Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

-dhundlae aks- MAANEETFF THREAD15 - Page 21

muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ninand

I have gone friggin crazy with that new Mahii tune !! Dammit it took me back to those old days with a vengeance ! when they were fighting it with themselves, and failing, that intense pull they felt.. their inexplicable bond. oh god! 

absolutely beautiful new tune ! I love Raju Singh for giving us this gem..  and bloody hell I want Maan Geet back together at once !💔

mummy mujhe bhi.. with same intensity

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasraj123 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: muskanp

hubby-wifey.. hain.. kitna cute kagtha hain  

u can't imagine after reading these updates I am laughing like hell even with geet off air sadness.
hubby wifey soundsss sooo melody to ear and soothing to heart😆😆
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Will comment later after going through the parts.
may be by then I might be lucky to have one more update😉
Jaya
siroilily thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow! Rocking updates loved it thanks muskan.N congrats on d new thread. :) :)
paponecon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
behne de...
omg main to already beh gayi ye shadi wali sequence se...kya twist layi kahani me...my semister exam is running...and upar se office...so last kuch part full comment nehi kad padahu...lekin all r as usual rocking...

muskanp thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mariam94

great update di
Loved
wish Yash heard Maan and dev convo tu kitna maza ata
phew finally maan knows that she was talking about him as her boss
uff Maan kabhi tu puri baat jan liya karo deakho kitna kuch miss kar diya tumne
with ur knowing Yash and Geet made so many plan For IT and not for once u bother to go office agar chale jate tu pahle pata chal jata na ki that day Geet had blush on her cheeks for u only duffo
cont soon.. haila phir main FF kya likthi   

thank u so much for posting before 9 DI
love u

maza.. he would have killed the 2boys  

007jindal thumbnail
Superb
congrats 4 nw thread
muskanp thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ninand

The way you described his emotions, specially in the last paragraph, after he comes to know that her blush was for him, that paragraph.. is just soo well written, those emotions are so vividly explained, that I just cant get enough of it.

That paragraph is the perfect precursor to a 'Behne De' sequence..something as strong yet fragile ,  ... The way behne de was shot was beautiful , and the most compelling aspect of the song was when Geet leaves and Maan realizes something, in wonder and alarm , and in wanting, he spreads his arms in the rain , and looks up.. That scene was superb, beyond words. 
What your Maan feels in the last paragraph, gave me goosebumps.. I cannot wait for the next part muskaan .. seriously cannot wait.
How sweet is Yash.. the way he brings Geet into the conversation out of nowhere.. he just cant help but think of her as his daughter already. and he so quickly wants everyone to accept it too. 😆It's so endearing.
(PS: Dev's quip about signing papers only after reading them was really sharp.. felt hurt as Maan again reminded himself of her 'loose' character💔, .. hmm and I am not looking forward too eagerly to Geet and Prachi's pyjama party either. I cant stand that girl.)

i added it in the end.. just before posting
i was not sure if i was getting it right..
u just gave life into it
febinyusuff thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: muskanp

mummy mujhe bhi.. with same intensity

me tooo want dear !.. Hope we will get season 2. I want the same team with no circus.  PH, CV's , Actors everyone same.
muskanp thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ucompleteme

loved the update.  Awesome precap...behene de, so looking forward to it.

So now he is the boss of IT dept aur sab kuch Yash sir se chupana hai.  You know Muskan, I don't think tumse koi naughty maine dekha hai; I thought I was but you take the cake.  Looking forward to too much masti now.  PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE no separation now, let us enjoy Puchki, mishti for now.

THANK U THANK U THANK U.  Without you, this would have been the worst day.  Love always.

aaren college tho khatam hone do
pata nahi tab taak yeh puchki kya kya kardega