Navya

the Episode Was Worse ????? (Page 4)

shanukit007 Goldie
shanukit007
shanukit007

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by f.s.m

Originally posted by shanukit007

Fawwaz, Usse kissi aur Daily Soap Laga kar apna Computer pakrado aur keh do ki aage se mujhe tang mat karna...LOL

Jokes apart, Get to know from her what is worst in d epi & suggest her another daily soap to follow according to answer...

P.S: Sorry Buddy for rude suggestion, Hope u Don't mind it...

@bold shayad aisa karna padega LOL 

i ask her the reason ,, she says ... what happen in that epi ?? only a faltoo hug &  some family drama AngryAngry (i don't know why she hate the hug Confused ) ... even she hates each AND every serial... LOL

don't say sorry yaar Big smile

Then, Usse uski fav movie ka ticket lake dedo (& if she is married, then apne jiju ka bhi lelena) dis will keep her busy & u have ur fav time with d navya...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

f.s.m

f.s.m IF-Sizzlerz
f.s.m
f.s.m

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

Fawwaz, Usse kissi aur Daily Soap Laga kar apna Computer pakrado aur keh do ki aage se mujhe tang mat karna...LOL

Jokes apart, Get to know from her what is worst in d epi & suggest her another daily soap to follow according to answer...

P.S: Sorry Buddy for rude suggestion, Hope u Don't mind it...

@bold shayad aisa karna padega LOL 

i ask her the reason ,, she says ... what happen in that epi ?? only a faltoo hug &  some family drama AngryAngry (i don't know why she hate the hug Confused ) ... even she hates each AND every serial... LOL

don't say sorry yaar Big smile

Then, Usse uski fav movie ka ticket lake dedo (& if she is married, then apne jiju ka bhi lelena) dis will keep her busy & u have ur fav time with d navya...
(she is not married yet )... i would like to do this LOL LOL 

she always disturb me in the weekends ( thur-fri ) ,,, in the other days she been on work Smile .. that's why i hate the weekends with her Ouch 

shanukit007

shanukit007 Goldie
shanukit007
shanukit007

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged

she always disturb me in the weekends ( thur-fri ) ,,, in the other days she been on work Smile .. that's why i hate the weekends with her Ouch 

Okk, then make plan for in weekends Not only for movie, for other items also like force her to go out with ur parents for outing, Etc...

This trick is always work with me when my pa was having d remote then i prefer him to go out with mummy or with my sibling for dinner or sweet dish, etc...

f.s.m

zara990 IF-Dazzler
zara990
zara990

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Don't worry dear. Actually you are so lucky than me.Your sister only said it after watching today's episode. But  my sister keep saying the same thing from the beginning of the showAngry She hates Navya even without watched a single episode.She is also 23years old. May be there's something wrong with 23years old elder sistersLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shanukit007f.s.m

f.s.m IF-Sizzlerz
f.s.m
f.s.m

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged

Okk, then make plan for in weekends Not only for movie, for other items also like force her to go out with ur parents for outing, Etc...

This trick is always work with me when my pa was having d remote then i prefer him to go out with mummy or with my sibling for dinner or sweet dish, etc...

OK shan dear ... will do it Wink atleast chain se navya dhek sakonga LOL ...

you know what !!! i always see the episode later again ,, JUST coz of her ... aajto mood bada kharab kya tha ... that's why will watch the episode again at late night without any disturb Wink

shanukit007

f.s.m IF-Sizzlerz
f.s.m
f.s.m

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zara990

Don't worry dear. Actually you are so lucky than me.Your sister only said it after watching today's episode. But  my sister keep saying the same thing from the beginning of the showAngry She hates Navya even without watched a single episode.She is also 23years old. May be there's something wrong with 23years old elder sistersLOL
ergg hate like these people ,, who don't even show the serial JUST bash Angry ...( sorry for this ) ...

@bold ... maybe LOLLOLLOL LOL!!!
shanukit007 Goldie
shanukit007
shanukit007

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged

OK shan dear ... will do it Wink atleast chain se navya dhek sakonga LOL ...

you know what !!! i always see the episode later again ,, JUST coz of her ... aajto mood bada kharab kya tha ... that's why will watch the episode again at late night without any disturb Wink

Tongue

f.s.m

shanukit007 Goldie
shanukit007
shanukit007

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zara990

@ Bold, Ladkiyo ka tho pata nahi But hain i like d show very much...

f.s.m

Go to top