Diya Aur Baati Hum

Dont you think??...

Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Dont all you lot think that Bhabho and Kokila from Saathiya are kinda the same!!!⭐️

1)I mean they are both strict as hell!!! 😡
2)They treat there daughter in laws like slaves!!!
3)They are the rulers in the house!! 😲
4) Kokila loves Ahem dearly and Bhabo loves suraj a lot.😃
5)They only support the truth and are not scared to voice their opinion. 😛
6)Treat everyone fairly. 😃
7) Both dont treat there husbands well!!! 😡
7) FINALLY BOTH VERY LOUD!!!!  😡😆

BUT I LOVE THEM BOTH AND THEY ARE THE BEST MOTHER IN LAWS ON STAR PLUS!!!! 😛😛😊😊😆

Please comment and hit the like button!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faayey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello Hi Bye Bye...LOOOL those points absolutely made me laugh you're just  amazing..i really love kokila and bhabo, they have a very strong persona and they're funny 😛
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sonia17

Dont all you lot think that Bhabho and Kokila from Saathiya are kinda the same!!!⭐️

1)I mean they are both strict as hell!!! 😡
2)They treat there daughter in laws like slaves!!!
3)They are the rulers in the house!! 😲
4) Kokila loves Ahem dearly and Bhabo loves suraj a lot.😃
5)They only support the truth and are not scared to voice their opinion. 😛
6)Treat everyone fairly. 😃
7) Both dont treat there husbands well!!! 😡
7) FINALLY BOTH VERY LOUD!!!!  😡😆

BUT I LOVE THEM BOTH AND THEY ARE THE BEST MOTHER IN LAWS ON STAR PLUS!!!! 😛😛😊😊😆

Please comment and hit the like button!!!

Sorry, I disagree.

Bhabo & Kokila are totally different from each in other.
Your 2nd & 6th points are contradictory.

1) Bhabo is loud (the bus incident) whereas Kokila is not, she's arrogant.
2) For Kokila, Ahem is everything whereas Bhabo is into all her kids, Suraj has a slight edge over the others.
3) Kokila always had a soft spot for Gopi while Bhabo might later on start to care for Sandy (huge ?) & she knows Meena's sly ways therefore is hard on her.

To name a few. Sorry, it's late here or I might have added some more points 🥱
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: hamzanuha

Sorry, I disagree.

Bhabo & Kokila are totally different from each in other.
Your 2nd & 6th points are contradictory.

1) Bhabo is loud (the bus incident) whereas Kokila is not, she's arrogant.
2) For Kokila, Ahem is everything whereas Bhabo is into all her kids, Suraj has a slight edge over the others.
3) Kokila always had a soft spot for Gopi while Bhabo might later on start to care for Sandy (huge ?) & she knows Meena's sly ways therefore is hard on her.

To name a few. Sorry, it's late here or I might have added some more points 🥱

True they are contradictory but I think its the fact that Bhabo doesnt know Sandhya that well so she is treating her like a slave. But also she does treat everyone fairly as once she knows she has done something wrong she will accept she is wrong. I think that Suraj is everything to Bhabo as he is her support and the other kidsdont help her at all. They  dont treat or look upto Bhabo in the same way! Also Kokila is arrogant but she is load she is always shouting!! Thanks for commenting though!!
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
few differences there but more similarities are there btwn may be both cousins 😆 bhabo also arrogant 
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
 Bhaboo n kokila is both are honest  n both dont want their sons to have a relationship with their wives  first they must discuss with them  they dont want their sons  to become  their wives gulam, kokila loves her gopi like a daughter but bhaboo it too soon to say
jaswargikoinahi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ya your right. Great comparison. I never thought of it that way but just belong to different parts of the country otherwise very similar!!!
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
but kokila far worse than bhabho 😡 ... kokila treats gopi well bcoz now she knows "she was slave , is slave and a slave ever will be " ...thats the only reason ...still if she does anything wrong koki will punish her severly like she made her to cook dhoglas three times as soon as returning from school 😡 (remember kokila brought gopi for her educated ahem who loved anita bcoz she is one dumb cow ,that too by keeping gopi's illiteracy under wraps 🤢 whereas bhabho wanted one uneducated bahu coz her son also not educated one ) ...
i too strongly disagree with ur 7th point that she treats everyonr fairly 😡 ... if she punishes kinjal also the same way as gopi or rashi i would have agreed (her daughter is the one helluva of  🤬 who best deserves to be thrown out from her sasural )..bhabho looks like if she finds any fault in chavvi then she will punish equally like her dils ... one more thing is bhabho dominates over her own family only whereas kokila lives in a joint family but still she is arrogant and dominating 🤢
maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Whatever I like both of them.