Team Purple CC: Home of the Purple Ninja's - Page 10

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey wait a min captain, i fink 2E is ment to be 1D.

If 2E is ment to be 1D i choose that one if not it then 1C is ok.
1D, 2D, 3C & 4B
Your born lysrics are also great.
We just came 2nd in the final round of spamming.

20 points

20 points + 35 from before = 55 points.

Hope im correct.

HURRAYYY
😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
Originally posted by *FAZ*

We just came 2nd in the final round of spamming.

20 points

20 points + 35 from before = 55 points.

Hope im correct.

HURRAYYY
😆

Wow thats great. Well done to everyone involved in the spamming.

I am a proud NINJA
Picture captions VOTING

1D (I think 2E should be 1D)
2A
3D
4A

These are my choices.

had to leave the spamming session in between because of power cut.. can any one briefly tell me what happeneD??
Originally posted by Usman.

had to leave the spamming session in between because of power cut.. can any one briefly tell me what happeneD??

I was wondering where you went. Forgot about the power cut PM ðŸ˜³

Tea chat round was halted when Xoxo showed up and then one member from each team went on with the song line spamming. Each post had to contain only a line or two from a song till the 175th page. The first person to post on that page, won. The Q&A sessions were cancelled because of the late start.
Guess 1:

Red --> 6-F 
Pink  -->  8-H
Blue  -->  7-G
Green  --> 10-J
My picture caption votes: 1-B, 2-A, 3-B-D, 4-B

With regards to the Story submissions. There are two. Let's pick one as final. VOTE NOW! 1 or 2??

1) 
Option 4: My celebrity crush.

In India, in a small village lived a boy called Ladoo, who was 8 years old. He lived with his mother Sweeti. Sweeti was a single mother. Sweeti's husband Lovely had run away, when he found out he had diabetes. Lovely went and married another woman called Mirchi.

Ladoo always got bullied at school because of his Dad. Ladoo always asked his mother who his farther was. All Sweetie replied was "he's a villan". Then she would walk away.

10 years later Ladoo opened up a sweet shop called Sweeties Sweeties.

One day he switched on his telly and turned the channel to Colours. Suddenly a loud voice was heard from the telly. "you wan it, coz u'll get it". It was a tall lady holding a broom in her hand. Ladoo was amazed on what was happening in the telly. Ladoo carried on watching and checked to see the name of the show. He was amazed at the name "BIGG BOSS". He has imaganed a boss as being a male. He waited to see a male, untill he saw Shakti Kapoor. "OH MY GOD!" he said. "Mom, Dad's on telly". Sweeti went to see what was up then had a shock of her life time. "Do you think I'll marry him". Sweeti then walked away.

Ladoo got really intrrested in bigg boss and watched it every day, later on he found out that the broom lady was Pooja Mishra. Ladoo could not sleep in the night, all he could think about was Pooja Mishra. He was so in love with her that he gave free sweets away to the people who voted for her. Every eviction episode, Ladoo would bite his nails eager to know if she was safe.

Ladoo got shagun ready to give to her when she won, and he would propose to her.

One day he sat down to watch an eviction episode. He was not nervouse because PM was not nominated for once. Sweeti went into the kitchen to cook some samosas. "SMASH, BANG" a noise came from the room Ladoo was in. Sweeti ran in and found her telly smashed and broken into pices by a broom. "What happen bete?" sweeti asked. "That dude wannabe has got my baby evicted". Sweeti consulted him and both went on a train to the sets of BB.

Ladoo was not given permission to meet PM. After that day Ladoo went missing.

Due to the love and support, PM was in the news to make a come back. Firstly AS entered the house. All were very happy to see him and sat to chat with him. Sid started to become AS's tail. BB anounced that there was something in the store room. All went, with Juhi in front as she thought there was going to be a feast for her. Sid followed. There was a big box which read open me for a supprise. Sid pushed Juhi and opened the box. Out popped Ladoo and gave Sid a big Pungi and said I just SPEARED you.

After Sid making a big issue out of a pungi, Big Boss gave Ladoo a sentence to death. On the day of his execution, Ladoo was asked any last wishes. Ladoo replied i want a hug from PM. His wish was granted and he hugged PM and then died saying Spare Me as his last words.

2)

Option 2: Men marry women with the hope that they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed.

Early morning in the Carter household and Emily is running up the stairs shouting at the top of her voice. "Richard! RICHARD! Wake up already!", cried Emily, yanking the sheets off the slumbering bundle on her bed.  

