Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

VOTE for GEET:Season 2 NOT JUST dream anymore:Note pg21 - Page 19

KyunkiImafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: aanappin

Oh my...we are leading by a 5%...that is so great..!! πŸ˜ƒ
Doing great maaneetians..!   πŸ€—

Anusha πŸ€— done with finals? It sucks that I had to edit out the link so new ppl are having trouble but what can I do...at least we are leading so no tension. πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..AnushaGeet.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: KyunkiImafan

AnushaπŸ€—done with finals? It sucks that I had to edit out the link so new ppl are having trouble but what can I do...at least we are leading so no tension.πŸ‘

Hey nisha..how are u..?? 😭
No yaar the finals are not done yet..some more days to go..!! 😭
I completely forgot about the poll and when I saw the post...I suddenly Remembered and when I saw it it was 5% and could only say that this can only be done by maaneetians.!!
   πŸ‘
Yes it's great that we are leading πŸ˜ƒEdited by aanappin - 12 years ago
Chikni_Khargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
multiple voting dint worked formme nishh😑
..CountingStars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

OMG Sadiie you crack me up! hmm at work and today we got Christmas Lunch so wont be able to read today but will surely tell you what I think. AND WOW tu itna likhti hai ki you have forgotten what all you have written πŸ‘ good one...

UfffπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Haaawww Christmas Lunch?!!!! I Want Someee!!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† I'm Celebrating Christmas πŸ˜† And We Have A Tree TooπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†
πŸ˜†Arre Nai! I'm A Rubbish Writer! I Did My First FF On KriYa *Krishna Pratigya* Then Recently I Did A OS On ArHi *Arnav-Khushi* BUT I Do Not Watch That ShowπŸ˜† Honest Maaneetian!😳 My Buddy Loves Them So I Did It For HerπŸ˜†
And Now I'm Completely On GF So I've Made Like Posts...One Where I Post Pictures And Sort Of Narrate Our Maaneet's Kahani From The Time They Met And Stuff😳

LOL yeah ab hum dono hi yaha hai na isliye we are on page 1. πŸ˜‰

No re why judge you on your Hindi...am going to judge you on your writing skills and your fav language ENGLISH πŸ˜† 

Kash mei koi powerful woman hoti...then they would have to listen to me...lol like in politics πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†EnglishπŸ˜† Uff I Should Be Asking My Readers NowwπŸ˜†
Aye Hayeee😍 Kaasshh I Was Like Some Ruler Ya Koi Powerfull Something Something And They Would HAVE To ListenπŸ˜†
KyunkiImafan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aanappin

Hey nisha..how are u..?? 😭
No yaar the finals are not done yet..some more days to go..!! 😭
I completely forgot about the poll and when I saw the post...I suddenly Remembered and when I saw it it was 5% and could only say that this can only be done by maaneetians.!!
   πŸ‘
Yes it's great that we are leading πŸ˜ƒ

Me doing okay...Its MAANday today...😭 par its like hum honge kaamiyab hum honge kaamiyab ek din ...maan mei hai vishvas...pura hai vishvas...hum honge kaamiyab ek din πŸ‘πŸΌ

Oh still not done...how long will you have off after the finals? 

Yup Maantians rock! 
KyunkiImafan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: itsmylifeboss

multiple voting dint worked formme nishh😑

aw Pooja...sorry yaar...sabhi ke saath esa hi ho raha hai...only some ppl are able to vote multiple times...rest 2 times as one from home and one from work or so is working for everyone. But hey we are leading so no tension πŸ‘
..AnushaGeet.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Me doing okay...Its MAANday today...😭par its like hum honge kaamiyab hum honge kaamiyab ek din ...maan mei hai vishvas...pura hai vishvas...hum honge kaamiyab ek dinπŸ‘πŸΌ

Oh still not done...how long will you have off after the finals?

Yup Maantians rock!

Yup it's maanday today... πŸ˜ƒ I love the song u chose πŸ˜†
Oh they will be done in the next 2 weeks as we have Long breaks between the exams andthe worst Part is that as soon as exams are done my second semister will start..!!   πŸ˜­

No breaks...except for the Christmas break which is on the way πŸ‘
KyunkiImafan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SadieLuvs_Suku

UfffπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Haaawww Christmas Lunch?!!!! I Want Someee!!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† I'm Celebrating Christmas πŸ˜† And We Have A Tree TooπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†
πŸ˜†Arre Nai! I'm A Rubbish Writer! I Did My First FF On KriYa *Krishna Pratigya* Then Recently I Did A OS On ArHi *Arnav-Khushi* BUT I Do Not Watch That ShowπŸ˜† Honest Maaneetian!😳 My Buddy Loves Them So I Did It For HerπŸ˜†
And Now I'm Completely On GF So I've Made Like Posts...One Where I Post Pictures And Sort Of Narrate Our Maaneet's Kahani From The Time They Met And Stuff😳

Oh we have a tree too and this time we have presents under it too...ahh I am excited...hehe

OMG as soon as you said Copy cat show leads I was like NOO but hmm you said you dont watch...and still wrote an ff? ahh good friend πŸ˜† 

Oh narrate pic posts...I must have seen them but then again I barely remember the name of TM...me bad like that πŸ˜† 

hmm so your friends haven't told you if your English is world class or not? πŸ˜† darr rahe honge πŸ˜‰ 

Sorry for late reply...me went for lunch where I didn't get to eat anything as I am a veggie...and it was a japanese rest. 

Oh we have a tree too and this time we have presents under it too...ahh I am excited...hehe

OMG as soon as you said Copy cat show leads I was like NOO but hmm you said you dont watch...and still wrote an ff? ahh good friend πŸ˜† 

Oh narrate pic posts...I must have seen them but then again I barely remember the name of TM...me bad like that πŸ˜† 

hmm so your friends haven't told you if your English is world class or not? πŸ˜† darr rahe honge πŸ˜‰ 

Sorry for late reply...me went for lunch where I didn't get to eat anything as I am a veggie...and it was a japanese rest. 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Ufff I Don't Watch That ShowπŸ˜† But Just Wrote A One Shot And Nver Looked Back At The Topic🀣
And AwwhhhπŸ˜† I'm Gonna Do The Next Set Of Pictures NowπŸ˜‰
Oh Goshhh I Haven't Asked Anyone YetπŸ˜†πŸ˜³
And Awwwhhh!!! Pure Veggie?πŸ˜† I'm A HALF Veggie🀣