then I was not even aware of IF...this was in May 2011... so after months of stalking here n there ๐Ÿ˜†..I joined d forum on 30th oct 2011...

Your best moments and friends in this forum

When I joined d forum.. I was very hesitant at first.. coz I realised that there r so many diff grp of friends here.. ppl were very well acquainted with each other...in fact that was 1 of d reason I cud'nt join d forum earlier... But to my surprise.. I was welcomed by so many.. with hugs.. kisses.. smiles.. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
Also when I made my very first post in MF.. right after SBS Poll win.. I was actually shocked.. so many of them.. agreed with me.. n like my post too...๐Ÿ˜Š
As for friends.. to whomever I hav spoken to.. has been nice n friendly here...๐Ÿ˜Š 

Which is your most favourite phase in this show

My fav.. was office n outhouse track.. coz it had all..passion,masti,nokjhok,fights,dance,
drama.. also some really good classy comedy...

Which is your most favourite scene in this show

There r innumerable scenes which I loved.. But my fav.. was MAAN-GEET love story told by TALLI (drunk) GEET.. post ML...coz that was 1 scene that left me speechless..It was just flawless in each n every aspect...(oh man.. I can go on n on abt this...๐Ÿ˜†)

Which is your most favourite Maaneet moment in this show

It is d one I hav mentioned above...also all d dance seq of MSK- Geet wer always a treat to watch...

Your overall journey in this Geet forum

AMAZING!!!! so much so that I regret not joining this earlier...

This is such a nice place.. ppl here r from not only diff state.. but diff countries, continents, culture all-together.. all under one roof.. sharing one common CRAZINESSS GEET...๐Ÿ˜†
I never knew.. VM's/siggies/FF/OS..There r so many..amazing writers..here.. 
I recently became a part of Devils Den...n I m glad that was able to talk to some of d ppl part of B2B.. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š N hopefully I will continue to do so...๐Ÿ˜Š

1 more thing... from now on.. if ever any guy.. says that female/girls.. lack sense of humour.. he is sure to get a KANTAAP from me...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† coz I come across some really hilarious comments... posts..in d MF.. also Devils Den...I hav enough evidence here to prove them wrong...๐Ÿ˜†

Your Views on Geet Development team and their moderation..

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ    ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘  ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

It is bcoz of u ppl... that.. this Forum has maintained a sane n healthy atmosphere... I hav no complaints at all.. in fact its just praises n acknowledgment of ur efforts.
โญ๏ธto the whole team...

A special Thanks to Jyoti.. for always mentioning straight facts.. unbiased comments..n of course... her eternal positivity ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank u all.. very much...
I m still hoping to get GEET SEASON 2... so that this journey still goes on for many more years to come...๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by sia221 - 12 years ago
maaneet_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
From the first day

october 2010

When I joined d forum.. I was very hesitant at first.. . I always read all the post but never comment as i am very bad in communication but after some week i started making  comments

Maaneet office track

all the dance scene of MAANEET

Which is your most favourite scene in this show
No Specific Scene

No Specific Scene

Edited by maaneet_forever - 12 years ago
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

• When and why you started watching this show...

I perfectly remember the date even. It was 25th June. I came from work late, totally tired and exhausted ! I was late, and I took remote, changed all the channels quickly and it was a freezing moment, just one fraction of a moment when I saw GURMEET as Maan ! I was Gurmeet's fan from Ramayan time, I was impressed by his body (Honestly, he is sexy and he turns me on ! ๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ ) So, I knew as far as Gurmeet is there, I will watch the show ! He was looking red HOT smokin as Maan. Geet's yellow dupatta was falling from his head, and he was looking up to her in her window upstairs ! And, I knew I was hooked ! I loved that man from beginning, and next day, I googled it and I started watching it regularly after July as I was busy in hospital but Maan's entry was something that made me watch this show ! My pure and sole reason was Maan ! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

• When did u join the froum..

