Users

Frequent Posters

sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: serialjunkie

Hey Devi Mayya

Meri apeksha bhi sun lo.

I do not want LA to return as a vamp. Ek hammer Sasi babua ke sar pe bhi laga do? sari problem khathm ho jayegi. And while you are at it a hammer on Garima's head would do wonders to rid her of her utter selfishness regarding Payaliya's khushi, and total disregard for khushi's khushi.

Ek hathoda ASR ke sar pe bhi maaro, that slow poke needs to rear his head out of his tortoise shell and realize no pain, no gain. if he does not pursue khushi, khushi will be someone else.

Finally Devi maiyya, bring some ladies for the prakash brothers, their brahmacharya is really sad, all work and no play makes prakash brothers dull boys!!

Aaj ithna hi devi maiyya, more later.

Aapki apni bhaktshiromani
SerialJunkie

SJ,

I'll join you in your prayers!

Especially the one for ASR...he needs to stop feeling sorry for La and should whip out the engagement ring he bought for La, and put it on Khushi's finger pronto! And while he's at it, while showing La the way out of RM, he should ask La to return the necklace he gave her, and put it on Khushi...its hers!

Edited by sbk2 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: serialjunkie

Hey Devi Mayya
Yo SJ,I mean Priye SJ,

Meri apeksha bhi sun lo. 
Sun ne me kya jata hai..

I do not want LA to return as a vamp. Ek hammer Sasi babua ke sar pe bhi laga do? sari problem khathm ho jayegi. And while you are at it a hammer on Garima's head would do wonders to rid her of her utter selfishness regarding Payaliya's khushi, and total disregard for khushi's khushi. 
I also don't want La to return as vamp.Ok done..Will hammer shashi.. But will double hammer garima..

Ek hathoda ASR ke sar pe bhi maaro, that slow poke needs to rear his head out of his tortoise shell and realize no pain, no gain. if he does not pursue khushi, khushi will be someone else.
Sorry he is an atheist.

Aur devi maiyya, can we get a few good hunks in the show (as requested in many other threads), one for khushi to give ASR stiff competition, one for LA so she does not feel the need to come back as a vamp, one for Buaji so she can play with him all day and leave khushi alone, and one for anjali so shyam can go under the brakeless bus nextime.
Done,Done and done for K,La and MM..sorry next time for anjali. As per Somy's google history I commission Ian S,Diganth for K and La. For MM i have Shweta's favorite Castle guy. If i am in good mood I'll ask Mr bean to come lighten the mood for Anji baby.

Finally Devi maiyya, bring some ladies for the prakash brothers, their brahmacharya is really sad, all work and no play makes prakash brothers dull boys!!
Prakash family my favorites.. Very good bakhts.. I have bipasha basu,katrina,deepika for them..ok one more.. sonam..ok one more..Freida for them..Enjoy..Take your pick for your dedication towards the R fam.. God bless you my child..

Aaj ithna hi devi maiyya, more later. 
Good.. Mera waqt kya cheap aata hai kya ?

Aapki apni bhaktshiromani
SerialJunkie

Edited by somzz007 - 12 years ago
sbk2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: cindrella255

@ Shwets - hayee...humari yeh himmat?! hum toh bas reactions ki baat kar rahe hain...Shwetsy se  maar khaane mujhe koi shauq nahi hain 😆

😆😆😆

One thing I forgot to mention, ASR ne jo jacket pehna hai, isn't it the same from the ME in which Khushi hid in his closet?

Sabse acche kapde toh Snake aur uski pujaran ne pehne hain...
which reminds me of a dialogue from Andaaz apna... jisme Jagdeep says for Sallu "Kamaaoun main, udhaye woh!"

Mehnat ASR karta hai, aish karta hai Snakewa 
Originally posted by: sbk2

SJ,

I'll join you in your prayers!

Especially the one for ASR...he needs to stop feeling sorry for La and should whip out the engagement ring he bought for La, and put it on Khushi's finger pronto! And while he's at it, while showing La the way out of RM, he should ask La to return the necklace he gave her, and put it on Khushi...its hers!

Arre Shweta ki Bachhi ,

Here I am working overtime on Khushi getting to wear ASR around her neck and you...???Petty petty necklace still holds you interest. Tch Tch... BTW on Somy's recommendation I allotted Castle for Madhumatii...😆 ..See the above reply.

Devi Maiyya..
sbk2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: somzz007

[

Arre Shweta ki Bachhi ,

Here I am working overtime on Khushi getting to wear ASR around her neck and you...???Petty petty necklace still holds you interest. Tch Tch... BTW on Somy's recommendation I allotted Castle for Madhumatii...😆 ..See the above reply.

Devi Maiyya..

😡
🤬
😵

Edited by sbk2 - 12 years ago
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

😆😆😆

One thing I forgot to mention, ASR ne jo jacket pehna hai, isn't it the same from the ME in which Khushi hid in his closet?

Sabse acche kapde toh Snake aur uski pujaran ne pehne hain...
which reminds me of a dialogue from Andaaz apna... jisme Jagdeep says for Sallu "Kamaaoun main, udhaye woh!"

Mehnat ASR karta hai, aish karta hai Snakewa 

Naah Shwets it had 8 to 10 Chamkeela buttons in front portion...this one does not seem 2 have...or at least I have not seen...hotwa ki hotness humari aankhon par parda daal diya...

sbk2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: cindrella255

Naah Shwets it had 8 to 10 Chamkeela buttons in front portion...this one does not seem 2 have...or at least I have not seen...hotwa ki hotness humari aankhon par parda daal diya...

Accha! I saw IPK only once today, first glimpse par mujhe wohi suit laga!
Vaise La ka makeup dekh kar main stunned reh gayi - itni dukhi thee voh, aur itna saj-dhaj ke naachne ke tayyari!
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Vaise La ka makeup dekh kar main stunned reh gayi - itni dukhi thee voh, aur itna saj-dhaj ke naachne ke tayyari!

Me too saw only once...I m not ready for creep-crackpot tete-e-tete once again! (yeah fone convo zaroor)

La ki make up, I don't have any problem...ghar mein engagement hain...and make up s equal 2 air in her life so...
Make-up is one thing she can do while asleep !! Edited by somzz007 - 12 years ago
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Shweta - didnt you notice the huge bump on top of her head?? Obviously her brain was trying to escape through the top, she has lost her mind and is dressed to nines to celebrate someone's engagement, definitely not hers.