Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Has BALH lost its touch - Page 2

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I am enjoying the show during the HM track as BD usage was minimal. But yeah not interested in another other woman of the hero track.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
"Life is queer with its twists and turns...
as everyone of us sometimes learns..." beautiful lines by a poet...
RaYa's story is too on the same lines...it cant be the jolly good banter all the time...one has to transverse from childhood to adulthood...well im enjoying the tracks !! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Yes Very True.

Those Unspoken Looks, Soft, And Understanding. The Mehendi Night Rush To The Hospital. No Word To Anyone But Only Thought To Be At Side Of The Sick Person. Later Laughter At The Hospital. It Was A Pleasure And Enjoyable๐Ÿ˜Š

The Drink Just Before The Wedding And Few Other Occassions ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

And Vikram Calling Priya As Bhabhi, But Now It Is Priya. Bit Strange. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by Manzz - 12 years ago
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
BALH is not the usual boy meets girl...bham fall in love...then get married after family opposition..It's the story of two unique individuals who got married for their families...two totally  opposite character like North pole and South pole...Beginning episodes showed them fighting like cats and dogs...After marriage both are  slowly reversing their opinions of each other..each one looking out for each other...Admit they still have miles to travel to reach  the love road ..they will get there..Since both of them were exposed to the rougher aspects of each other's personality..their union is bound to be a strong one...Marriages fall apart because  initially people are exposed to positive aspects only so when a negative thing happens they fall apart...Here when the real honey moon takes place btwn RAYA after they fall crazily in love it will be a bang..
BALH for me has not lost it's touch or charm
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: ujwala444

In the earlier episodes the track was very lighthearted and jovial... away from all this rona dhona.. thought Ram and Priya will fall into love haste haste... well that was the impression they gave for the serial in the starting...the promos were very misleading... don't quite like this gisa pita kadwi dhawa approach which all CVs take... just no creativity...gives a headache.. don't feel like seeing the episode again and again. earlier episodes were so nice, i could not stop watching. probably they need to change the creative team which planned for this.

I agree..promos were extremely misleading..both in terms of content and quality (production, acting etc)..