After being silent member for almost two months, I joined this forum on 10th September, 2010. And the biggest tragedy is that, after millions of debates, discussions, fights, chats and FF/SS/OS and still...I am not a ROCKER ! ๐Ÿ˜ญ  ๐Ÿ˜ก ( It hurts ! ๐Ÿ˜† )

• Your best moments and friends in this forum

Mostly all initial moments in this GF was best with my friends, I made few life long friends here like Swati, Reva, Lily, Kuls, Nandu, Zaara, Arz, Hope, Mansi, Aarti, Dee and many more ( I can't name them all, or else this post will get two pages long ! ๐Ÿ˜† ) Show was just medium, we met and still we are good friends even though the show is over and we have major difference but I still love my great friends ! And, yes...My best moment was when I first wrote my OS and got tremendous response ! And, I never looked back and still...Torture continues ! ๐Ÿคฃ

• Which is your most favourite phase in this show

Aww...The golden period ! When their love story began ! I would express it by all song seq happened in the show, beginning from Behne De to Maahi ! Before their marriage, everything was just fine and perfect ! It was my favorite phase ! Outhouse stay, and the break up part was best ! Honestly, after Amritsar track, I hated all the tracks and storylines ! ๐Ÿ˜ก

• Which is your most favourite scene in this show

So Many...! ๐Ÿ˜ณ Can't say one...But still its weird but my most fav scene was probably the break up scene, I know...I know...You all hated that part but I loved that ! Perfect blend of emotion and great perfomances by GC and DD ! And another was when they confessed their love ! And next was when Maan was beaten up badly and lost his memory, I remember I cried and after that I never watched the show ! NEVER ! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Which is your most favourite Maaneet moment in this show

Maahi Moment, Teri Deewani Moment and their Marriage ! Apart from all these moments, there was one particular moment when I fell in love with Maaneet again and it was when Maan had that single drop of tear rolling down his cheeks when he saw her baby, sonography time ! It was cute, and I loved that !

• Your overall journey in this Geet forum

Aaahh...That comes the part ! Well, it changed my life lil bit ! I have had bad and worst experiences of life and learned something about virtual world ! First, good things like I found so many good friends and then the best part...I became writer, I never ever wrote in my life before GHSP but Maaneet's love story was so awesome and touching that I was moved and I started writing ! They made me WRITE ! And, another...before MAAN happened to me, I actually did not believe in Love but THE GREAT MAAN SINGH KHURANA made me believe in Love ! I loved him, I love him and I will love him ! And now comes the bad part...GOD ! The bashing...I experienced the worst thing in life when I was dragged unnecessarily and thats how I learned not to trust anyone in virtual world but thanks to my few friends who trusted me, and thats the reason I am still here ! They stood by me, they believed me and esp. Kuls ! I am here or else, I would have left GF a long time ago like a coward crying pig, but I stayed and I proved myself ! But as they say, forget the past and I have ! So, now ALL IS WELL ! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

• Your Views on Geet Development team and their moderation

Well, DT has done good job, though there was a time when I thought that the part of the process was biased and partial but it happens...We need to remain practical and see all the aspects ! From DT members, I love JAZ, Noodles and Ishan ! ๐Ÿค— Thank You, guys ! You guyz ROCK ! ๐Ÿ‘

Love you ALL and now Special THANKS to GC and DD !

I know this whole forum knows me as Maanified soul, I was always here for Maan and I loved him, I love him and I will always love him !

No Matter what happens in future, Maddy loves Maan ! โค๏ธ

Edited by maanddy - 12 years ago
mila1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I hardly hv any time but as I'm indebted to GHSP, Maaneet n all the beautiful people of Geet forum I managed to pen down my experience in Geet Forum.

Warning๐Ÿ˜ˆ:
Mila has come up with a long essay instead of a short summary
๐Ÿคฃ

When And Why Started Watching This Show: I don't watch hindi serials mostly bcoz of their gruesome subjects like multiple marriages, infidelity, abduction-rape n the victim falling in love with the rapist etc r some of the reasons of my apathy towards such shows๐Ÿคข. In all such shows women r shown like objects not human beings either they r shown characterless or as an idol of sacrifice which I think conveys the wrong image of women๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ. I saw the promo of GHSP & wasn't interested in it at all. I thought its one of those shows that shows women as weak n helpless & the female protagonist goes on sacrificing n filling buckets with tears. The show started n the snob mila didn't watch it๐Ÿ˜ก. After her fake marriage Geet came home she was in denial that Dev had cheated her I started watching the show from their. I started watching by accident SO used to make 1 hour summaries of their new shows. One day while surfing channel I started watching 1 such summary that showed in short what had happened to that poor girl! That showed MSK unfortunately that showed Geert's SR with Dev๐Ÿคข. But that brief epi of events so far was enough for me to start watching the show. The innocence in her eyes, the unfortunate accident that shattered her life, her families unkind treatment towards her, her faith in her hubby n determination to find him were undeniable n made me a part of her journey๐Ÿ˜ณ. (Though I missed the initial epis I managed to see the goon attack n rude MSK, water rescue n roadside abandonment, her bidadi with dev, her meeting with Maan right after Dev raped her, a shy blushing Geet at airport n then the heartbreaking abandonment etc)

