Pratigya

meeera - Page 2

Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Mitaly..

Arey Naiki is common in TN πŸ˜†πŸ€£Naiki jutty πŸ˜†πŸ€£

right said.naiki is a common word in tnπŸ˜†.btw It's always treat to hear maharani victoria from amma's mouthπŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Mitaly..

u mean meera come to kriya bedroom πŸ˜•

bro TN Is big enough. so no need to enter KriYa's bedroom to take a seat πŸ˜›
Devil86 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
the video which meera show to her friend when krishna was talking to chandwa on that time she left the table by saying that i meet that guy everyday and krishna were telling to chandu have u see with some1what she said ...
Devil86 thumbnail
yes possible meera meet pratgya and give her gyan about krishna and see krishna name tatto and ask her about that and she tell her that his name krishna singh takhur and he own the restaurant and show hervideo
sudharao100 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hope pratigya does not invite meera to her bed room.  Why does Pratigya invite a stranger to her bedroom?  If she does, it is weird.
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

i dun think so se will be at Tn... two ways now one pratigya finds out by tatoo, another way meera knowing Pratz is Krishna wife will use this oppurtunity to be close with Pratz n disturb Krishna... πŸ˜ƒ

Mo710 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: riyya6

i dun think so se will be at Tn... two ways now one pratigya finds out by tatoo, another way meera knowing Pratz is Krishna wife will use this oppurtunity to be close with Pratz n disturb Krishna... πŸ˜ƒ

I think that it will be the tattoo way as it seems more logical that Pratz helps her study and then in a moment she sees the tattoo! In near future, Meera will clearly remember the name Pratigya when Pratz gets a hold of her!πŸ˜‰
Mo710 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sudharao100

I hope pratigya does not invite meera to her bed room.  Why does Pratigya invite a stranger to her bedroom?  If she does, it is weird.

She wont as thats her and her husband private sanctum so it wud be a long shot to take her there! I dont even think that she wud get into TN for a while!πŸ˜†
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Mo710

She wont as thats her and her husband private sanctum so it wud be a long shot to take her there! I dont even think that she wud get into TN for a while!πŸ˜†

but meera wont leave... if she makes entry to Tn, means she will plan to make her entry to kriya bedroom too... shes kind of madly in LOVE... πŸ˜•
Devil86 thumbnail
may be pratgya see the video in meera mobile