i dont know our elders will nt like it
bt we will like na
in my home also all are against navya show
bt i will fight with evry one and watch it in tv
i can also watch in the sys but we shud also increaes our trps na
Edited by Aarushi_mitzi - 12 years ago
f.s.m thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@manoj ... even i told her that 1000 times .. 😑 BUT ...
@sharda di ... yeh to hamesha karte he πŸ˜†
f.s.m thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aarushi_mitzi

superb epi fawaaz

i dont know our elders will nt like it
bt we will like na
in my home also all are against navya show
bt i will fight with evry one and watch it in tv
i can also watch in the sys but we shud also increaes our trps na

Well Said Di πŸ‘πŸΌ
shanukit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: f.s.m

@bold shayad aisa karna padega πŸ˜† 

i ask her the reason ,, she says ... what happen in that epi ?? only a faltoo hug &  some family drama 😑😑 (i don't know why she hate the hug πŸ˜• ) ... even she hates each AND every serial... πŸ˜†

don't say sorry yaar πŸ˜ƒ

Then, Usse uski fav movie ka ticket lake dedo (& if she is married, then apne jiju ka bhi lelena) dis will keep her busy & u have ur fav time with d navya...
f.s.m thumbnail
Originally posted by: shanukit007

Then, Usse uski fav movie ka ticket lake dedo (& if she is married, then apne jiju ka bhi lelena) dis will keep her busy & u have ur fav time with d navya...

(she is not married yet )... i would like to do this πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

she always disturb me in the weekends ( thur-fri ) ,,, in the other days she been on work 😊 .. that's why i hate the weekends with her  

shanukit007 thumbnail

(she is not married yet )... i would like to do this πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

she always disturb me in the weekends ( thur-fri ) ,,, in the other days she been on work 😊 .. that's why i hate the weekends with her  

Okk, then make plan for in weekends Not only for movie, for other items also like force her to go out with ur parents for outing, Etc...

This trick is always work with me when my pa was having d remote then i prefer him to go out with mummy or with my sibling for dinner or sweet dish, etc...
zara990 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Don't worry dear. Actually you are so lucky than me.Your sister only said it after watching today's episode. But  my sister keep saying the same thing from the beginning of the show😑 She hates Navya even without watched a single episode.She is also 23years old. May be there's something wrong with 23years old elder sistersπŸ˜†
f.s.m thumbnail
Originally posted by: shanukit007

Okk, then make plan for in weekends Not only for movie, for other items also like force her to go out with ur parents for outing, Etc...

This trick is always work with me when my pa was having d remote then i prefer him to go out with mummy or with my sibling for dinner or sweet dish, etc...

OK shan dear ... will do it πŸ˜‰ atleast chain se navya dhek sakonga πŸ˜† ...

you know what !!! i always see the episode later again ,, JUST coz of her ... aajto mood bada kharab kya tha ... that's why will watch the episode again at late night without any disturb πŸ˜‰
f.s.m thumbnail
Originally posted by: zara990

Don't worry dear. Actually you are so lucky than me.Your sister only said it after watching today's episode. But  my sister keep saying the same thing from the beginning of the show😑 She hates Navya even without watched a single episode.She is also 23years old. May be there's something wrong with 23years old elder sistersπŸ˜†

ergg hate like these people ,, who don't even show the serial JUST bash Angry ...( sorry for this ) ...

@bold ... maybe πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† LOL!!!
shanukit007 thumbnail

OK shan dear ... will do it πŸ˜‰ atleast chain se navya dhek sakonga πŸ˜† ...

you know what !!! i always see the episode later again ,, JUST coz of her ... aajto mood bada kharab kya tha ... that's why will watch the episode again at late night without any disturb πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜›