Posted: 12 years ago
menka again cry like crocodile ...and sajjan feel that may be i was too rough on her but sajjan see the fake tears in her face but he didnt see true tears in pratgya eyes when he was angry on her and also try to slap her without knowing her statement and ask frm menka not from pratgya didnt gave a chance but fine he see that menka lies alot...poor samar  again her step mom scared him again...at last i see meera  and pratgya sit togather and disscuss ...meera has krishna video on her mobile ...
meera will visit pratgya and see krishna photo there and she will know that he is her husband...meera fail to catch krishna bike speed
Originally posted by Devil86

meera will visit pratgya and see krishna photo there and she will know that he is her husband...meera fail to catch krishna bike speed
u mean meera come to kriya bedroom πŸ˜•
yes pratgya will invite her in and talk with her and krishna will be not home at that time pratgya will see soon her tatoo
Originally posted by Mitaly..

Meera wont even be allowed in TN let alone KriYa bedroom! I will P will find out through the tattoo!
Originally posted by Devil86

yes pratgya will invite her in and talk with her and krishna will be not home at that time pratgya will see soon her tatoo

Nah i dont think so. I feel most of the meetings of P and M will either take place in a neutral place or in GH but not in TN!

I don't think so it will happen😊
Originally posted by Snigdhakhanam

I don't think so it will happen😊
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†amma will say dekho to kon naiki frd ayii hay πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†amma will say dekho to kon naiki frd ayii hay πŸ˜†
nehiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†