Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Onir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey beautiful part... loved it...

dadi is gr8... really liked her confidence in her maan... & the line where she said that once he knows abt the rishta he will surely make their lives hell...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

loved their convo through their gesters... finally Geet came to know this anurag problem... waiting to see how Maan will react & how they will solve this...

continue soon...
billy_ritu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice
maan back in ATTITUDEπŸ˜‰
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
waiting for next part dear
pls give soon
shivangi783 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Interesting, interesting and more interesting😊
libra25 thumbnail
awesome...
fabulous..
finally the bomb..
now the after effects...
waiting eagerly...
my_maan_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome part after a long time di...
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Its not only maan, even we even we want to shout how it can happen? please don't rub with maan and provide us with a smily update. If something happens, he will eat geet Raw for making him wait for a long time to inform her family. please save Geet from this musibhat...

Jaya
..tanya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
awesome part
pls update soon...
---nishu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
so 
take your seat guysss
game is just going to start
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
awesome update sowmya...loved the sweet rootna, manana, naraaz hona going on between maan & geet..they are just too adorable...waise shasha is going to literally freat out when she gets to know about geet & maan being together...& i don't know why but somewhere i feel shasha & anurag will team up to play tricks to separate maan geet, but maan geet's love is so strong that nothing can break them apart...joh un dono ko alag karne kii koshish karega woh mooh-kii- khaayega...waise i liked how dadi is handling everything...the bond in the khurana household, the bond which each member of the house shares with maan is just too good..waise i loved these lines "My Maan will take care of them. Let them will life peacefully for some time because after Maan comes to know that they're looking for someone else for Geet, he will make their lives miserable until they agree to get Geet married to him"...maan's dadi has told it correctly...& you know even i'am waiting for the time when maan will start making geet's family miserable, that will be fun & it will serve them right too for treating girls in such a manner as though with a tight leash...so finally geet has got to know that anurag se uska rishtha pukka hua hai..what do geet's family think is she a bakra, jisse woh log jab chahe kissi se baand denge...waise is anurag a cry baby, how kiddish & childish, he has complained to his parents that geet is avoiding him & his parents complain to geet's dadi..uff this shows anurag's  cry baby behavior & also the narrow-mindedness of anurag & his family...anyway i'am sure maan will fix everything once he gets to know...i wish anurag & his family see maan geet in a intimate hug, that would knock the life out of them &  give them sense that they should not be eying  their boss's love, girlfriend, to be wife...& i'am waiting for maan to lagaofy anurag kii vaat as anurag thought that he has a life with geet..maan will surely prove to geet's family & anurag's family that maan, geet ek hai, do naam ek jaan hai aur unhe koi alag nahii karr saktha, kabhi nahii, kissi bhi haal mein nahii...keep up the good work...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘please do update soon...i'am waiting eagerly to see maan's angry side displayed towards the people who are trying to separate him & geet..&i also want to see maan's possessive & passionate side with geet...continue soon..😊
Edited by Surya.Ravi - 12 years ago