When did I joined the Forum: Though I started the show almost from beginning I joined the forum pretty late. As I didn't watch soaps I didn't know much about the stars! Though Drashti's face was familiar I had seen her in a Pond's ad n also noticed her in the doctors flock in DMG while surfing channels. But I didn't know Gurmeet at all!! As I grew more n more Maanstruckโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ I decided to know more about him so in November 2010 I typed his name n searched Google for results๐Ÿ˜ฒ! There were names of many websites which had info about him. I clicked on India-Forums went through his profile knew more about him knew that he wasn't single๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’”...๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ. But I didn't join the forum then. I also went through Drashti's profile too๐Ÿ˜ณ. Afterwards I began to visit IF but I didn't became a member. I used to read user comments on DD-GC's profile then I found Geet forum! I went through some of the individual members posts! In fact I was clueless! One fine day on March 2010 I joined IF. I started commenting on their profiles on the TB articles but didn't make any posts! I sometime stalked the threads but never entered devils den!!! I thought it was related to Dev๐Ÿ˜•! I entered the den n made my first post in Geet forum after Maaneet's first pathetic tabela CON๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜ก. I was so angry n disappointed that it brought out the AYW i.e. Angry Young Womaan inside me n I raised my voice๐Ÿคฃ. I was going through the main forum suddenly the den title caught my attention!! Everyone was raving in the den๐Ÿคฃ! I poured my anger out n it felt so good๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†. Medha welcomed me in devils den I am so grateful to her for that๐Ÿ˜ณ. So basically my journey in the forum is my journey in devils den where I made the maximum no of posts๐Ÿ˜ณ.

Your best moments and friends in this forum: Initially I used to give my posts n pressed the like button for others post but didn't dare to talk or comment Yes I was so shyโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ! But Medha, Jyoti , Faria, Shali commented on my posts n gave me the courage n confidence to chat!! Since then there was no looking back. I made so many lovely friends here. My best friends in this forum are Samana, Richa, Jyoti, Faria, Sia, Lily, Zahra, Brunda, Priya n Priyachand, Maliha(I hv a cousin named Maliha in real life!), Usha, Shreya, Shali, Anjali, Yogita n so many!! But with these guys I chatted most n had a great time. My best moments- I had a great time naming MSK! For example- X-Maan, Humaan, MachoMaan, SuperMaan, PostMaan, WiseMaan, IRONMaan, ShadowMaan, MightyMaan, BabyMaan, NaughtyMaan, Monk Singh Khurana, Miser Singh Khurana๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ!! I wish I could give him some more names but the show ended. I enjoyed joking with others about MSK/GC's spl Inglish. Though I didn't joined the forum yet but his Bledy Maerry had me rolling for a week๐Ÿคฃ (but I must say GC's English has improved a lot๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘). My another pass time was making phun about MSK's secret true love Adi sir n the great lub ishtory of Dadi-Nakul infact GHSP has given us not only 1 but 3 great love stories simultaneously๐Ÿคฃ. I had a great time enjoying all the Tabela jokes. Once in a while someone would crack a Tabela joke n had me rolling๐Ÿคฃ. I remember 1 incident just before Maaneet's 2nd tabela CON where Armu said she didn't want Geet to CON in her tents. But I quoted "Her tents r so big Maaneet can easily CONTent in It๐Ÿคฃ!"...OK I'll shut up๐Ÿคฌ. Not only these I had a great time talking about serious issues as well. As I joined when Mouse Pamdey was having a blast we spend a lot of time bashing him n his spl creatures.

