15th December WU-Karan Tells RD To Stop Her Plan

Posted: 12 years ago
Helloo everyone  😊  I'll be your updater for today as Naina is busy with her finals. Lets all wish her lots of luck   👍🏼  All the best Naina.

~ 15th December Written Update ~

Priya and Devyani in Priyas bedroom. Priya tells Devyani how she was suspicious from the begginning that Brahma was using divorce as a ploy to frighten Devyani and to beg him not to divorce her and accept all his terms. Priya turns around to see Devyani sitting sadly. Devyani tells her Brahma has given her so much pain so she would beg in front of him and become the Devyani she was before. That he has stooped so low to have an affair with her sister. Priya comforts Devyani. Just then SJ calls Devyani, he tells her you must have got the answers to your questions. She tells him she knows it was all an act. He tells her to meet him for a  coffee. Devyani agrees. She tells Priya about the coffee date and leaves to get changed.

In the village Vidya is coughing and not looking too well whilst working. Aditya tells her to leave the work as shes not well and offers to do it as shes not well. Seeing her coughing badly Vidyas mum comes to see her. After convincing Aditya that Vidya is ok, Adi leaves. Her father sees her coughing badly too and looks worried as she gets up and is almost sick.

At RDs house Karan is asleep. PA comes and tells RD the architect has reached the village and will show the papers to the villagers today and how the villagers will not get homes but Shopping Malls will be built there. And once the villagers find out there land has been snatched from them they will all turn against Adi and his family. RD is pleased that everything is happening very quickly. Her only regret is that the villagers will have to pay the price, which Karan overhears. Karan tells PA he will talk to him later and tells RD how she is not only ruining the Jakhars but making the villagers homeless. He tells her hes involved too. Karan tells RD shes taking revenge for him but shes forgotten shes avenging Gaurav who will do anyhting to make Karan better. He continues telling her how Gaurav still loves him and for Karan he is everything. He pleads to RD to do something and not to let the architect show the papers to the villagers. RD looks worriedly at PA. Karan gets angry and tells them to put a stop. Rd tries to calm him down. Karan again pleads to his mum but she tells him she cant do anything even if she wants to. Karan is shocked.

Brahma is in his office when he sees Devyani going out all dressed up. He taunts her to find out where shes going so late at night. She tells him she going to see her lawyer. He tells her if shes meeting the same lawyer or someone else. She tells him its only for a few days then they wont be together to ask questions. Brahma tells her till then he'll ask her as many times as he wants. She tells him she is going to see the lawyer because of him as he wants to get a divorce soon. Devyani glowingly smiles at him and leaves. Brahma tells himself he doesnt know what to do with Devyani. He gets in his car to follow her.

Uttara comes down and asks Imli if shes seen Brahma, she tells Uttara she hasnt. Imli blurts out nobody knows the comings and goings and who sleeps where in this house. Uttara asks her what she means. Imli tries to get away but Uttara stops her. Imli tells her Priya told her not to say anything but Uttara wants to know. Imli tells her how Priya told her about some big changes happening in the house but she Imli,  is no fool and knows that all is not well between Brahma and Devyani and they are getting a divorce. Imli is upset and Uttara comforts her telling her not to worry as everything will be alright.

In the village the architect is talking with the sarpanch. He tells the sarpanch about how the village will become like a city. He tells the chief he doesnt understand why they agreed to make the village into a town. They must have been offered alot of money for their land. The chief tells him why would they get money when they are having houses built and that to for free. The architect acts surprised as if he doesnt know about the houses being built. The chief tells him Adi told them that he had designed the houses. The architect tells the chief he did do the plans but not for houses but for a township and shows the chief the plans with Gauravs signature. The chief says how they have been fooled by Adi and Vidyas dad is also in with them. The architect leaves. The chief says he wont let Adis plans go ahead and in the morning at the time of puja the villagers will decide what to do with Adi and he wont let anyone come in the way.

Aditya talking with Priya on the phone and telling her everything is going ok but with Gaurav not here there is more for him to do. Priya tells him Gaurav is not at home too. Adi tells her how Gaurav is busy with the office so couldnt come. Priya asks Adi when hes coming home. He tells her since hes on his own his workload has increased so he doesnt know when. He tells her about the puja in the morning and how if she was there he would give her the responsibilty of making the arrangements. Priya teases him by saying he remembers her for work and nothing else. Adi tells her he never said that. She continues teasing him about having a village girl and forgetting her. He plays along with her and tells Priya to come to the village. She refuses him telling him she doesnt want to be a gosseberry. Adi flirts with her on the phone. Adi tells Priya he'll talk to her later as hes busy. Priya tells himshe loves him.

