Diya Aur Baati Hum

superb epi and excellent precap

JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
kudos to cvs for giving us one intellient female lead after a long time πŸ‘πŸΌ ... i'm loving this show at the moment ...

but the question mark is will bhabho and others trust sandhya's words πŸ˜” ... hope sandhya doesnt ask anything to meena directly after finding out her truth , if not meena will cook some story and get bhabho on her side ... i just want vikram and meena's chaal to be out in front of all , surya's hard earned money shouldnt be looted by them 😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
jas -
i so agree with you..
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Agree --jas--.

The way CVs are showing Sandhya's thinking, reasoning and testing in this fire accident is definitely new in shows (πŸ˜† excluding investigative shows like CID).

I want Sandhya to solve this out and save their hard-earned money.

From the news segments, seems like exam results are announced the same day (same costumes).
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Yes, today's was another excellent episode! Her investigative skills are excellent.

I hope the precap is about Sandy trying to trap Meena by the process of elimination. And the shock in the godown means that Meena has wiped out the handprints!
jaswargikoinahi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Totally agree. After a long time done have a smart lead. Let's just how she can maintain her smartness throughout the show!!!
Masha-Allah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --jas--

kudos to cvs for giving us one intellient female lead after a long time πŸ‘πŸΌ ... i'm loving this show at the moment ...

but the question mark is will bhabho and others trust sandhya's words πŸ˜” ... hope sandhya doesnt ask anything to meena directly after finding out her truth , if not meena will cook some story and get bhabho on her side ... i just want vikram and meena's chaal to be out in front of all , surya's hard earned money shouldnt be looted by them 😭

agreeπŸ˜ƒ
_Mannat_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I sooo Agree wid u! I really doesnt want Sandhya to talk directly to Meena! Hope she talks to Sooraj or Bhabo first!!!!
Desdemona thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This show is really  very  nice and refreshing. Recently I was presented  with an I pad and able to watch all the episodes of Diya aur baati hum in desi TV  forum. I am mesmarised by the story, the actors and direction so much that now no other show is interesting for me.
All the actors are doing so well.