Which is my most favourite phase in this show: My most favouite phase is the office track it where we saw the smart independent Geet n it was the most beautiful phase in the show as it showed the magnificent falling in Love phase of Maaneet๐Ÿ˜ณ.

Which is my most favorite scene in this show: This is unfair how can I pick 1? I'll pick some out of many. When Geet held the tabeez n fakir said "Aap ka hamsafar aaj hi aapki zidegi mein ane wala hai", her heartbreaking scream "Dev" n the airport security stopped her, when MSK held the sword n saved her life 2nd time, when Geet realized Dev cheated her n fainted, when MSK fired Geet Adi came n questioned MSK why did u fire her? MSK was struggling to hide his emotional turmoil, after kehna hey Geet realized her feelings towards MSK fell on her knees on the floor n asked babaji "Why do I hv such feelings for him when my right to fell for a man has been taken away?" In Hp when she was pleading "don't kill my baby", When Geet tried to give him white roses MSK told her to throw them in the dustbin she angrily took the bouquet but thorn stung her he said be careful she left n 1 rose fell on the table he looked at the flower with lots of love picked it up broke the thorn n gently put it in the drawer I've never seen a man look so ethereally beautiful before not hot nor sexy but pure innocent beauty!, In IP track when Maan said "I don't care if u r with me or not" she turned while leaving n said "aapko farak padta hai", MSK in tears in the rail station,   In BR track Adi-Maan's emotional conversation, after ML Maan when saw the marriage DVD Maan-Dev confrontation MSK turned red!, After behki behki the extreme manhandling scene I'm including this bcoz of the extreme passion, severity, savageness n the brilliant performance by GC-DD. 

โค๏ธ

Which is my most favourite Maaneet moment in this show: There r so many! The first time he saved her out of waters, at KC on Geet's first day of office it was late MSK stormed in her cabin to scold her n saw her asleep on the chair he was spellbound he slowly moved forward leaned n almost removed her curls from her face, Kurban Hua dance, behne de passionate hug, in hum tum when Geet fell asleep on the sofa Maan covered her with his shirt n placed her head on his shoulder so that she can sleep well!! in Kehna hey keya when Geet realized she was emotionally n physically attracted to him, in the Outhouse when he saw her sleeping on his bed n thought he was hallucinating she was looking ethereally beautiful, at KC when her dupatta got stuck on a thorny fake bouquet he slowly came n helped her untangle her dupatta the scene had beautiful eyelocks n fingerlocks, the Greenroom confrontation, Dargah scene, when Geet realized she loves him she was trying to avoid him he asked for coffee she spend hours hiding in the kitchen he came n looked her in the eyes she couldn't stand his stare n eyes were automatically closed, where's the party tonight hug then outside the night club she broke his heart! Afterwards in Outhouse she took lime juice for him tripped n fell on his face leaving her lipstick mark on his face then she left without saying a word MSK said "Chali Gayi!", when Rasika filed a case Geet went to HP to save his reputation on their way back she fell asleep in the car he carried her to her room n put her on bed!, when she became his fake fianc, in rail station when MSK knelt down in front of everybody n put the ring on her finger, in Pee loon MSK thought she would say I love u but she said I'm pregnant, when Geet fainted in the rain he carried her to his bedroom changed her clothes n held her all night, their tent date when Geet put the tabeez on his neck, the hospital hug after their engagement fiasco, in archive room when Geet fainted MSK was desperately trying to wake her up n when she regained consciousness he almost broke down!, on their honeymoon when he pointed at Geet n told the girls trying to flirt with him "Look at that girl she is going to give birth to my baby!", the Post MC Maaneet scenes, in ML track when a drunk Geet was telling him their story her eyes were filled with tears then she fell asleep on his shoulder he was looking so sad n confused. OK I must stop otherwise I'll end up describing all the Maaneet moments!

โค๏ธ

My ovaeall journey in this Geet Forum: For the past 1.8yr GHSP had been the center of my universe & for the last 8 months Geet Forum or should I say devils den had been my virtual home. I had the most memorable time of my life. Here I made so many wonderful friends we may never meet in real life or may live at diff parts of the world but GHSP n Geet Forum connected us for life. Thanks guys thanks for giving me so many beautiful memories. Thanks for accepting me as your friend. I'll never forget my journey in this forum. Love u allโค๏ธ.

