shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
imagine the pictures are so cute...what will actually happen on friday...?😳
--Krish-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for sharing ..

was dieng to see Arhi/Sarun in one frame.. if not show, pic hi sahi.. 
-Garima- thumbnail
they are beyooond cute&adorable. can we please invent a new word to describe them? 

and omg barun ☺️ 😍 *sigh*...i'm just gonna keep on staring at his pic -- this guy makes me crazy. ☺️ 

im done. 😳 *goes back to staring at Barun's beautiful picture*
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: janu-sumi

Barun said himself married but what is he doing with sanaya.His hand is near her breast.And sanaya also laughing.Both of them are unlimited cheap.
Oh..sorry i m talking about sanaya.Woh to hai hi cheap,Prostitute.Koi bhi usper haath de saqta hain.Kahi bhi She never said people a word.I m sure Barun' swife will be very happy after seeing that pic.Bcz he is a very"patnibrata patti" Both of them are "lizzards".🤢

Are you mad or something else.Its just an normal pose.plz don't come this forum in the future.😡
mpks1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: janu-sumi

Barun said himself married but what is he doing with sanaya.His hand is near her breast.And sanaya also laughing.Both of them are unlimited cheap.
Oh..sorry i m talking about sanaya.Woh to hai hi cheap,Prostitute.Koi bhi usper haath de saqta hain.Kahi bhi She never said people a word.I m sure Barun' swife will be very happy after seeing that pic.Bcz he is a very"patnibrata patti" Both of them are "lizzards".🤢

I have only seen bashing posts form you. What is your problem? They are both good friends and everybody knows that. Their respective partners trust them, then why do you care. They are actors and  are doing a great job. You should leave this regressive thinking and act maturely.  I am going to report you for your choice of words. How would you feel if somebody said the same thing about you.
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the link and for these pic...lovely pic...I was waiting for atleast one pic of them...case love to see them together...they are the best as always...love SaRun
thanks a ton yaar you made my day...

Edited by anu17 - 12 years ago
-BrokenDreamer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Awww...TFS!!!🤗🤗...
Both Are looking Stunning!!!!!!!!!❤️❤️
2Desi4Life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Cute pics...I dont find the one with the"hand placement" bad at all it seems like he is lifting her a little bit of the ground thats why!!!...anyways i really love sanayas hair curly she looks drop dead gorgeous with it!!!