Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maaneet23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
the below para shows how desperate he was to meet her...

Just then Dev got a call from Geet..
Maans doggy ears immediately turned towards him.. trying to over hear.
Dev ' tum itna late office main kya kar rahi ho
he didn't even finish the call.. Maan got up.. wo mujhe vishal ke yanha study ke liya jana tha..
Daadi ' dinner
Maan ' mera hogaya
Daadi looked at his plate
Maan tried to cover up.. dad ne kaha tha.. kuch impt kaam tha.. thats why I waited.. aacha bye.. I am getting late.
Yash sighed.. aaj kal ke bachen bhi na..

maaneet23 thumbnail
He muffled his laughter & took the file from her.
Moo band karo

he is really so naughty always trying to trouble he
maaneet23 thumbnail
Technical humari suhag raat hain.. then she cursed herself.. agar unke dimag main aisen koi baat nahi hain tho bhi.. tho zaror daal degi

opps geet is thinking abt their SR
paponecon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
although i have a exam tomorrow but i cant resist myself to coment for this update again and again...

Maans doggy ears immediately turned towards him.. trying to over hear. 😆

Maan ran to his room.. changed into a jeans & t-shirt..vest mehi chale jate...shadi to pyajama mehi hua...

He looked around restlessly.. finally spotted IT dept.. he panted.. checked his hair in the glassed window oh iss harbari mev geet ko impress kadna chahiye...

Wo nayen wali project ki file dena
ji sir..
she instantly got up the file.. 😛 really innocent

Technical humari suhag raat hain.. then she cursed herself.. agar unke dimag main aisen koi baat nahi hain tho bhi.. tho zaror daal degi apne hubby ko itne acche se janta hain yaar...

So he knew all the while he is the boss.. then why was he taunting her like that.. her expressions changed.. she looked disturbed.
He said few more things.. but her mind was sinking .. so all that excitement .. anxiety ..was just me..he was just troubling me.
Maybe he is doing it on purpose just to see how much he can hurt me... well then Maan Singh Khurana.. u can't... u can't hurt or control me. firse misunderstanding

she paused when she saw him.. standing there waiting for her in the lane.. resting his back in the wall crossing his hands over his chest.. not minding the rain, that drenched him already top to bottom. dewangi ki yaad aa gayi...wo kitna handsome lagta hoga iss scene me maan...aise style wo v vige hue...maan looks most hot in drenched...

His breathtaking deep eyes drank her body in, she blushed profusely..😳

It was inevitable.. he leaned closer.. pushing her wet hair behind.. she smiled & turned to face him.. only to meet the alluring eyes. She tried to look down instantly.. he didn't let her..his lips kissed her deeply while still moving her hair.

She backed .. trembling.. he follwed at the same pace..not leaving her lips. The moment..she hit the wall behind.. she jitter.. she couldn't run away.. she borke the kiss & turned to face the wall.

He instantly fused his lips to the nape of her neck.. moving the curls side ways. She let out a moan at the contact of his warm lips against her icy wet skin. His hand slid along her arm that rested on the wall & entangled the fingers with hers. Geet  he whispered, sucking on the lobe for a brief second licking the sensitive place. . She shivered at this & he kissed his way down her neck. Geet groaned & clutched her fingers  with his.  😍 😳 👍🏼 👏 🤗

😡 yaha pe kyun ruk gayi...

maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Totally unexpected. Awesome update. She might b thinking shadi n sr ko itna seriously le liya maan sir ne 😆
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
😳

Originally posted by: nlm4

Wow mubkaan,loved it,i felt so happy that they are able to feel for each other now without any distractors.Two souls bocoming one.

😳
Newly wed romancing
Yeh samha... Fizza.. Hain..😳
tintinu thumbnail
Update from RJ VIKRANT ON RADIO MIRCHI 98.3
FM...Its Hot!!!
"FOR ALL U GEET & DRISHTI FANS...I HAVE
SPOKEN TO GUL KHAN...(PRODUCER OF THE
... SHOW)...WILL PUT HER ON AIR 2MRW ON MY
SHOW TWO IDIOTS 2pm TO 5pm IN
DELHI..ALSO WILL PUT THE ENTIRE