My views on Geet development team and their moderation:๐Ÿ˜ณ.. Our mad err mods r really wonderful. Specially Jyoti she treats each n every member with so much love n respect. I don't hv any complain against them. Mila just labs the mad err mods๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ.

Edited by mila1 - 12 years ago
_Rashmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Geet  is the bestest serial ever on indian telly.A great idea to keep the forum alive till we get back ith season 2๐Ÿ˜ณ

Well,at first glance i didn't like the show at all๐Ÿ˜ฒ.My dad used to watch ramayan on imagine b4.So when i came to know the gurmeet was doing geet,from that day itself i started watching it.7th july 2010 to be precise.geet and maan were locked in the conference room and sasha n other staff had found out.I was awestruck by their awesum chemistry n caught up the earlier epis on youtube๐Ÿ˜ณ

i joined on 11 feb 2011.That day i read a hilarious post here so thought of joining it๐Ÿ˜† 

Each moment i have spent on ghsp were very special to me.all members here are my friends.All have been very nice to me๐Ÿ˜›

Ofcourse, the office scenes and the outhouse scenes which were most romantic and funny.It was the golden period of GHSP.and we had only them the entire epis,no kabab mein haddis๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

All the romantic and funny scenes of maaneet

All maaneet moments were special๐Ÿ˜ณ

Splendid.India Forums has been my 2nd home.we are like a one big family.it gave me opportunity 2 share my views on a global platform and also to make friends from all over the world.It is the place where i found crazy fans of maaneet like me๐Ÿ˜ณ

Your Views on Geet Development team and their moderation.

You guys rock.Geet being the most active forum,you all have always managed to keep it alive with heathy topics and debates๐Ÿ‘.we have got the best mods in this forum

-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I heard about it from mom and just one boring day of May I went on you tube and happened to see the epi of MSK saving Gith from Brij in jungle with the hug...โ˜บ๏ธ...and then watched the previous MaanEet scenes and it was wild fire...๐Ÿ˜...and when i first watched GC i was like haila...๐Ÿ˜ฒ...Ram bana Rambo...๐Ÿคฃ...so i had to watch him as an AYM as i was curious to see him in a role total opposite to Ram...๐Ÿค“

When did u join the forum..
From June 2010 to April 2011 I was silent... then i joined Devil's Den...๐Ÿ˜ˆ

All the time i have spent here is the best time eva of my Virtual life...๐Ÿ˜ณ...being a silent member, reading symbolisms, FFs and chatting ...everything was the best ...
...and all my Devil friends are special to me...๐Ÿ˜Ž

Office Track/How they fell in love, wedding  and ALL the song sequences...๐Ÿ˜

Which is your most favourite scene in this show
You want me to grow 500 more fingers or what to count them Jyo?...๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜†...All MaanEet scenes are favorite ๐Ÿ˜...except the Misunderstanding ones...๐Ÿคฃ

It is an insult if i pick up one favorite...๐Ÿ˜›...But all the passionate song sequences/scenes are my most favorites...โ˜บ๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜

No words to describe this journey...๐Ÿ˜ณ...speechless...โค๏ธ

Your Views on Geet Development team and their moderation...
๐Ÿค“...Is Jyo even a MOD?...๐Ÿคฃ...I doubt it....to clear ur douts come to DD anytime ๐Ÿคฃ*runs away*...not only her but Tanu, Arpi and all the other DT...you guys never made us feel ki you are ispecial/superior than us...๐Ÿค—...You guys are the best DT on IF...๐Ÿฅณ

Edited by CraziestGurtian - 12 years ago
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
updated on p1...

Hi My Dear GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS

Umm Actually to be honest I myself don't have an exact answer to these questions yaar...I mean I had come Home Bangalore for My Study leave during April 2010 so I have watched from Episode 1 5th April 2010 but then in May 2010, I had to go back to London to give My Final Exams and I returned to Bangalore in June 2010...I don't know Why I started watching this show but all I know is Beloved Inspirational Magical Divine Beautiful Unique Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET entered as a show in My Life BUT now Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS have become My Life Heart Soul Love Happiness Peace Hope Positivity Dreams Reality Everything and Now I will cherish all these beautiful magical most special memories forever...Like My Dear GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS, i'm also missing Our Beloved GHSP MAANEET very much but still GHSP MAANEET GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS will always hold a special place in My Life Heart soul forever which nobody can replace...