"Whassamatter? Quack? Quack??!"
"Did you just... quack? Like a duck?" asked Emily, barely stifling a giggle.
"No..." answered Richard groggily. "I meant quake"
"Earthquake? No such luck for you" said Emily smiling brightly. "You're just late for work, again and with no pretty excuse like an earthquake to save your neck."
Richard groaned and stepped out of bed, walking straight in to the shower.

He walked in to the kitchen downstairs ten minutes later, fully dressed and ready for a quick bite before he left.  "Waffles?" he asked, "For breakfast?"
Emily eyed him over the stack of waffles on the kitchen counter.
"What?" he asked defensively and then spotting the honey jar, he picked it up and shook it from side to side. "Yes, sweet husband of mine. Waffles with honey" replied Emily pointing at the waffles and honey jar in turn. "Since it's your day to cook and you're late as usual, I get to fill us up with whatever I like" she finished smiling sweetly.

Richard sighed and sat down. "I don't like waffles in the morning much" he mumbled quietly. "Change is good" said Emily, "and you could try waking up early, and then you can make me eat, whatever you want to". "When are you goanna quit on wanting me to change?" he asked cocking his head to one side. "When you have changed", replied Emily, mimicking his head position. They stared at each other for a full minute, when suddenly a fat tabby cat jumped on to the table, knocking over the honey jar and the plate of waffles to the floor. 

"Maxi!" cried Richard, grabbing the cat off the table.
"Monster!" screamed Emily, grabbing a towel to mop up the honey that was slowly dripping on to the ceramic tiled floor.
Richard scrabbled to the door with the struggling cat in his hands and let him out in to the back yard. "He meant no harm" he started to say but Emily gave him a dirty look from the floor and he stopped. She was on her hands and knees cleaning up the mess. Then she grinned and spoke in a high-pitched cackling voice "You have taught him well, my love".

Richard burst out laughing and scooped Emily off the floor, hugging her tightly. Emily blinked, startled but pleased. "Too many waffles will make you fat" he said in a low sugary voice. Emily rolled her eyes at him. "You're late for work, remember?" she reminded him. "No, for once in oh-so-many-years, I'm not", he said beaming at Emily. Emily looked confused, while Richard merely pointed at the clock.

Emily looked at the clock and back at Richard and then it dawned on her. She hadn't turned the kitchen clock back for daylight savings. Richard was in fact an hour early for work this morning.

"I'm impressed" she said giggling.
"You made a much bigger impression on me, trust me."
"What are you talking about?" asked Emily, sounding incredulous.
"When you yanked off those sheets, I was sure it was an earthquake!" barked Richard in reply followed by his patent booming laugh.
Emily frowned and pulled away from him a little to look at his face properly. "You know," she said seriously, "those jokes were only funny in college".
"But you loved my jokes back then" Richard protested looking slightly hurt.
"Yes, I did" said an exasperated Emily, "But you need to grow up some time"
"Oh, no" said Richard, dropping his hands from around Emily's waist and backing towards the kitchen door. "I feel a 'change lecture' coming on" he said with his hands raised in front of his face in defence.
"Oh, come on Richard" said Emily, "You know I love you"

Richard dropped his eyes and looked in to the face of the woman he had loved for the past eight years. Those three little words always disarmed him and in two quick long steps, Emily was back in his arms. "As I love you" he said holding her close.

"I'm fine with the way you are Richard" said Emily, "Really" she added. "Oh no, you're not", whispered Richard right in to her ear. "But don't you worry, a BIG change is coming" He drew his head back and looked straight in to Emily's eyes. "I'm going to confirm everything and tell you tonight, ok?" Emily looked surprised but seeing the quiet confidence in Richard's eyes, she simply smiled and nodded.

While Richard was work, Emily spent the entire day at home wondering what his surprise could be. She knew she should be working on her novel but she couldn't get her mind on the writing today. Richard loved giving surprises and there was no way to get him to reveal the surprise until it was done. He was crazy like that, but Emily loved him all the more for his silly quirks.

'I hope it's not a Chihuahua', she thought to herself. Her last birthday had ended with her in a hospital because she was allergic to dog hair but only some kind of dog hair it seemed. She smiled recalling what her brother-in-law has said while all the guests watched in horror as she had turned red and swelled up like a balloon 'You've finally got her pregnant baby brother'. Emily wished it had been true but after numerous tries and treatments nothing had worked. 

Emily wanted to adopt but Richard had been resisting. 'May be he's finally changed his mind' she thought happily.

At 6'o clock sharp, Richard was at the door. "Honey I'm home" he called out as he entered the living room. Emily chucked a pillow at him. "Ow!" cried Richard, "What was that for?" "For the cheesiest line in the history of the 21st century" replied Emily, sticking her tongue out him. Richard laughed and sat down on the couch next to her. 

