fire_gun

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rapier

Originally posted by fire_gun

Originally posted by susan29

I thought of the same thing when I saw that part Smile
do din se mishra jo kar rahi hai uska kyaConfused..here she is not clearing her point of violence Ouch here point is her tantrums and behaviour  for housemates ..kal nahi dekha kya Confused uncensored video nahi dekheConfused mishra is going on and on..it was too much so at last juhi gave up...i dont see any hypocrisy

she was going on and on with Sid too. but tabh toh Juhi is all like "she endured too much, give her a break." ab jab uss pe aa gayi, sehan nahi ho paya? where is that tolerance and patience level she preached Sid about? i dunno about you, but i think this is the quintessence of hypocrisy!LOL
  arre tum baat ko samjh hi nahi rehe ho..waha tolerance level kii baat nahi thiLOL  waha us "violent tag" kii vajah se mishra kii family par tak affect ho raha thaLOL isliye she said that is baat ko bolne doLOL har baat ke liye thode na thaLOLLOLLOL

baat toh uski image ki ho rahi thi. and juhi clearly said, "woh mujhse KUCH bhi bole, main kuch nahi bolungi." the key word here is 'KUCH.' woh hypocrite hai...period!LOL
violent image kii baat ho rahi thi..itrratating image par sab agree hi katre hai gharwale..LOL keyword"violent "image tha"LOL

*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Juhi is truly the biggest hypocrite in the house! Her annoying lectures to other and then totally opposite rants when something happens with her irritate me so much. I hope someone repeats her own lecture back to her - see, this is why I don't think Mehak should have been evicted!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetaangry-bird-Chandramukhi-

*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged

baat toh uski image ki ho rahi thi. and juhi clearly said, "woh mujhse KUCH bhi bole, main kuch nahi bolungi." the key word here is 'KUCH.' woh hypocrite hai...period!LOL
violent image kii baat ho rahi thi..itrratating image par sab agree hi katre hai gharwale..LOL keyword"violent "image tha"LOL

Why are you putting your virtual credibility on stake for Juhi of all people! Mera mooh mat khulwao - that woman is so annoying! LOL

Note: Deleted offensive word

Edited by sweta01 - 17 December 2011 at 4:32am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetaangry-bird-Chandramukhi-

alexstar IF-Rockerz
alexstar
alexstar

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged

Juhi and sleep

Juhi and food

Juhi and sharp tongue

Juhi and hypocrisy

INSEPERABLE!!!Dead

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Why are you putting your virtual credibility on stake for Juhi i of all people! Mera mooh mat khulwao - that woman is so annoying! LOL
kholo muh iam readyLOLLOL jab galti nahi to kaise hu kii galti haiLOL ..if juhi is annyoing then what should be mishra called LOL"mad" women??LOL

Edited by fire_gun - 16 December 2011 at 12:34am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pesi11

adieus50 Senior Member
adieus50
adieus50

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
@@@Juhi is getting paid to sleep and eat...thats what she does in the footage that we r shown...sometimes she creates fake drama by crying just before nominations...i have to give that to her and she backstabbed sky after that jailor task...they r friends again courtsey sky but i wonder what sky would have to say when he sees that clip...where juhi is planning against him with sid and sho and asking sho to include mehek also in their group 

Seriously guys.. i have no motive or motivation to watch bb after mahek's eviction.. i get soo bored and i feel like the drama in the house is unnecessary and the people that are in the house shouldnt really be.. i mean i go on the forum to see whats hot and new but once i click on the forums for the big boss page.. i just feel like not reading them cause maheks names not on it.. i think she made this season successful and worth watching while she was in the house.. eww please come back then i can like this show again!

for those of us like me who have not seen juhi before, i have to say this.
i hv watched all 5 seasons of BB, i have not seen any contestant who sleeps or
lies down on bed or slouches yawning for 75% of the time.
Juhi is lazy and slothful. 

Dolly was overweight but not lazy.

also her drama of crying before nominations, magically disappears the week she is safe.
her fake outbursts on PM as she is easy target -just before captain voting, UKP, and now
on a translation.

i dont care who wins but if juhi does then, BB winner will be considered as 
the "laziest person" award by a lot of viewers.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angry-bird

Go to top