• Actually I opened India-Forums Account end of 2008 bcuz I was just browsing and I wished to watch India Tv shows online while I was abroad and I came across India-Forums, so i quickly created my account...Eventhough I created India-Forums account in 2008 but still I rarely visited India-Forums until Our Geet hui sabse parayi Started...Even when Geet hui sabse parayi started, I used to be a silent reader until october 2010 but since I have become an active member in october 2010, there was no looking back lol!...Since then I'm literally living here 24x7!...Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET MAANEETIANS' paradise awww wowww I will always truly cherish all the golden moments I have lived here with Our Divine GHSP MAANEET and My Lovely GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS...

• Umm In real life i'm introvert yaar so initially i was not sure about how and whom to make friends and also i had never made online friends before Geet hui sabse parayi forum...Now everything has changed I mean now the fact is that now My Lovely GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS r the most sweetest best friends I have ever made in life n V will be friends family forever...My First Lovely Friends on GHSP forum belong To Beautiful Crazy Incredibles' Group but slowly I started making so many New Dear Friends GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS, so Now for me Every GHSPIAN MAANEETIAN is My Lovely Dear Friend Family and V GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS together have always cherished Our GHSP MAANEET' maahi moments in GHSP MAANEET paradise...

Best moments...It is very difficult to choose best moment in the forum bcuz throughout in this beautiful journery, there were many ups and downs in GHSP and also GHSP forum but still I have always seen felt like every moment has made me understand myself life and others in a better way bcuz GHSP MAANEET GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS have always showed me a new different aspect of life relationships feelings which I will cherish forever...GHSP MAANEET GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS' GHSP forum, everything has been a roller-coaster ride for me where V all together have had the most happiest peaceful fun positive crazy times together as well as V together have gone through the worst most painful times but Wat I really Love and Admire about GHSP MAANEET forum is that during both ups and downs, V GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS have tried Our Best and also succeeded in being One Big Family of GHSP MAANEET GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS A Very Happy Positive Peaceful Fun-loving Strong United Family of GHSP MAANEET GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS...

• Umm I will not be able to answer these three questions bcuz All Episodes All Golden Evergreen Inspirational Beautiful Magical Divine Unique moments in Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET' maahi moments, every moment of GHSP is very close to My Heart Soul...I agree V have seen a lot of highs and lows in GHSP but still V always have loved admired n supported Our GHSP always during all ups and downs, and V will continue to do so in the future afterall V will Surely get back Season 2 GHSP!...V will show it to everyone that Our GHSP MAANEET n V GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS make miracles happen and also Dreams do come true for sure if V believe In Ourselves Our Dreams n if V give Our 100% which I'm sure V all r giving and will continue to do so!...

• It has been really great very emotional beautiful magical memorable special which I will cherish ever and forever...

• Your Views on Geet Development team and their moderation..(we r not expecting any praises here..but plss don't throw joota-chappals either๐Ÿ˜†..ok kidding๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
  • Arre yaar GHSP Development Team has been really great...I'm very honest and true...Thank u so much and Love you all for always Trying your Best and also Succeeding In keeping Our GHSP Forum Our GHSP MAANEET GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS' paradise always a happy loving caring sharing positive peaceful clean strong united family friends...Kudos to all yaar...I know it might have been very difficult for u all to handle everything yaar but u all have really done a praiseworthy job!...Keep up the fab work...No one will throw joothis lol...From My side, U all have only My Hugs Love Praises Best Wishes...Thank u all and Love u all...

Save and Dedication to Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS...

Our Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET n V GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS were destined to meet to be together forever and cherish each and every Geet thui sabse parayi MAANEET' maahi dreamy divine beautiful moment in Our MAANEET paradise...

