Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Devi Maiyya ka hatyaar for Khoosiii... - Page 6

sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: serialjunkie

Shweta - didnt you notice the huge bump on top of her head?? Obviously her brain was trying to escape through the top, she has lost her mind and is dressed to nines to celebrate someone's engagement, definitely not hers.

🤣🤣

Brain escaping? I didin't think she had one! Maybe she tried to transplant it...but her body rejected it...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: sbk2

🤣🤣

Brain escaping? I didin't think she had one! Maybe she tried to transplant it...but her body rejected it...

Just saw the salaam e ishq...i like La better than Khushi though..Khushi sure looks more matronly...No way a 18 year old
Edited by somzz007 - 12 years ago
GalwayGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
"Released butterflies in her stomach which she called acidity?? Really Acidity?? If you want acidity all she had to do was look at her sister. "

u really got me there, i was choking on my drink!! 
OMG  i just realized ur posts only get better n better!! its like devi mayya is fed up of these dramebaazi's n voiced through this!! u don a good role as a court jester!
oh devi mayya, khud ki Raksha karna!! apna logical side mat khona in logon ke saath saath!!!

im hoping to get a confession out of the RM pool by u!!  
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: somzz007

Just saw the salaam e ishq...i like La better than Khushi though..Khushi sure looks more matronly...No way a 18 year old

Yet the hot hunk feels nothing for La...and instead is in love with the matronly looking Gal... 😉

Just saw the hate post for Sanaya and Barun!!

Such posts get more comments and views than the others...there's nothing like negative publicity. 😕

Edited by sbk2 - 12 years ago
ksn1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Devi Maiyya ji!!!
Aap to Great ho. Unfortunately aap ke is ishaara bhi khali jayage.
You need to get the fire under ASR . all the women int he show are real dimwith . aare tubelight hi nahi hai tho starter se kya karenge??

🤣 🤣 🥳👍🏼
🥳
This content was originally posted by: hopefully

"Released butterflies in her stomach which she called acidity?? Really Acidity?? If you want acidity all she had to do was look at her sister. "

u really got me there, i was choking on my drink!! 
OMG  i just realized ur posts only get better n better!! its like devi mayya is fed up of these dramebaazi's n voiced through this!! u don a good role as a court jester!
oh devi mayya, khud ki Raksha karna!! apna logical side mat khona in logon ke saath saath!!!

im hoping to get a confession out of the RM pool by u!!  

Kya confession out of the Rm pool...Samaj nahi aaya!!
This content was originally posted by: sbk2

Yet the hot hunk feels nothing for La...and instead is in love with the matronly looking Gal... 😉

Just saw the hate post for Sanaya and Barun!!

Such posts get more comments and views than the others...there's nothing like negative publicity. 😕

Something looked funny but she is pretty no doubt..!!
GalwayGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: somzz007

Kya confession out of the Rm pool...Samaj nahi aaya!!

arre its like what n all pool has witnessed till now, in your own way!!
This content was originally posted by: hopefully

arre its like what n all pool has witnessed till now, in your own way!!

OOhhh Arre wah yaar..nice idea..But I think the forum will get bugged with my posts..
Then I'll once I get enough dirt about the pool side...😆 Edited by somzz007 - 12 years ago