fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by susan29

Originally posted by fire_gun

I thought of the same thing when I saw that part Smile
do din se mishra jo kar rahi hai uska kyaConfused..here she is not clearing her point of violence Ouch here point is her tantrums and behaviour  for housemates ..kal nahi dekha kya Confused uncensored video nahi dekheConfused mishra is going on and on..it was too much so at last juhi gave up...i dont see any hypocrisy

I agree PM is like that but juhi had said whatever the Topicmaker said that even if PM says 50 or 100 times she will agree with PM...
arre woh violent topic par agree ke baare mein tha because of mishra sob story ...it was all abt it violent tag story 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pesi11

angry-bird Senior Member
angry-bird
angry-bird

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rapier

do din se mishra jo kar rahi hai uska kyaConfused..here she is not clearing her point of violence Ouch here point is her tantrums and behaviour  for housemates ..kal nahi dekha kya Confused uncensored video nahi dekheConfused mishra is going on and on..it was too much so at last juhi gave up...i dont see any hypocrisy

she was going on and on with Sid too. but tabh toh Juhi is all like "she endured too much, give her a break." ab jab uss pe aa gayi, sehan nahi ho paya? where is that tolerance and patience level she preached Sid about? i dunno about you, but i think this is the quintessence of hypocrisy!LOL
  arre tum baat ko samjh hi nahi rehe ho..waha tolerance level kii baat nahi thiLOL  waha us "violent tag" kii vajah se mishra kii family par tak affect ho raha thaLOL isliye she said that is baat ko bolne doLOL har baat ke liye thode na thaLOLLOLLOL
tj_mum Senior Member
tj_mum
tj_mum

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Juhi-Aakash-PB were supporting PM for totally selfish reasons earlier before she was evicted... and are supporting her now also for totally selfish reasons. They are the biggest hypocrites ! 

Version 2.0 of PM is an extremely toned down version of her as compared to Version 1.0 of PM (before eviction). 

So, the hypocrites were fine with PM before she was evicted... but suddenly when she is not even 50% of what she was earlier they are frustrated with her? 

Day before yesterday's uncensored videos make Aakash's plan very clear. He had decided to join Juhi and PB's group before entering the house.  http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-videos/sky-ke-predictions-day-72-uncensored-7-3233.html#top

Now they know very well... that there is no captaincy so there is no need to make more friends because they dont need any votes for captaincy elections anymore. Because there is no captain there is also no fear of special powers to a captain. So, the trio of Aakash-Juhi-Sunny can easily target someone and ensure that they can escape getting nominated. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

angry-birdanns123alexstarsusan29

angry-bird Senior Member
angry-bird
angry-bird

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tj_mum

Juhi-Aakash-PB were supporting PM for totally selfish reasons earlier before she was evicted... and are supporting her now also for totally selfish reasons. They are the biggest hypocrites ! 

Version 2.0 of PM is an extremely toned down version of her as compared to Version 1.0 of PM (before eviction). 

So, the hypocrites were fine with PM before she was evicted... but suddenly when she is not even 50% of what she was earlier they are frustrated with her? 

Day before yesterday's uncensored videos make Aakash's plan very clear. He had decided to join Juhi and PB's group before entering the house.  http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-videos/sky-ke-predictions-day-72-uncensored-7-3233.html#top

Now they know very well... that there is no captaincy so there is no need to make more friends because they dont need any votes for captaincy elections anymore. Because there is no captain there is also no fear of special powers to a captain. So, the trio of Aakash-Juhi-Sunny can easily target someone and ensure that they can escape getting nominated. 

totalllyyy agreee!!!

tj_mum

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

she was going on and on with Sid too. but tabh toh Juhi is all like "she endured too much, give her a break." ab jab uss pe aa gayi, sehan nahi ho paya? where is that tolerance and patience level she preached Sid about? i dunno about you, but i think this is the quintessence of hypocrisy!LOL
  arre tum baat ko samjh hi nahi rehe ho..waha tolerance level kii baat nahi thiLOL  waha us "violent tag" kii vajah se mishra kii family par tak affect ho raha thaLOL isliye she said that is baat ko bolne doLOL har baat ke liye thode na thaLOLLOLLOL

baat toh uski image ki ho rahi thi. and juhi clearly said, "woh mujhse KUCH bhi bole, main kuch nahi bolungi." the key word here is 'KUCH.' woh hypocrite hai...period!LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

angry-birdtj_mumanns123-Chandramukhi-susan29

tj_mum Senior Member
tj_mum
tj_mum

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

baat toh uski image ki ho rahi thi. and juhi clearly said, "woh mujhse KUCH bhi bole, main kuch nahi bolungi." the key word here is 'KUCH.' woh hypocrite hai...period!LOL

Rapier you are absolutely right: First few seconds of the video is exactly this conversation. 

Juhi's exact words: starting 00:45 seconds 
Woh kuch bhi kare mere saath... i'll forgive her 

Juhi never said that "agar woh violent ka tag mere vajah se hota ... and then something something". Juhi was saying unconditionally... woh kuch bhi kare... i'll forgive her... Now Juhi herself is bitching about PM... hypocrisy much ? 

Edited by tj_mum - 15 December 2011 at 12:27pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

angry-birdRapier-Chandramukhi-

susan29 IF-Sizzlerz
susan29
susan29

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:23pm | IP Logged

Totally agree !!!

Rapier

Go to top