Navya

the Episode Was Worse ????? - Page 2

f.s.m thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: luv.shamya

haha... tell her k shadi tak ruk jae phr 'worse' kehne ka sawal hi nahi hoga!!πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ OK ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

f.s.m thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gmails

main bhi har manne wali nahi let the marriage track begi kisi na kisi tarah un sabko bhi navya  dikha kar chhodhoongiπŸ˜†

OK ,, himmat mat harna πŸ˜‰
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7

if she doesnt like the show tell her not to watch and disturb while u r watching 
Edited by manojshonafan - 12 years ago
silla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hahahhah mere ghar mein bhi eyhi hota hai
SHARDALUCK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey don't worry bro ur sis tumhe sirf  tease karneh  ke liye yeh sab kehthi hai
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
sorry wrong post...Edited by Jen_IloveAR - 12 years ago
Beautie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Even my 2 sisters say tht it is a boring show..but they love shaheer coz of his dashing hot looks..i get so mad at them and call their shows a waste of time...navya is the onlye show i have watch many many times..and it is my fav show and going to stay as my favorite...But i dont care if they like it or not...i love it
shanukit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Fawwaz, Usse kissi aur Daily Soap Laga kar apna Computer pakrado aur keh do ki aage se mujhe tang mat karna...πŸ˜†

Jokes apart, Get to know from her what is worst in d epi & suggest her another daily soap to follow according to answer...

P.S: Sorry Buddy for rude suggestion, Hope u Don't mind it...
f.s.m thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shanukit007

Fawwaz, Usse kissi aur Daily Soap Laga kar apna Computer pakrado aur keh do ki aage se mujhe tang mat karna...πŸ˜†

Jokes apart, Get to know from her what is worst in d epi & suggest her another daily soap to follow according to answer...

P.S: Sorry Buddy for rude suggestion, Hope u Don't mind it...

@bold shayad aisa karna padega πŸ˜† 

i ask her the reason ,, she says ... what happen in that epi ?? only a faltoo hug &  some family drama 😑😑 (i don't know why she hate the hug πŸ˜• ) ... even she hates each AND every serial... πŸ˜†

don't say sorry yaar πŸ˜ƒ
f.s.m thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nooreinf

Even my 2 sisters say tht it is a boring show..but they love shaheer coz of his dashing hot looks..i get so mad at them and call their shows a waste of time...navya is the onlye show i have watch many many times..and it is my fav show and going to stay as my favorite...But i dont care if they like it or not...i love it

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