Please Continue Geet hui sabse parayi Please bring Geet hui sabse parayi Season 2 with Drashti Gurmeet as Geet Maan as leads...Our 'Geet hui sabse parayi' MAANEET' is the most heart-touching soul-touching most precious inspirational divine sacred dreamy beautiful royal musical fairytale romantic passionate breathtaking bestest special unique journey truly an eternal saga which has taken all GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS to GHSP MAANEET paradise since GHSP MAANEET have come into our lives as angel sunshine fragrance rainbow and changed our lives forever. GHSP is not just a show but has bcum Our Lives Breath Heart Heartbeat Soul Happiness Peace Everything...Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS have made these 1 year 9 months as the best most beautiful blissful peaceful colourful hopeful positive phase in my life...Thank u n love u all so much...Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET will always be the closest to My Life Heart Soul ...MAANEET r perfect best couple ever and forever and r an epitome of divine unconditional selfless immense care love, respect, admiration, trust, understanding, pride, worship, truth, justice, hope, faith, positivity, happiness, peace, colours, fragrance, dreams, dreams becoming reality. Love, respect, admire worship GHSP MAANEET truly n deeply to infinity n even beyond...

Gurmeet and Drashti truly king and queen of expressions best actor n best actress ever n forever have made MAANEET real for us with their magical beautiful out of this world performances. Nobody can do full justice to MAANEET like Drashti Gurmeet...Hats off to the entire team of Geet hui sabse parayi for gifting us Our Precious GHSP MAANEET the most beautiful magical gift ever and forever...I fall short of words to express how thankful and how much I love the entire team of Geet hui sabse parayi for their excellent outstanding out of this world dedication passion professionalism hardwork they have put in to gift Our Divine GHSP MAANEET...

V True Loyal Strong Determined Positive United GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS r trying our best to Save Our Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET, so hopefully The Channel understands that even they have business benefit bcuz of our emotional attachment. Please Continue Geet hui sabse parayi Please bring Geet hui sabse parayi Season 2 with Drashti Gurmeet as Geet Maan MAANEET as leads...V GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS together will remain Strong United Positive Determined Loyal True GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS ever n forever n Try Our Best to Save Our GHSP MAANEET Bring Season 2 of GHSP... V all r surely missing Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS very much but still Our GHSP MAANEET GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS will always occupy very special most special place in Our Life Heart Soul which no one can replace... All the best Drashti Gurmeet and the Entire team of Geet hui sabse parayi for ur future... Hope Geet hui sabse parayi Continues V will get Season 2 of Geet hui sabse parayi soon...Let's Try n Hope for the best for Our Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET and thus Ourselves GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS bcuz Our GHSP MAANEET r literally Our Lives...

Our Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET' is an eternal saga which has no end...Maan ki Geet aur Geet ka Maan forever...GHSP MAANEET' maahi forever...Long live Our GHSP MAANEET' maahi Our Life Heart Soul. Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET' maahi Drashti Gurmeet GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS r the bestest of the best so truly deserve the bestest of the best... Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET' maahi forever...We are Proud to be True Loyal Strong Determined Positive Happy Peaceful United GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS ever and forever...Proud to be GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS ever n forever...

If anyone is interested, plz check this...Save &Dedication Post...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2359067

Save&Dedication to Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS

I have tried my best to keep this post of mine short bcuz usually I'm used to writing long posts yaar bcuz when It comes to Our Beloved Divine Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET' maahi and Lovely GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS, i can go on and on forever!...Sorry for All My Long posts and Thank u all and Love u all for always reading My Long Posts and for all Your Love...

Lots of love hugs best wishes...

Spandana KS...

Proud to be Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET' lover admirer worshipper ever and forever...

Proud to be GHSPIAN MAANEETIAN ever n forever...
    utopia88 thumbnail
    Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
    • When and why you started watching this show...

I started watching GEET in May 2010. What made me attracted to GEET was its progressive storyline about female empowerment and fighting for ones' rights. Also, Drashti's acting compelled me to watch it too. In June, the MAANEET chemistry kept me hooked to the show and it has still kept me hooked to this day.  ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜

I joined the GEET forum in December 2010. I was a silent forum reader before that. Jake Handa's posts made me want to join. Jake brought humour and fun to the forum.  ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜Š

Too many too count! However, posting in Jake's hilarious threads was always entertaining!  ๐Ÿ˜†

• Which is your most favourite phase in this show

I liked the office and outhouse tracks the best! ๐Ÿ˜

• Which is your most favourite scene in this show

I have more than one favourite scene! I liked the Kurbaan hua dance, the red saree confrontation scene, roop tera mastana, the mahi mahi dance, the kehna hi kiya scene, the teri dewani scene, the hook scene, the 100th episode disco scene, the pee loon scene, and there are so many other scenes!  ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Š

My favourite Maaneet moment is the Kurbaan Hua dance moment! It was an epic and never before seen thing on Indian TV! ๐Ÿ˜

I have enjoyed my time here in the GEET forum. There were some issues with certain Gurbina fans but overall it has been a great experience. I will continue to visit the GEET forum. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

• Your Views on Geet Development team and their moderation..

