Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TinkerBella thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ooo muski di i luv  ruth na jana tumse kahu to song sooo much its dedicated to my naughty maan 😆😆😆loved it 😳
craziekudi thumbnail
wow that was just awesome 

maan was just so cute..

dev was too...

geet was so cute
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Muski - Geet never talks about Maan to Armaan or Prachi but Maan does talk about Geet a lot to Rajveer... can u make Maan talk to Veer on fone and tell him that he married Geet and now geet is legally Mrs. Khurana???? lolz...

and haan atleast ek baar uss prachi ko jal bund kar raakh hone do seeing maan and geet together in their normal cute hubby wifey banter and closeness... let prachi see that geet frequents KM and also goes to maan's room with so much haq widout knocking ...please... pretty please...

just trying to be like geet i want prachi to fall into prob with milind... sorry but i still hate prachi...

maaneetmaahi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: muskanp

Hi sweety..
maan is chotu here.. so geet will the choti bahu😆😆😆

ho ho actually aadat hogayi hey..
sab ff mey maan big brother hotha hey na...
😆
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the update...
i am loving their cute moments...
wondering wat more face off is left...
pl cont soon
loved it. nice passionate hug.  I think now that he is married to her woh thoda toh sambhal jayega.  Shayad some maturity and less insecurity... but now that I think of it, generally guys stay the same so why am I expecting a change here.  Koi mature hua hai, ki yeh hoga?  Like some suggestions, I want Veer to know about this event.  Koi toh hona chahiye where he can tell his heart.  Geet madam is in denial, let's see how long that lasts. 
Muskan the song choice is lovely on all the threads.  THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for the update.
maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awww...cute and sweet update...loved it...muskan u r just superb...

his dreams r 😆

dev J and NT teasing him...maza aaya...

geet's self thought is always cute...m happy dat dey r married... registrar corrected der mistake and its done...m sooo happy... 
Originally posted by: ninand

There are a lot of small things about them that I like..

The fact that Geet never holds him without reservation though she may let him hold her.. there is always that part of her, which even though accepts him completely, cannot give herself in abandon..

then how Maan could feel that pinch , realizing that she never responds to him..

the last part, that was a complete give away of just how happy and emotionally involved he is, just how much that day and the incidents of that day sensitized him.. the blush that he couldn't control as he hugged Daadi, the secret of their relationship that he now cherishes.. could feel just how overwhelmed he was by it all, by her. 

Very endearing,

More UPDATES muskaan , please !! cannot wait ! such lovely weather outside, clouds, rains, chilly winds.. I NEED more!

OK you are maybe one in a million; clouds, rains, chilly winds is lovely weather?  Why? Are you in a desert my dear? 

Sorry couldn't help but comment considering I have the same weather and I have my socks on and am in a snuggly with my coffee cup.trying to unfreeze my fingers.
-memorable- thumbnail
congrats on new thread

so damm cute

maine misthimia se shadi karli 😍
ninand thumbnail
Originally posted by: ucompleteme

OK you are maybe one in a million; clouds, rains, chilly winds is lovely weather?  Why? Are you in a desert my dear? 

Sorry couldn't help but comment considering I have the same weather and I have my socks on and am in a snuggly with my coffee cup.trying to unfreeze my fingers.

😆 me too ,am snuggling with a hot steaming cup of coffee.. n yeh, my toes are blue ..😆. but I freaking love this weather..  in fact the rain just stopped, and my mood plunged