PRECAP

Priya telling Brahma what will his strategy be when Aditya finds out about his and Devyanis divorce.

My comments : Devyani is just awesome as the tough Devyani and standing up to Brahma.Karan was great today.  And it was a treat to see Aditya Priyas scene after a long time, even though it was over the phone. Well hopefully we'll see them together in tomorrows epi when she goes to the village.
I guess the Maha Epi will be about the village track and i'm also guessing form the precap that if anything happens to Adi, Priya will think it was Brahma who is behind it.

~ Please Dont Forget To Rate The Chaskameter ~

Thanks for the update and releiving for the updater.  Great effort and nicely written.  I guess the Maha episode will definitely be about the village scenario now with Adi as the main focus this time.  Interesting and looking forward to it.
@Forestry ... what shall i call you?

Your welcome and it does look like the ME will be about Aditya and trouble with the villagers. Theres still no promo though.

Thanks Fizi for the update!

Agree Devyani rocks..hope Adi's troubles will not weaken her newly acquired strong disposition towards Brahma... 
I am counting on Karan and Gaurav to come to Adi's rescue before it is too late.. 
Thanks for the great update, Fizi.

Devyani, I was so proud of her.  Good for her.  When she reminded him, it's all because he started the proceedings, I couldn't help but remember yesterday's episode where he angrily says Brahmanand Jhakar is the word for one who digs his own grave. 😆

(He's also drinking and driving, but like he cares.)  

Priya in the precap.  That's not very smart. I mean let him worry about other stuff, now it's back in his head and he'll try to find some way to manipulate the situation.  Whereas he might not have had as much time to think of something before.

It's just sad to see Vidya's situation.

And best of luck to Naina on her finals. 👍🏼
Edited by likarsh - 12 years ago
Also.. LOL at RD's tit for tat line. 😆

Karan - nothing to say - it was great for so many reasons.
Originally posted by my_view

Thanks Fizi for the update!

Agree Devyani rocks..hope Adi's troubles will not weaken her newly acquired strong disposition towards Brahma... 
I am counting on Karan and Gaurav to come to Adi's rescue before it is too late.. 

Same here, i'm too hoping Karan will tell Gaurav and they will both try to help Aditya. About Brahma and Devyani, they both are not in Adis good book at the moment.

Btw what shall i call you?

Originally posted by likarsh

Thanks for the great update, Fizi.

Devyani, I was so proud of her.  Good for her.  When she reminded him, it's all because he started the proceedings, I couldn't help but remember yesterday's episode where he angrily says Brahmanand Jhakar is the word for one who digs his own grave. 😆

(He's also drinking and driving, but like he cares.)  

Priya in the precap.  That's not very smart. I mean let him worry about other stuff, now it's back in his head and he'll try to find some way to manipulate the situation.  Whereas he might not have had as much time to think of something before.

It's just sad to see Vidya's situation.

And best of luck to Naina on her finals. 👍🏼

Liks ...  Devyanis confidence is surely growing, i think it also has to do with having  SJ on her side.
About drinking and driving ... it didnt occur to me whilst watching and updating.

We wont know what was said between Priya and Brahma until tomorrows epi, but like you said it wasnt a good move. We'll have to wait and see. But i think it could also be somehow connected to the maha epi. If something happens to Adi then Priya will think Brahma is behind it to threaten her from opening her mouth.

As for Vidya, i think its the after effects of the medicine she took. Maybe her dad will now back off.

It's definitely the after effects of the "medicine."

I agree that Devyani's confidence has to do with having Shub on her side. And the man is definitely flirting with her.  😆  But it's more in a natural manner, because he's just one of those natural flirts who can do so with ease.  I'm loving it, too. 😃

And that's a good theory about Brahma-Priya-Adi and the Maha Epi. I can only hope Karan and Gaurav manage to get there and correct the situation before it gets too out of hand. If not correct, calm it down a little bit and try to work from there.

But I also feel like something has to go down.  It's just time...
Thanks so much for the update Fiz! 🤗

And thanks for the wishes! Ugh, finals stink...getting so bored of the studying -_-