Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hayaimaan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
cngrts fr d new thread n thnks fr such wndrful updates...ur updts z only cure fr our wounded hearts dts aching fr GHSP...pls di nvr stop writng pls pls pls,dis is d only way v can feel our maaneet again...busy wid xms dts y couldn't cmnt regularly...luv u.
febinyusuff thumbnail
Originally posted by: muskanp

aaren college tho khatam hone do
pata nahi tab taak yeh puchki kya kya kardega

kya kya kardega muski.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ bolo bolo.. me getting all naughty naughty ideas πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
kar1538 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome updates and Congrats on the new thread.
Now that maneet are married, Maan gets more right to hug her not that he had any restrictions before. But the hug was one-sided. Geet still in her doubtful state. I loved Maan's SR with Puchki, bechara.  Dev is jealous of his own brother. I also loved this sentence of NT yah right.. all he was concerned was he got married in pyjama.  Hope their problem gets solved soon. Maan is over the moon thinking that Geet's blush was for him only. Now he will be all ready to join the office. Office Nok-Jhok on the way. At last Maan babu's confusion is getting cleared slowly. I can't think what his state will be when he comes to know that he is the only MAN in her life.

There is a saying Jealousy rigidly suppressed is the fertile breeding ground for Mistrust and Confusion.  Poor Maan was and is the recipient of this
Bye_Bye_if thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tintinu

THANK DEAR
IM THERESA ,UR GOOD NAME PLS N WHERE RU FROM

oops sorry.. me just went to other thread...
m rabia... from pakistan
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: softly_spoken

He thought...

wo nahi maanegi...  
hmm... for what Maan Babu...  
then all the bitter memories... and number of guys associated with her hit his mind...  shakki Puchki...
Geet still thinks him as Best friend's BF... 
Oh pagal lerki... now he is your hubby.. ab apni friend ko uss k ass pass b mat aney dena... ok!
and believe me... Maan gonna love this gesture of yours... 
hey muski yaar prachi's episode is over na yaar...
ye dobara se start mat ker...  
prachi called her for a party... hmm... now ab ye kya kerne wali hai...  
Pyjama wala Dulha...ROFL...  
hehehe...
Maan finally knew that he is her boss...   and she blushed   coz of him gave her tremendous happiness
that now he wanna flow(behne deπŸ˜‰)  
finally... ek misunderstanding solve hui... 

i hope prachi party ma bata de that they are just friends not BF and GF things...  
kuch to acha kero prachi... itna bhi nai ker sakti to doob maro...  
m super excited for next part...  

muskanp thumbnail

kya kya kardega muski.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ bolo bolo.. me getting all naughty naughty ideas πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

muski shy is coming

Bye_Bye_if thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
  me glad that u liked it 

harshithaaaaaaa thumbnail
wow...nice updates...loved them...geet should know maan and prachi are just good fnds...maan and geet work together...
muskanp thumbnail
Originally posted by: kar1538

Awesome updates and Congrats on the new thread.
Now that maneet are married, Maan gets more right to hug her not that he had any restrictions before. But the hug was one-sided. Geet still in her doubtful state. I loved Maan's SR with Puchki, bechara.  Dev is jealous of his own brother. I also loved this sentence of NT yah right.. all he was concerned was he got married in pyjama.  Hope their problem gets solved soon. Maan is over the moon thinking that Geet's blush was for him only. Now he will be all ready to join the office. Office Nok-Jhok on the way. At last Maan babu's confusion is getting cleared slowly. I can't think what his state will be when he comes to know that he is the only MAN in her life.

There is a saying Jealousy rigidly suppressed is the fertile breeding ground for Mistrust and Confusion.  Poor Maan was and is the recipient of this

thats exactly the reason why he always misread all her acts from day one

muskanp thumbnail
Originally posted by: softly_spoken

[  

[/QUOTE]
  me glad that u liked it 

[/QUOTE]
sorry i didn't like it

r u kidding me...
dam i just loved it