Emily watched as he fidgeted with the inside of his coat and drew out a photograph. A girl in her early twenties who looked uncannily like Emily was smiling in it. "Who's this?" asked Emily. "She's the mother", said Richard smiling at Emily, "of our baby". "Oh my goodness, Richard!" squealed Emily and jumped on him hugging him tightly. "I love you, I love you, I love you!" Richard chuckled. "I know sweet cakes, I know. Look, isn't she pretty?" 
"Hmmm..."
"Look, she has your eyes"
"Yeah, where did you find her"
"What does it matter? I did and the baby is ours"
Emily hugged him tighter. "I'm so happy" she said.
"I knew you'd understand" said Richard
"I've wanted to adopt forever Richard, of course I understand!" 
"Adopt? Who said anything about adopting", said Richard, "I know how I feel about having a stranger in my home Emily"
"What do you mean? We can't just take this woman's baby"
"We're not going to take it, I have custody"
"Custody?" asked Emily, confused and looked back down at the photograph.
"Yeah, I'm the father", said Richard.
"Oh ha-ha, very funny Richard. You know I hate your dumb jokes"
"I'm not kidding. You wanted me to be more considerate towards your feelings of being a mother and this is me being considerate. I've changed. You don't know how hard it was to find a girl who looks like you. Well, not looks like you as you are now, but she's so much like your younger self. So slim... and soft".
Emily looked at him horrified and unbidden she felt the tears coming. "This isn't funny, Richard. It's really not"
"It's not a joke honey, no more jokes from my side. I'm a changed man. I know how much you wanted this. I did this for you" he said taking Emily's face in to his hands.
Emily shook his hands away and walked away from him. "You... you...", she stammered, unable to form the question that was burning her inside out. "Yes, how else do we make a baby?" Richard answered her silent question.
"Get out", said Emily in a barely audible whisper. "What?"
"I said get out!" she screamed.

Richard shook his head and turned to leave scooping the fallen photograph from the floor. "I thought you'd understand. You wanted me to consider your emotions" he said from the doorway.
"I was wrong", said Emily through fresh tears, "I was wrong."

Edited by RainbowWarrior - 12 years ago
These are the FINAL sets of lyrics for the songs.

Song 1) Chamak Challo
Electrodes making DC rings,
Not my cup of tea
The way the pendulum swings,
No, not for me

Will you be my Physics project?
Ho hoo hooo
Wanna be my Physics project?
Ho hoo hooo

You are my sweetest project
With you, I direct connect
Gimme, gimme some  respect
Ho hoo hooo
I want you be my Physics project!

Song 2) Kolaveri Di
yo boys i am singing song
game song
justice song 
why this game very, game very, game very hard jee?
why this game very, game very, game very hard jee?
ekdum correct
So many-la rules-u rules-u 
rules-u not-u fair-u
purple font our team-u team-u
my favorite-u color-u black-u
ok maama now stop whining-u

Pyaari shad-u
only english eh? 

Lovely shad-u

You PM me-u
Join the game-u
Eyess-u Full'la Tear-u
Empty Life-u, Shad come-u
Distract me from exams-u
Love-u love-u...oh my love-u
You better make me win-u
Cow-u cow-u holy cow-u
This game addicting-u
God I am playing now-u
She is happy now-u
This song for justice-u
I guess we don't have choice-u

We will play this game very, game very, very nicely
If you can stop us, try stopping us ninjas jee!

Song 3) Sheila ki Jawaani
(nothing yet )

Song 4) Stronger
(nothing yet )

Song 5) Friday
Please note: This is from Juhi's point of view, so imagine her singing ðŸ˜†

8 a.m., waking up in bigg boss
Gotta go dishes, gotta whine a little
Put make-up on, gotta grab serials
Ekta's seein' everything, Sky is babbling on and on, 
everybody's fightin'
Gotta get laid when I go out
Gotta catch herpes.
I see my Sky

Kickin' hard the ass of Sid
He swears he will make him bleed
Gotta make my mind up
Whose side will get me TRPs?

It's Bedi, Bedi
Gotta steal Sky from Bedi
Everybody's lookin' forward to the romance, romance
Bigg boss, Bigg boss
Gettin' down on Bigg boss
I'm lookin' forward to stayin' stayin'.

Caption voting:
1B, 2A, 3C, 4B

Story voting:

I can write a parody for Sheila ki Jawani, someone needs to do for stronger ðŸ˜•
Edited by ThatOneGuy - 12 years ago