My view on the GEET moderator Jyoti06 is that she's an awesome moderator. The best moderator in India Forums I think! ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ It's sad that people bashed Mod Jyoti06 for being biased which is a preposterous accusation to make.   ๐Ÿ˜†

GEET & MAANEET will always remain my favourite show & TV couple! They are epic and one of a kind. There will never be a show or TV couple like GEET & MAANEET ever again! 

GEET FOREVER & ALWAYS!!!  
      โค๏ธ  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ  ๐Ÿฅณ
    Edited by utopia88 - 12 years ago
    utopia88 thumbnail
    Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
    C'mon GEET fans, please do share your GEET forum experience! ๐Ÿ˜Š
    Eccentric.Being thumbnail
    Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

1.When and why you started watching this show...

I was watching the show from start but missed a few minutes here & there till Geet moved to Delhi  & after that I never missed a minute. It was intriguing watching Geet make a life for her in total new place with no family support & more hurdles coming her way but she never stopped fighting & then bit by bit, Maan became part of her struggles & ultimate savior of Geet. It was all so beautiful because Gurti are wonderful actors & their hard work bound me to a TV show that I never thought will be possible.

2.When did u join the froum..

I joined the forum on 2nd Feb 2011 officially though I used to visit forum time to time (don't remember exact day but it started in October as I missed 1 episode due to family commitment & I was so restless because I missed an epi of GHSP) & even read some posts by members that were interesting. Then came across a few ffs & liked some very much.   "In Love with Enemy" by Reet was  the one that made me sign up here.

3.Your best moments and friends in this forum

Well, by the time, I joined forum was lovely time for me. Everyone was so warm & welcoming that I instantly relaxed & loved it here. All are very good friends but in the start Reet, Asmi, deepthi, Mansi, Minal, Sayna, Sanya, Raj, etc (Sorry whose names are not mentioned) became friends or sister soon & it was all fun & memorable. With the passage of time, I befriended many here & all of them are assets for me.

4. Which is your most favourite phase in this show

For me, Maaneet Office time is the most favorite because it was so much fun & things were taken care of while in later time, gradually show was neglected to reduce to mere shadow of what the real show was but still it had Maaneet so never discontinued watching.

5. Which is your most favourite scene in this show

This is real tough. I just love every scene with Maaneet in it except for the one episode that was dreadful to watch after Geet told Maan about her pregnancy. Though the scene was done brilliantly but still did not had heart to watch it again like I used to watch every repeat of show.  But I can highlight a few scenes.

1. Kurbaan hua sequence had the zeal & intensity I never thought is possible to portray in any tv show. So it's the marker of GHSP in my heart.
    2. Geet's 1st night in outhouse, Maaneet fought over bed. It was so much fun watching them giving hard time to other.
    3. Geet decided to avoid Maan. Before Rasika came, Geet was talking to coffee mug, asking it to be carried by Adi to Maan.
    4. When Geet went to meet Rasika in HP & Geet talks about her wish of  going back to her house & be happy with her family.
    5. List goes onโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆ

6. Which is your most favourite Maaneet moment in this show

Every Maaneet moment is special. As in the above answer, I mentioned that it's too hard.

7.Your overall journey in this Geet forum

It was & still is amazing journey. Love my friends here & even if had arguments (if I call those very small, indirect & unintentional interactions that had opposite views) like them as this shows that how many fans with different school of thoughts have gathered here because of our unique GHSP.

8.Your Views on Geet Development team and their moderation..(we r not expecting any praises here..but plss don't throw joota-chappals either..ok kidding)

To be honest, I never had issues here or u can say the issues that involved me directly. But I have some reservations that I don't think, I need to or should discuss so let it be. If any malignant post was reported, there was proper response. U have done a good job in keeping the forum clean & peaceful & that's what matters.