Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KyunkiImafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: SadieLuvs_Suku

😆😆Ufff I Don't Watch That Show😆 But Just Wrote A One Shot And Nver Looked Back At The Topic🤣
And Awwhhh😆 I'm Gonna Do The Next Set Of Pictures Now😉
Oh Goshhh I Haven't Asked Anyone Yet😆😳
And Awwwhhh!!! Pure Veggie?😆 I'm A HALF Veggie🤣

half veggie ðŸ¤£ good one..ab matlab bhi bata do ðŸ˜‰

I can only promise to read stuff and reply stuff in the weekend...got a very busy week so keep waiting for my dangerous comments ðŸ˜† 

They are catching up... 
Geet Hui Sabse Parayi
49% (5294 votes)
Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahaani
44% (4744 votes

..CountingStars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: KyunkiImafan

half veggie ðŸ¤£ good one..ab matlab bhi bata do ðŸ˜‰

I can only promise to read stuff and reply stuff in the weekend...got a very busy week so keep waiting for my dangerous comments ðŸ˜† 

They are catching up... 
Geet Hui Sabse Parayi
49% (5294 votes)
Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahaani
44% (4744 votes

😆Yeah Half-Veggie😆 Like Ek Din Vegtables Doosre Din Kuch Aur😆 But I Don't Liike Eating Meat I Feel Sorry For A Living Thing Becoming Someone's Dinner...Ughhh So Occasionally Meri Maa Khila Deti Hai But I Tend To Live On Junk Food😆 Well Crisps And Chocolates ðŸ˜†

Awwhhh😆 I've Got My Holidays So I'm Free Hi Free😆 And Yeahhh Will Be Waiting For The Comments😳

UH-OH!! They Are!!
But We're Leading Still!😃
pearl_warrior thumbnail
Thankx alot..
I really hope this dream comes true..
KyunkiImafan thumbnail
Originally posted by: SadieLuvs_Suku

😆Yeah Half-Veggie😆 Like Ek Din Vegtables Doosre Din Kuch Aur😆 But I Don't Liike Eating Meat I Feel Sorry For A Living Thing Becoming Someone's Dinner...Ughhh So Occasionally Meri Maa Khila Deti Hai But I Tend To Live On Junk Food😆 Well Crisps And Chocolates ðŸ˜†

Awwhhh😆 I've Got My Holidays So I'm Free Hi Free😆 And Yeahhh Will Be Waiting For The Comments😳

UH-OH!! They Are!!
But We're Leading Still!😃

OH my is your next post going to be in font size 0? ðŸ˜† oh holidays started...how cool...chal I am going to try to reply to your PM today...hehe hmm I see junk food is good...sadly it tough to leave it lol I am not against ppl who eat nonveggie but I will never do so...

Yup we are still leading...yay
KyunkiImafan thumbnail
Originally posted by: pearl_warrior

Thankx alot..

I really hope this dream comes true..

Exactly we all are hoping for same. 
..CountingStars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: KyunkiImafan

OH my is your next post going to be in font size 0? ðŸ˜† oh holidays started...how cool...chal I am going to try to reply to your PM today...hehe hmm I see junk food is good...sadly it tough to leave it lol I am not against ppl who eat nonveggie but I will never do so...

Yup we are still leading...yay

🤣Ufff First It Was Bold And Size 1 Then I Changed To Just Size 1😆 Now I'm Sticking To That For Some Timee😆
Uff Pheeewww!!😃 Waiting Waitinggg!!!!
😆It's Really Hard!! Plus I Hardly Eat ðŸ˜† Toh If I Get Anything Junk-Type I Just Nibble On It😆
Uff I Wish I Was A Veggie!!
You Know The Meat Shops Down The Street...YUCKKK I Never Go There!!🤢 My Sister Became A Veggie After she had gone there ONCE!😆 And did not eat any meat! Phir😡 My Cousins Forced Her To Eat Meat🤢When she had gone to their place for 2 Months But We hardly eat any food😆 so Mamma Is Always after us telling us to eat Yuckkk🤢😆

And Wohooo! We Areee!!😃